for daily banking news and anonymous message boards, check out the new site cafebanking.com


» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads


Go Back   Cafepharma Message Boards > Company Boards > Centrix Pharmaceuticals
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply

 
Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-23-2010, 11:08 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Does anyone have any information about this company?

What is the rep insight? Good company to work for? What is a day like working for Centrix? How come nobody posts on the centrix board? Maybe that is a good thing because nobody has a lot of steam to blow off??
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-23-2010, 11:25 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Does anyone have any information about this company?

Wow, really? 22 views and nobdoy has anything to say??
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-08-2010, 08:53 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Does anyone have any information about this company?

No one works for this company anymore. It isn't good. Very low base salary and not the best management. The products are not very good either. You will actually be embarassed to try to promote these products to a physician, especially if you are in the office with a drug rep from a big pharma company promoting a product for heart disease and you have Clean and Clear type acne pads. Just my opinion. Hope that helps.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-11-2011, 09:41 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Does anyone have any information about this company?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
No one works for this company anymore. It isn't good. Very low base salary and not the best management. The products are not very good either. You will actually be embarassed to try to promote these products to a physician, especially if you are in the office with a drug rep from a big pharma company promoting a product for heart disease and you have Clean and Clear type acne pads. Just my opinion. Hope that helps.
Saw a position advertised- 100% com. Do youhave to go to training for this?? Also, what is the pay like if you don't have a salary? Anyone know?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-12-2011, 10:31 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Does anyone have any information about this company?

Training is one week which is a joke!! The pay is laughable!! There are some reps that are still getting a salary so the question that I would ask them is why they get a salary and you only get commission. And if your wondering what the commission is lets just say that you can go to Walmart and make more. Oh, one last thing RUN FOREST RUN!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-22-2011, 06:00 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Does anyone have any information about this company?

No............................... End of story. The End.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-10-2011, 11:57 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Does anyone have any information about this company?

is this company still in business? Heard that they were so despearate that they were trying to hire 1099 workers and just giving money away.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-02-2012, 05:06 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Does anyone have any information about this company?

This company is horrible. The products they represent are an embarassment to anyone that knows anything about represented pharma products. Also, the company itself is a small piece of crap stuck on the shoe of the pharma industry.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-23-2012, 01:10 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Does anyone have any information about this company?

I worked there a few years ago and it has gotten worse and worse. they could not keep reps around before when they offered base and commission (and car) but because of the economy they are 100% commission now. There is a reason for that. They can not afford the bells and whistles because they are in trouble. Please take a careful look at the products they offer before taking a job here because you will learn that the competition is fierce. They are in a market where their main product has literally 100's of competitors that keep re-branding to make a buck. While the job will be challenging, it will likely be unfulfilling for you.

All that being said, it is a pharma job and you will get pharma experience. If that is all you want or need, then go for it. Keep your resume updated and use it as a stepping stone. Be forewarned though that if you want a job in medical sales, then do not enter the pharma industry at all as medical device companies and surgical sales companies highly frown upon this type of job and company.

It is hard to find jobs right now so this may be better then nothing at all but it is not a long term position (In my opinion). Unlike other larger pharma companies, this company does not attempt to create its own products. It obtains its pipeline from seeking out other companies trying to market their new drugs. All major new and "exciting" drugs are being created by the actual companies that plan to sell them (Novartis, Bristol, merck, etc) therefore the odds of centrix ever getting a product that is different or can generate some money is very unlikely. This is why a long term opportunity to make money here is such a long shot.

Good luck in whatever you decide to do!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-24-2012, 10:36 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Does anyone have any information about this company?

Does Bob still do oral on Frank?
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 01-25-2012, 08:27 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Does anyone have any information about this company?

Bob is one of the most decent people I have ever met. I can't believe anyone would think or say an unkind word against him. Rethink your comment as I am sure that he has never been unfair or unjust in ANY action he has taken against you. Perhaps you are the problem. Get a life. And no, before you accuse ME, I am not employed or ever have been employed with this company. I have known Bob for many years though.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 02-13-2012, 07:11 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Does anyone have any information about this company?

Bob is dbag, everyone knows it.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 02-27-2012, 02:46 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Does anyone have any information about this company?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Bob is one of the most decent people I have ever met. I can't believe anyone would think or say an unkind word against him. Rethink your comment as I am sure that he has never been unfair or unjust in ANY action he has taken against you. Perhaps you are the problem. Get a life. And no, before you accuse ME, I am not employed or ever have been employed with this company. I have known Bob for many years though.
Yea, right. Bob is nothing more than a massive piece of crap, a true charlatan.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 03-10-2012, 07:29 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Does anyone have any information about this company?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Yea, right. Bob is nothing more than a massive piece of crap, a true charlatan.
Bob is a great guy!
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 03-12-2012, 02:15 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Does anyone have any information about this company?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Bob is one of the most decent people I have ever met. I can't believe anyone would think or say an unkind word against him. Rethink your comment as I am sure that he has never been unfair or unjust in ANY action he has taken against you. Perhaps you are the problem. Get a life. And no, before you accuse ME, I am not employed or ever have been employed with this company. I have known Bob for many years though.
Is this Bob's mom?
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 03-21-2012, 10:28 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Arms Re: Does anyone have any information about this company?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
I worked there a few years ago and it has gotten worse and worse. they could not keep reps around before when they offered base and commission (and car) but because of the economy they are 100% commission now. There is a reason for that. They can not afford the bells and whistles because they are in trouble. Please take a careful look at the products they offer before taking a job here because you will learn that the competition is fierce. They are in a market where their main product has literally 100's of competitors that keep re-branding to make a buck. While the job will be challenging, it will likely be unfulfilling for you.

All that being said, it is a pharma job and you will get pharma experience. If that is all you want or need, then go for it. Keep your resume updated and use it as a stepping stone. Be forewarned though that if you want a job in medical sales, then do not enter the pharma industry at all as medical device companies and surgical sales companies highly frown upon this type of job and company.

It is hard to find jobs right now so this may be better then nothing at all but it is not a long term position (In my opinion). Unlike other larger pharma companies, this company does not attempt to create its own products. It obtains its pipeline from seeking out other companies trying to market their new drugs. All major new and "exciting" drugs are being created by the actual companies that plan to sell them (Novartis, Bristol, merck, etc) therefore the odds of centrix ever getting a product that is different or can generate some money is very unlikely. This is why a long term opportunity to make money here is such a long shot.

Good luck in whatever you decide to do!


Finally a logical comment on here
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 04-18-2012, 11:18 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Does anyone have any information about this company?

This company is not one you want to work for. Stay away, way away. Don't even think about it.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 05-13-2012, 11:56 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Does anyone have any information about this company?

Is this company hiring at all?
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 07-15-2012, 04:19 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Does anyone have any information about this company?

I think this company is going out of business. It never really took off and many, many, many people are gone. All for the better.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 07-24-2012, 07:06 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Does anyone have any information about this company?

Hey, is it true that Bob B and Jerry Sandusky were good friends?
Reply With Quote
Reply




Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.