» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

Pharma Sales Jobs

Go Back   Cafepharma Message Boards > Laboratory/Diagnostic Sales > Clarient
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Clarient Anonymous board for Clarient

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-01-2011, 02:18 AM
Anonymous

Question Clarient - how is it going?

Does anyone know how the Clarient integration is going?
Old 05-14-2011, 05:56 PM
Anonymous

Default Re: Clarient - how is it going?

It's too early to tell. There's some friction between Ronnie A and Mike P, and there's only room for so much overhead now that GE is calling the shots.
Old 05-15-2011, 09:08 AM
Anonymous

Whatever is happening, expect that GE wins any battles. They will bring in their own people and push out the folks that built the company in the trenches, on the cheap. The big shots will, of course, walk out with their golden parachutes.

And remember, molecular diagnostics is why GE bought Amersham. With little, if any, results in that market since.
Old 05-18-2011, 07:52 PM
Anonymous

Banghead Re: Clarient - how is it going?

Who posts this garbage? Mike P is long gone already so how can there be friction between those two?
Old 05-28-2011, 02:07 AM
Anonymous

Yes, Pellini is gone, finally. He's now going to work his magic at FMA.

http://boston.citybizlist.com/7/2011...e-Officer.aspx

That said, I'd say that MDx remains a very unhealthy part of GE Healthcare.
Old 06-18-2011, 12:22 AM
Anonymous

I was surprised to see that Clarient had shown up on the boards here. I don't think it figures much in the overall strategy going forward but it has some useful technology that could be used elsewhere. My take is that they have x years and y million dollars to do something significant, otherwise it will just be folded into other operations. It's a shame really, the company looked to be quite interesting a few years ago.
Old 07-30-2011, 02:11 PM
Anonymous

My understanding is that analysts were told that cost cutting measures will be taken before Q3. Looks like moderate layoffs and a streamlining of new product offerings, which makes sense in the overall scheme of things. A "leaner, meaner" Clarient will have a greater chance of survival in the GE empire, so I'd say this is a good thing.
Old 07-31-2011, 10:19 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
My understanding is that analysts were told that cost cutting measures will be taken before Q3. Looks like moderate layoffs and a streamlining of new product offerings, which makes sense in the overall scheme of things. A "leaner, meaner" Clarient will have a greater chance of survival in the GE empire, so I'd say this is a good thing.
In other words, the folks that built Clarient (ie, sales people, quality workers) will be gone. GE will install their robot-a-trons from their many "management training programs" in to gut the rest of the company.

But don't worry. The insiders will get their golden parachutes and big payoffs.
Old 08-26-2011, 02:33 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
Does anyone know how the Clarient integration is going?
More importantly.... Does anyone know who the hottest rep is there?
Old 08-30-2011, 03:23 PM
Anonymous

Not much is going on except spending our time killing uslabs and genzyme, working a few days a week, then coming back next week and doing it again. Thanks for paying for my vacation this year genzyme, you guys are a joke.
Old 09-02-2011, 05:49 PM
Anonymous

Rant Re: Clarient - how is it going?

First of all Pellini is long gone...Thank god. With him at the reign it would have been twenty-five years before anyone made any decisions on new technology. Since he left the changes have been UNBELIEVABLE!! All good all good.

This company will crush everyone out there. Oh and stop dreaming that there are Layoffs, etc. I can tell you the company will be twice its size by this time next year.

WE WILL DOMINATE!!!

If we are so bad and working for GE is so bad why is half of Genzymes West Coast Lab now at Clarient. Huh huh huh tell me please, I want to know.
Old 09-05-2011, 08:54 PM
Anonymous

Because you are the new fair-haired boy on the block. You get two years to get your shit together, then its nut-cutting time....trust me from a Amersham man......
Old 10-09-2011, 11:30 AM
Anonymous

It has been close to a year since the acquisition, how has it been going with GE? Have they begun to slash the slackers?
Old 01-18-2012, 01:30 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Because you are the new fair-haired boy on the block. You get two years to get your shit together, then its nut-cutting time....trust me from a Amersham man......
Oh Clarient, Oh clarient!!

We hear NeoGenomics is kicking your ASS. Just wait until the end of Q1, when Neo offers all the great new tests they have developed and shows off all the new equipment they purchased. You will be to busy going...duh what happened...duh...NEO!!?!! Kicked our ass...MOMMMYYY!!!

Then GE will wake up and go, what have we done? Your all FIRED...

Signed another:

The Amersham Man
Old 01-30-2012, 06:40 PM
Anonymous

Unhappy Re: Clarient - how is it going?

Eh....Good, maybe bad, maybe not so good, maybe very good...

Dont know yet.

check back in Jan 2013 and if I am still here I will let you know..
Old 02-16-2012, 03:50 PM
Anonymous

GE took Clarient and transferred a moron babe as a project manager too. Wow she manages medical diagnostics R &D without knowing definitions like enzymes and cofactors. She talks science to MD and PhDs with 20 years of experience. Why GE keeps unqualified, scientifically unrelated dumb-heads with no professional experience as project leaders. If someone has good connections in GE even an imbecile can become project manager. If these are the managerial practices of GE top brass, in Medical sciences patients will be victims, in Nuclear technology- countries will become victims, in aeronautics -airlines and passengers will be the victims.
Old 02-16-2012, 04:21 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
GE took Clarient and transferred a moron babe as a project manager too. Wow she manages medical diagnostics R &D without knowing definitions like enzymes and cofactors. She talks science to MD and PhDs with 20 years of experience. Why GE keeps unqualified, scientifically unrelated dumb-heads with no professional experience as project leaders. If someone has good connections in GE even an imbecile can become project manager. If these are the managerial practices of GE top brass, in Medical sciences patients will be victims, in Nuclear technology- countries will become victims, in aeronautics -airlines and passengers will be the victims.
you sound jealous!!
Old 02-17-2012, 11:59 AM
Anonymous

Jealous? Nonsense! She is NOT a distinguished professor, nor a high caliber medical researcher. Good for nothing. A typical example of managment disaster. Such cronies are rather pestilence to science.
Old 02-17-2012, 01:28 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Jealous? Nonsense! She is NOT a distinguished professor, nor a high caliber medical researcher. Good for nothing. A typical example of managment disaster. Such cronies are rather pestilence to science.
Who are you talking about? DB?
Old 02-17-2012, 02:17 PM
Anonymous

DHH
Old 02-20-2012, 02:11 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
Who are you talking about? DB?
Who is DB?
Old 02-20-2012, 09:11 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Who is DB?
who is DHH and are you a Lab person?
Old 02-21-2012, 01:18 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
who is DHH and are you a Lab person?
What are we 5?

...I asked you first.
Old 02-21-2012, 03:51 PM
Anonymous

Noscience nonsense project manager is DHH
Old 02-21-2012, 04:29 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
What are we 5?

...I asked you first.
If your not happy..leave...I hear Genzyme..wait no...US Labs...wait no...Pathcentral...wait no money...oh well...I guess you can not leave.
Old 02-24-2012, 03:52 PM
Anonymous

Why corporate MBAs in Top management want MD's and PhD to report to substandard BAs and MS's candiadates who donot even know basics of Medical sciences. I think that is the reason why US pharma and Biotech is failing... In past 15 years all major pharma biotech did not even come up with one successful drug or a breakthrough Diagnostic technology or test. Yes Thats because these moron cronies do nothing but suck off monies. How this female who donot even know protein structure basics can lead a team for Biomarker research and come up with novel tests. Bunch of idiots accumulated at GE now. If it's founder T Edison alive today, he would landup in a psychiatric asylum by seeing its state affairs
Old 02-24-2012, 08:04 PM
Anonymous

I hear Ronnie is gone!! Who is in charge?
Old 02-27-2012, 04:38 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
I hear Ronnie is gone!! Who is in charge?
Barack Obama!!!
Old 02-28-2012, 02:43 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Barack Obama!!!
Denise HH - the snake
Old 03-06-2012, 09:27 AM
Anonymous

Arms Re: Clarient - how is it going?

Hey you know why this is happening???

NeoGenomics Announces Upward Revision to Q1 2012 Revenue Guidance

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/neogen...130000713.html

BECAUSE OF ALL THE ACCOUNTS WE ARE TAKING FROM YOU CLARIENT NINCOMPOOPS...

TECH FISH/TC - FDA CLEARED TESTS/TECH THIS TECH THAT...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old 03-10-2012, 06:33 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
you sound jealous!!
Denise H Hewghly plagiarizes all the data and research protocols of other researchers.
GE encourages plagiarism by the cronie crooks...
Old 03-12-2012, 09:20 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Why corporate MBAs in Top management want MD's and PhD to report to substandard BAs and MS's candiadates who donot even know basics of Medical sciences. I think that is the reason why US pharma and Biotech is failing... In past 15 years all major pharma biotech did not even come up with one successful drug or a breakthrough Diagnostic technology or test. Yes Thats because these moron cronies do nothing but suck off monies. How this female who donot even know protein structure basics can lead a team for Biomarker research and come up with novel tests. Bunch of idiots accumulated at GE now. If it's founder T Edison alive today, he would landup in a psychiatric asylum by seeing its state affairs
These boards don't need sour grapes like you. Just because you have a PhD it does not mean that you deserve to be "The Boss". If your not happy leave...we don not need you!
Old 03-12-2012, 09:23 PM
Anonymous

Argue Re: Clarient - how is it going?

Quote:
Denise H Hewghly plagiarizes all the data and research protocols of other researchers.
GE encourages plagiarism by the cronie crooks...
I would watch what you write. Accussing someone of Plagerism, let alone an entire Corporation can land you on the hot seat of a courtroom.

GE or a good lawyer can supena for the IP address you are using.

In additon, GE does not like when their employees write about the company and its internal issues in a public forum by employees...

Have you not read your corporate policy handbook!!

You have been warned...by a friendly bluebird
Old 04-30-2012, 11:12 AM
Anonymous

Crying Re: Clarient - how is it going?

HELP ME I AM MELTING!!!

IIII AAAAMMMM MEEEELLLLTTTTIIINNNGGGG!

WHAT A WORLD WHAT A WORLD...........
Old 05-08-2012, 07:09 AM
Anonymous

Lol Re: Clarient - how is it going?

Glad you guys "went in another direction" when you interviewed me. Because NOW I am up to my 3rd Hospital take away from you guys..

Is GE still happy With you?
Old 05-11-2012, 09:38 AM
Anonymous

Actually I believe that there will be a Mass Exodus very soon. The glory days are over!
Old 05-12-2012, 12:41 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Actually I believe that there will be a Mass Exodus very soon. The glory days are over!
Looks like that exodus is starting........
Old 05-14-2012, 12:40 PM
Anonymous

Exclamation Re: Clarient - how is it going?

Quote:
Glad you guys "went in another direction" when you interviewed me. Because NOW I am up to my 3rd Hospital take away from you guys..

Is GE still happy With you?
Well it is Monday. Which Five Clarient Accounts will my company focus on taking away this week???
Old 05-15-2012, 10:07 AM
Anonymous

Well, I just read Neo's latest. Looks like they are targeting Clarient, especially with their 50 NEW Molecular Tests Neo says are comming out in 2012
Old 06-11-2012, 08:43 PM
Anonymous

Jester Re: Clarient - how is it going?

Quote:
I was surprised to see that Clarient had shown up on the boards here. I don't think it figures much in the overall strategy going forward but it has some useful technology that could be used elsewhere. My take is that they have x years and y million dollars to do something significant, otherwise it will just be folded into other operations. It's a shame really, the company looked to be quite interesting a few years ago.
Its like a sea of garbage floating from one lab to another. It's group of ex-Clarientites that are taking CSI Laboratories down to Davy Jone's Locker. Another one bites the dust.
Old 06-12-2012, 11:11 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
Its like a sea of garbage floating from one lab to another. It's group of ex-Clarientites that are taking CSI Laboratories down to Davy Jone's Locker. Another one bites the dust.
The issue is all the CSI'ers were pushed out by Clarient!
Old 06-12-2012, 01:43 PM
Anonymous

I am not surprised to hear this. I guess they're getting kicked down the food chain and devouring every worthwhile company in the process. Sooner or later they'll have nothing to pick but their own bones.
Old 06-13-2012, 05:38 PM
Anonymous

Lol Re: Clarient - how is it going?

Quote:
I am not surprised to hear this. I guess they're getting kicked down the food chain and devouring every worthwhile company in the process. Sooner or later they'll have nothing to pick but their own bones.
Hey The truth is that you are afraid of Clarient.. with GE behind them the world is their oyster!!!

BWAHAHAHHHAA BWAHHHAAAA
Old 06-15-2012, 12:47 AM
Anonymous

Argue Re: Clarient - how is it going?

You completely misunderstood what I was saying. The ex-clarientites at CSI are such total losers and idiots that I am not surprised they got kicked out. They are destroying CSI. Then they'll move on to feed on another unsuspecting company. I have no opinion of Clarient or didn't until you say they kicked these slimebags out. Now I have at least a positive opinion of Clarient. CSI is an open sewer.
Old 06-15-2012, 10:00 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
You completely misunderstood what I was saying. The ex-clarientites at CSI are such total losers and idiots that I am not surprised they got kicked out. They are destroying CSI. Then they'll move on to feed on another unsuspecting company. I have no opinion of Clarient or didn't until you say they kicked these slimebags out. Now I have at least a positive opinion of Clarient. CSI is an open sewer.
I humbley appoligize!! I feel like a DOLT!
Old 06-25-2012, 08:09 AM
Anonymous

Hey.. Five Days until Armagedon!!
Old 06-30-2012, 05:00 PM
Anonymous

see the CSI thread...

Sounds familiar!!!
Old 07-20-2012, 01:06 PM
Anonymous

So Clarient did you notice Neogenomics press.release.
WE ARE KICKING YOUR ASS!!

DOES MR Emelt KNOW HOW MUCH YOU SUCK?
Old 07-22-2012, 08:02 PM
Anonymous

Bob's daughter loves posting on here.
Old 08-13-2012, 12:20 PM
Anonymous

Who is asking?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: