» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

Pharma Sales Jobs

Go Back   Cafepharma Message Boards > Pharma Industry Support Services > Surveillance Data
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Surveillance Data Anonymous board for Surveillance Data

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-11-2012, 11:17 AM
Anonymous

Default Re: It's over - SDI bites the dust (official)

I won't bitch about JR any more..... Heck, he left everyone hanging anyway and give them all a ticket to the unemployment line - so I won't be the one to bitch. Anyone realize that yet?
Old 01-12-2012, 06:58 PM
Anonymous

You've bee warned and now your out the door. Oh well! You can than Andrew, Jerry, Adam, and JR for your good fortune.
Old 01-12-2012, 09:06 PM
Anonymous

Just like sdi...your post makes no sense. LOSERS. ... Signed past, long ago client.
Old 01-13-2012, 03:32 PM
Anonymous

Hmmmmmmm Certainly sounds like your one of this people where the exit door hit you in your ass on the way out.
Old 01-15-2012, 12:27 PM
Anonymous

Lol Re: It's over - SDI bites the dust (official)

Another disgruntled ex-salesperson.........
Old 01-15-2012, 12:57 PM
Anonymous

Disgruntled? Maybe just someone who doesn't like being unemployed - With an attitudeli,eyours, the door will hit you in the ass as well! Remember, what comes around -goes around. You'll get yours I sure!
Old 01-16-2012, 06:42 PM
Anonymous

Argue Re: It's over - SDI bites the dust (official)

IMS+SDI=BIG MESS
Old 01-18-2012, 07:07 PM
Anonymous

Smile Re: It's over - SDI bites the dust (official)

Whats the latest gossip? Is Kress still there?
Old 01-23-2012, 07:54 AM
Anonymous

Yeh, after Spikey cuts off the balls of those that remain from SDI like the butcher Josef Mengele .....he will be gone also. In reality, not much more an a figure head
Old 01-24-2012, 08:15 PM
Anonymous

Thats all he ever was anyways - daddy ran the company - spikey only ran it into the ground and had to sell it. He's walking around the building now - looks like he's in a daze - guess he's pissed off that like all his henchman, he's really no-body now - just another salesman..:-)
Old 01-24-2012, 10:50 PM
Anonymous

I guess the poor bastard hates what he came to be.....even the money doesn't mean all that much.....The axxhole wants power and the best he can get is the gel in his hair!
Old 01-26-2012, 01:16 AM
Anonymous

Cool Re: It's over - SDI bites the dust (official)

For all of those who complain about AK and GK - they didn't owe you a living - just look in the mirror to see who is the real loser. No-one lives a perfect life and if you're not happy with your life and circumstances then you only have yourself to blame. I just pray to God that none of your loser-ass resumes cross my desk, and if they do, then it's straight to the trash can...
Old 01-26-2012, 12:37 PM
Anonymous

Hmmmmmmm Same attitude as Ghadafi and look where that got him. Sure the same will happen here!
Old 01-26-2012, 03:56 PM
Anonymous

I just saw this on another blog regarding Spikey and the Godfather.......
I know it's a bit date but is this true?

21 counts of submitting false
claims to the government, and 20 counts of submitting
false statements to the government.

http://www.justice.gov/osg/briefs/1994/w942024w.txt

If so, it sure as heck speaks volumes about the family and even raises questions about how legitimate their business practices are.
Old 01-29-2012, 10:05 PM
Anonymous

Thats old news and yes they have always been scumbags. Nothing has changed, just the building..
Old 01-30-2012, 01:45 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
For all of those who complain about AK and GK - they didn't owe you a living - just look in the mirror to see who is the real loser. No-one lives a perfect life and if you're not happy with your life and circumstances then you only have yourself to blame. I just pray to God that none of your loser-ass resumes cross my desk, and if they do, then it's straight to the trash can...
No doubt a douchebag management person. Dont flatter yourself, I'm sure no one wants to work for you anyway so save your tough guy talk and go kiss some a s s. I'm sure thats what got you to where you are.
Old 01-31-2012, 03:29 PM
Anonymous

Or could it be a ghost writer with the real name of Ross, Kress, or Dublin????? No matter how you look at it - you have to wonder!
Old 01-31-2012, 07:44 PM
Anonymous

Or KP, DA, MJ and all the rest?

C'mon now don't you'll have better things to do than post stuff here.......like maybe play on Facebook.......or even maybe..........OMG........WORK!!!!
Old 02-01-2012, 10:48 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
Or KP, DA, MJ and all the rest?

C'mon now don't you'll have better things to do than post stuff here.......like maybe play on Facebook.......or even maybe..........OMG........WORK!!!!
Ladies and gentlemen, this complete MORON just insulted you for posting on this site, by POSTING on this site.

And the reason Verispan and SDI failed becomes ever so clear.
Old 02-01-2012, 03:52 PM
Anonymous

Sounds like someone hit a chord! I guess some people with those initials can stand the truth about how people really think about them.....

Oh, well--------Axxholes will be axxholes!
Old 02-01-2012, 03:54 PM
Anonymous

Your so right! Just to show you how dumb that person is....everyone know's of those three people, who would use "Ladies and Gentlemen"........So it is rather obvious who is putting themselves on this blog.
Old 02-03-2012, 01:10 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Your so right! Just to show you how dumb that person is....everyone know's of those three people, who would use "Ladies and Gentlemen"........So it is rather obvious who is putting themselves on this blog.
You're so right. Only 3 people on planet earth would say ladies and gentlemen.

Is there no end to the stupidity on this board?
Old 02-03-2012, 01:28 PM
Anonymous

And to think one of these people was once a VP for Verispan and SDI! Now everyone not only know's who the moron is....but why they failed miserably at SDI and no longer a VP at IMS.
Old 02-03-2012, 06:15 PM
Anonymous

Ladies and Gentlemen-

Why all the anger. The acquisition was fait accompli when SDI raised private equity dollars and acquired Verispan. The deal closed and all of you who lost out in the sale need to get on with looking for a new job and stop the whining and crying. Your experience at SDI will allow you to grow your career and hopefully excel upon new avenues. Quit being a baby. Act more like AK and toughen up.

Thank you and may god bless.
Old 02-06-2012, 12:24 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Ladies and Gentlemen-

Why all the anger. The acquisition was fait accompli when SDI raised private equity dollars and acquired Verispan. The deal closed and all of you who lost out in the sale need to get on with looking for a new job and stop the whining and crying. Your experience at SDI will allow you to grow your career and hopefully excel upon new avenues. Quit being a baby. Act more like AK and toughen up.

Thank you and may god bless.
I wish people like this would choke on the Kool-Aid right after they drink it.
Old 02-06-2012, 05:08 PM
Anonymous

The "guy" is a complete axxhole! The good thing is that pay back is a bitch and I just can't wait for this moron to get his. Act more like Andrew Kress???????? You got to be kidding - he and his father screwed so many people that one day they will get theirs. You can count on it! I may not be rich like the bastards - but at least I have my integrity! And oh, yes - I have a job!
Old 02-07-2012, 01:58 PM
Anonymous

Your so right......In a few months the remaining SDI people will be just a memory! And if they think I am mistaken......remember many of those that were let go a few weeks ago, thought they would still be employed. To put it in terms that only they can understand....
"Bend Over and Kiss Your Sweet Asses GOODBYE!"
Old 02-07-2012, 02:12 PM
Anonymous

The people who were let go deserved it for the most part. I'm glad to see the dead weight go. I have a renewed energy now.
Old 02-08-2012, 07:28 AM
Anonymous

Yet there is still some dead wood remaing. Especially those that were VP's under the Kress/Dublin regime. If people like MJ, DA, KP and TL think they will survive the 2nd round of cuts - they are mistaken. They can run - but they can't hide! They actually have to sell now and their gift of gab will be replaced with lousy results!
Old 02-08-2012, 08:45 PM
Anonymous

My fellow posters- we built a wonderful culture at SDI. Why must you crush the dreams of many by bashing those of us left? We excelled and might have acquired IMS as compared to what happen. Is it our fault the investors got cold feet when we wanted to acquire the big guns?

Can we rejoice in what we built? It was a Dream Team. Cherish those days!
Old 02-09-2012, 10:06 AM
Anonymous

Thanks for highlighting this. But to say, "We built a wonderful culture at SDI..." Isn't that what Hitler said when he exterminated almost 6,000,000 Jews? isn't this what Ghadafi said when he exterminated his people? And what about Hussein? And lets not forget about Assad in Syria as we speak? This is exactly what the Jerry and Andrew said when they laid off 30% of the Verispan employees when it was acquired and a number SDI employees just before the Verispan acquisition went through . And when Spikey and Dublin were involved with the most recent layoffs? This is the life they lived and still do. Built a beautiful culture???????? A Dream Team????? Gimme a break!
Old 02-11-2012, 09:50 PM
Anonymous

Arms Re: It's over - SDI bites the dust (official)

:-)
Old 02-16-2012, 09:28 PM
Anonymous

Dublin's still there? that arrogant bastard? Where's JR these days? Twanging his suspenders?
Old 02-18-2012, 12:15 PM
Anonymous

Hmmmmm After reading all these posts, is it any wonder why wherever you look, WK is getting more entrenched? In my mind, that's an awfully good thing!
Old 02-19-2012, 09:50 AM
Anonymous

Do you think IMS will realize that Spikey is a waste and get rid of him before IMS loses more money and virtually beco es non-existent as well?
Old 02-19-2012, 11:48 PM
Anonymous

Andrew will lead this firm soon. What does an elevator man know about Pharma Data? The entire existing management team is dangerous. Andrew will inevitably lead us out of this quagmire!!
Old 02-20-2012, 07:02 AM
Anonymous

Your soooo right! I forgot the great decision he and his dad made when they bought Verispan and virtually brought the SDI to its knees and it needed to be sold before it would have closed shop.
Old 03-08-2012, 12:06 AM
Anonymous

Angry Re: It's over - SDI bites the dust (official)

Crap...another "wacking day" is coming later in the month. If you have in-demand skills then the job market remains quite decent. It's coming down to a numbers play: IMS is going to be based at the (former SDI) site in Plymouth Meeting, so with those who are already there, plus the relocations from the IMS site in Collegeville, something will have to give to squeeze everyone into the Plymouth Meeting site. The word on the street is that the third or fourth week of this month will be another wacking time. Oh well, one way or another, life goes on. My advice, just walk away from it, and follow your own dreams and your own path, and regain control of your life and your future.
Old 03-09-2012, 09:18 AM
Anonymous

Not really a surprise. This should put an end to the remainder of SDI for the most part. Management knows how those that remain contributed heavily to its demise and AK and Dublin will be protecting themselves by eliminating the rest of those that were part of SDI.
Old 03-15-2012, 10:03 PM
Anonymous

Worried Re: It's over - SDI bites the dust (official)

Another wacking day is here. About 20 in Collegeville in the global data / operations area and some self-selects in Plymouth Meeting. Never good when folks self-select, and especially so in this economy, and it sends a message to senior leadership that they suck and that there is very little or zero confidence in the direction which IMS is headed. For those who didn't self-select, the so called leadership team has done you a favor which you'll realize in due course. And so it's on to the next wacking day.
Old 03-16-2012, 10:29 AM
Anonymous

Argue Re: It's over - SDI bites the dust (official)

IMS is a typical large company that doesnt give a shit about anyone or anything other than profits. They dont give a shit about their own people, so they obviously dont give a shit about SDI legacy folks. Their management can talk all they want about integration, moving up in the ranks, new technology, advancement, opportunities, and all that, but in the end, ALL THEY CARE ABOUT IS PROFITS!!!!! And that starts right at the top from Ari!!!!!!!!!

Word on the street is that everyone in PM will have to temporarily move to Collegeville so contruction can begin there, then all 800 folks will move to the revamped PM building in late summer.

Word to IMS - Try growing internally by making your salespeople sell more stuff, instead of constantly BUYING COMPANIES for a change!
Old 03-16-2012, 10:52 AM
Anonymous

A bit hypocritical..NO? Where were you when GK, AK, Dublin and JR fired so many VZ employees? Isn't this exactly what the Kress' did with all the VZ folks. Wake up and smell the roses. Pay back is a bitch and I am sooooo happy so many at SDI got theirs and many more are to come!
Old 05-05-2012, 02:46 PM
Anonymous

Wow no one is bitching lately? guess everyone is a happy camper now.....
Old 05-06-2012, 01:22 PM
Anonymous

Not really......everyone is just covering their asses until the next layoff scheduled just a few weeks away!
Old 06-30-2012, 11:01 PM
Anonymous

I am both thankful and relieved to be out of there.
Old 07-06-2012, 08:04 PM
Anonymous

Banghead Re: It's over - SDI bites the dust (official)

I heard the move is off. What gives?
Old 07-07-2012, 12:03 AM
Anonymous

Move off tennant lined up for Collegeville backed out and IMS can't afford to do the temporary move to Collegeville and restructuring of Plymouth Meeting.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: