» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads


Go Back   Cafepharma Message Boards > Laboratory/Diagnostic Sales > Leica
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Leica Anonymous board for Leica

Reply

 
Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-15-2011, 12:04 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Stay away from this company!!!

Leica Microsystems is going through some major layoffs right now. If you get a call from the goons at personify about this company, just hang up. You wont make any money selling the bond. The marketing sucks, training is non existent and goals are unrealistic. If you have a desire to move up in your career, unless you came from Siemens, Quest or Ventana, you aren't going any where in this company.
You've been warned.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-16-2011, 12:13 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Stay away from this company!!!

Just ask how goal is looking on Bond this year. what a joke. i think they sold one in 6 months. Now there's a winner. And the absolute worst customer service ever!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-16-2011, 11:22 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Banghead Re: Stay away from this company!!!

I hear the idiots that couldn't cut it Siemens, Ventana and Quest are all in managerial positions at this company like DT, BP, PM and LR. And with Jack Kenney at the helm, there is no where to go but down for this company.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-17-2011, 07:50 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Exclamation Re: Stay away from this company!!!

Lots of Former Aperio Folks in the imaging divison.

Wonder if they are sorry they left aperio. They have issues but at least they pay well and are the MARKET LEADERS!!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-17-2011, 04:11 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Stay away from this company!!!

This is the most unethical company I have ever worked for or maybe it's just the Ventana-Siemens-Quest trash! You can't give the Bond away let alone make any money selling it looking at the #'s over half the salesforce averages maybe 2/yr. A majority of the RSM are new to managing a sales team and they all come from where?? you got it Quest-Siemens or Ventana so if you have worked for either one of those companies you pretty much have it made.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-17-2011, 04:17 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Stay away from this company!!!

To place someone on a PIP because you are a liar and got caught!? yep that's the type of manager I want. If they offer you a PIP or a severence- take the PIP and file a complaint with Danaher (integrity policy) not Leica and what ever you do-DO NOT TALK to HR at Leica!!!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-17-2011, 06:34 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Stay away from this company!!!

That was how these guys did it at Quest. Got rid of a slew of sales reps, brought in a bunch of pharma folks that did not know business and half the sales force was new. To say the least, it did not work.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-18-2011, 12:13 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Stay away from this company!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
This is the most unethical company I have ever worked for or maybe it's just the Ventana-Siemens-Quest trash! You can't give the Bond away let alone make any money selling it looking at the #'s over half the salesforce averages maybe 2/yr. A majority of the RSM are new to managing a sales team and they all come from where?? you got it Quest-Siemens or Ventana so if you have worked for either one of those companies you pretty much have it made.
Got a call from a recruiter looking to place reps in upstate NY for the Bond. There are like 23 hospitals that run their work through about 10 "core Labs" and reference labs. so who the heck am I going to sell the Bond Too?
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-18-2011, 12:39 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Stay away from this company!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Got a call from a recruiter looking to place reps in upstate NY for the Bond. There are like 23 hospitals that run their work through about 10 "core Labs" and reference labs. so who the heck am I going to sell the Bond Too?
You are wise to stay away from this company and especially that region. The manager is a moody bish who's talents are because she's pretty and wears short dresses. The previous rep was fired for being too old. Stay away
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-19-2011, 05:25 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Stay away from this company!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
You are wise to stay away from this company and especially that region. The manager is a moody bish who's talents are because she's pretty and wears short dresses. The previous rep was fired for being too old. Stay away
Who is the manager? Usually managers become A-hol etc when they are in over their heads. Is she a Leica person or former Ventana etc?
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 10-20-2011, 04:20 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Stay away from this company!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
I hear the idiots that couldn't cut it Siemens, Ventana and Quest are all in managerial positions at this company like DT, BP, PM and LR. And with Jack Kenney at the helm, there is no where to go but down for this company.
JK is one of the architects of Quest's demise. Way to go, batting 1000.

Wonder where his sleaze buddy JN with the bad rug is.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 03-16-2012, 03:08 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Rolleyes Re: Stay away from this company!!!

Faaaaggggiiinnaa
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 08-17-2012, 08:59 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Stay away from this company!!!

Question:

How is it to work for Danaheir?

I hear Beckman is hiring and I am concerned.

Serious answers only please.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 01-10-2013, 02:12 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Stay away from this company!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
You are wise to stay away from this company and especially that region. The manager is a moody bish who's talents are because she's pretty and wears short dresses. The previous rep was fired for being too old. Stay away

Lol. I'm that rep and she's a loser cause I kicked ass there
Reply With Quote
Reply




Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.