for daily banking news and anonymous message boards, check out the new site cafebanking.com

» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

Go Back   Cafepharma Message Boards > Therapeutic Specialties > Chronic Pain
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-15-2009, 02:59 PM
Anonymous

Default Electrostim Medical Services, Inc.

Does anyone know about this company. I have heard that they over bill and auto send patients products that were not requested and that insurance won't cover it. Any help would be appreciated.
Old 10-28-2009, 07:51 PM
Anonymous

Default Re: Electrostim Medical Services, Inc.

Would also like to know if anyone has information about EMSI....Are these claims true?
Old 12-14-2010, 09:26 PM
Anonymous

Wink Re: Electrostim Medical Services, Inc.

My wife got an electric stim machine? This one's called GSM Plus from Golden State Medical and we continue to have a pleasant experience. We were explained what to expect for the billing and was followed up with monthly. The representative came to my home and explained how to use it and has made himself available to answer any questions we may have. Never heard of the companies you are talking about but you may want to call Golden State Medical, Inc.
Old 01-24-2011, 07:41 PM
Anonymous

Argue Re: Electrostim Medical Services, Inc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Does anyone know about this company. I have heard that they over bill and auto send patients products that were not requested and that insurance won't cover it. Any help would be appreciated.
Yes they charge like $4000 to your auto claim like they did mine. I asked the Florida rep the cost and he lied to me. Said it was about $200.

My neighbor went to physical therapy and got a EMSI unit through their insurance. They told her is was covered by her insurance not to worry about it. A month later she got a bill from EMSI saying she owed $500 or they would send her to collections!!!

Stay away from this company bad news. These machines cost about $25 on the internet.

Old 05-25-2011, 08:09 AM
Anonymous

They are bad news everywhere! Their units are inferior and they charge more than any of the other more legitimate companies. Stay away from units and working their!
Old 03-20-2012, 01:19 PM
Anonymous

Warning from FDA to their President Mario Garcia

http://www.fda.gov/ICECI/Enforcement.../ucm273475.htm
Old 11-04-2013, 08:01 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Yes they charge like $4000 to your auto claim like they did mine. I asked the Florida rep the cost and he lied to me. Said it was about $200.

My neighbor went to physical therapy and got a EMSI unit through their insurance. They told her is was covered by her insurance not to worry about it. A month later she got a bill from EMSI saying she owed $500 or they would send her to collections!!!

Stay away from this company bad news. These machines cost about $25 on the internet.

Couple things. First, no estim device costs $4000. Maybe unit, supplies, garment might get near that amount.
As for your neighbor. If it is not covered, return it. And EMSI does not do collections. EMPI does. Maybe your retarded neighbor got the companies mixed up.
A TENS 7000 costs around $55 on the internet with no supplies, just the device. You cant find a Flex Tens device on the internet. Sorry

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: