» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

Go Back   Cafepharma Message Boards > Pharma Industry Support Services > Campbell Alliance
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Campbell Alliance Anonymous board for Campbell Alliance.

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-23-2009, 10:47 PM
Anonymous

Default Are these guys any good?

My company just hired Campbell Alliance. Has anyone out there had experience with CA? Do they add value with their deliverables? Can anyone share a success that they have had with CA? I must say, so far not impressed with their “consultants”. Seems like that those that can’t, consult.
Old 08-12-2009, 08:50 PM
Anonymous

Default Re: Are these guys any good?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
My company just hired Campbell Alliance. Has anyone out there had experience with CA? Do they add value with their deliverables? Can anyone share a success that they have had with CA? I must say, so far not impressed with their “consultants”. Seems like that those that can’t, consult.
Worked with them on a project. Was surprised they didn't fill in the blanks or let us know when we missed something, especially because they had consulted on this type of work before. Outside of that, it was positive.
Old 09-01-2009, 09:32 AM
Anonymous

pre-launch strategists not implementors
Old 11-10-2009, 04:30 PM
Anonymous

Campbell Alliance's top people know their practice areas well. The field-level consultants are uneven--some with good people skills, others with analytical ability, some with both. The emphasis is on giving a slick well-edited presentation more than on understanding the client's real needs.

Campbell Alliance's sales consultants are well-regarded in the industry. When I worked for Campbell in a different practice area, I was directed to falsify the results of survey research--add to the number of interviews supposedly conducted, with data based on the 15 or 20 actually conducted. In one case, I was directed to "interview" another Campbell consultant who had some experience in the field as if he were a pharma exec. I left the firm a few months after that.
Old 01-26-2010, 11:40 AM
Anonymous

I am currently working at CA and would like to add my 10 cents.
I have never been directed to falsify data and would not have done if I had been. There are a number of reasons why people leave consulting companies and Campbell is no exception - long hours, uneven experience with management, move to a better position in the industry. These reasons result in high turnover in boutique consultancies and, as a result, some people have less experience than others (uneven experience).

Arguably this is a flaw of many firms and my experience of working with and in other firms tells me that CA manages to handle this better than many others. People I work with personally do care a lot about quality of their work and do their best to serve clients.
Old 02-24-2010, 10:55 AM
Anonymous

I beg to differ. Campbell sucks
Old 03-31-2010, 09:34 AM
Anonymous

Don't you just love people who hide behind anonymous message boards?
Old 03-24-2012, 04:36 PM
Anonymous

Expensive and average.
Old 03-28-2012, 09:18 PM
Anonymous

Now acquired there are a commodity business. Still expensive and high turnover. Those who started our engagement did not finish it. Ugh!
Old 05-16-2012, 05:26 PM
Anonymous

No!!! The last project, my boss was up all night repairing their mess.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: