» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

Go Back   Cafepharma Message Boards > General Discussion > Political Discussions
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Political Discussions Here's a board to use for all your election 2008 and other political discussions. Please remember that our board posting policies still apply here!

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-14-2012, 01:52 AM
Banned

Default political theater

No, really, talking about a TV show! Since I will be stuck in my basement for the greater part of this weekend, I'm catching up on DVRs. No matter where you are on the political spectrum, if you enjoy hashing political stuff, you'll likely enjoy the new series Scandal. Watched the first two episodes and it is very well done and entertaining.
Old 04-14-2012, 08:26 AM
cafepharma is my drug of choice

Default Re: political theater

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPN View Post
No, really, talking about a TV show! Since I will be stuck in my basement for the greater part of this weekend, I'm catching up on DVRs. No matter where you are on the political spectrum, if you enjoy hashing political stuff, you'll likely enjoy the new series Scandal. Watched the first two episodes and it is very well done and entertaining.
I keep hearing some buzz around that show. I need to set my DVR to watch at my own convenience because I'm not much of appointment TV guy.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: