» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

Go Back   Cafepharma Message Boards > Pharma Industry Support Services > ImpactRx
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

ImpactRx Anonymous board for ImpactRx.

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-14-2011, 11:59 AM
Anonymous

Default Management?

Any word on the intregration of the new management team. Obviously the new CEO will lead the way, but what about the folks coming from TRx? Its hard to imagine any of the new comers retaining positions; just look other competitive mergers like IMS/SDI/Verispan.

I think this move is long overdue, one that will help IRx maybe one day make $1.
Old 09-14-2011, 12:28 PM
Anonymous

Default Re: Management?

um, we are acquiring them.
Old 10-06-2011, 04:05 AM
Anonymous

Any one seen a revised organizational chart for the new combined company?
Old 10-24-2011, 02:56 PM
Anonymous

Still no org charts.
Old 10-26-2011, 09:02 PM
Anonymous

Org charts take time to develop. Just learning how to draw a rectangle is difficult. Determining where to place certain people is equally difficult. Hopefully we are valued and not in the milk and cookies category.
Old 10-27-2011, 12:48 AM
Anonymous

I suspect a house cleaning is a priority before org charts get released. Floating debris needs to be cleared off the Delaware.
Old 11-03-2011, 09:16 PM
Anonymous

Housecleaning is an inaccurate statement or requirement. The top heavy TargetRx laggards are gone and might I say- good riddance. Those of us left from either company are stellar! No one to let go. Let the organization flow. Bigger issue is are we moving across the river???? If so we can count those who will cringe. I hope the new owners recognize the risk or leaving Mt. Laurel for the forbidden lands. Prozac will be the Rx of choice. Ugh.
Old 11-09-2011, 11:01 PM
Anonymous

Is drinking the yummy cool-aid!
Old 11-13-2011, 03:18 PM
Anonymous

Oh my
Old 11-16-2011, 12:10 PM
Anonymous

Who from TRx is being integrated into the management team?
Old 11-16-2011, 06:44 PM
Anonymous

Answer- no one. Quality control gave them the boot!
Old 01-09-2012, 04:15 PM
Anonymous

Banghead Re: Management?

Org Charts?
Old 02-05-2012, 05:39 PM
Anonymous

New ideas are taking shape. Very exciting times at the new ImpactRx. Great idea to acquire Target. Not much left over here except fresh ideas from re-energized employees. Look out!

Go GIANTS!!!!
Old 03-05-2012, 08:59 AM
Anonymous

So fary experience with co. Is that is appears very disorganized
Old 03-09-2012, 04:09 PM
Anonymous

what? I get the point, but slap yourself anyway for not correcting your typos.
Old 04-09-2012, 11:51 AM
Anonymous

I'd love to know what really is going on behind closed doors with this management team. No top down communication to the rest of the organization on a routine basis.
Old 04-14-2012, 08:33 AM
Anonymous

They are too busy buying up companies to communicate to us. More acquisitions to come and more people to cram into Horsham. And we must just do our jobs with a wait and see attitude. It is a brave new world in PA. Everything will be settle down as world headquarters has a major shake rattle and roll. Who will survive the new dance card? Not you?
Old 05-15-2012, 09:42 PM
Anonymous

Hmmmmm....acquisitions:

1. ImpactRx - turd
2. TargetRx - turd
3. AlphaDetail - unsure, but just another market research company...Paragon anyone?
4. Source - double turd

Are you kidding me? Four turds dont make a company. It makes a bigger turd.

Fat drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son.
Old 05-16-2012, 09:19 PM
Anonymous

People who post negative comments about companies who LET THEM GO are super sized turds. Jealous you are no longer needed asshole?
Old 05-17-2012, 02:02 PM
Anonymous

Worst management team ever. This company will never meet its revenue targets.
Old 05-17-2012, 10:36 PM
Anonymous

Grumble Re: Management?

No strong leadership within this management team. Sales goals are a pipe dream. Don't be surprised when more folks are laid off because business development is unable to sell anything beyond syndicated data services. Dust off the resume!
Old 05-17-2012, 10:49 PM
Anonymous

The ship is going down. Jump out of the toxic waste dump of a company.
Old 05-23-2012, 10:13 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
People who post negative comments about companies who LET THEM GO are super sized turds. Jealous you are no longer needed asshole?
Ah so all posts must be positive otherwise you are a disgruntled former employee who was let go. Let's deal in facts asshole rather than supposition - ImpactRx and TargetRx were never profitable on their own and might be now only because of massive cost cutting and nothing else. Market research companies are a dime a dozen. The old Source assets are the greatest red herring known to man. Do you even know how many companies have bought and choked on that turd? WK with their deep pockets couldn't turn that division around...you really think an Indian PE firm will...lol...OK. This play is solely to cut costs, consolidate offerings and try to repackage it to the next sucker.
Old 05-23-2012, 10:51 PM
Anonymous

You my friend are a complete clueless dip shit asshole. ImpactRx was profitable 5 of the last 6 years. Unlike many private companies they published their results.

I have no input on TargetRx however I am skeptical.

Every company in this sector is under seige...just like your career. Stop the woe is me ane move on. Question were you let go due to performance?

No posts need not be positive yet they need to be truthful.
Old 05-24-2012, 01:05 PM
Anonymous

The negative comments are truthful. This company is doing poorly and there will not be bonuses again this year.
Old 05-26-2012, 10:59 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
You my friend are a complete clueless dip shit asshole. ImpactRx was profitable 5 of the last 6 years. Unlike many private companies they published their results.

I have no input on TargetRx however I am skeptical.

Every company in this sector is under seige...just like your career. Stop the woe is me ane move on. Question were you let go due to performance?

No posts need not be positive yet they need to be truthful.
I can hardly contain my laughter. Feel free to point everyone here to the published results you clueless stain and shut everyone up for good. Oh right, you can't because they were not published. Clearly a profitable company such as ImpactRx would have sold for far more than 13.5M (taking out debt paid), especially after having been profitable for 5 of the last 6 years. That is just too rich. Don't project failing careers on anyone other than yourself, especially if you have been dumb enough to have stayed with the company that long. Hmmmmm....who could that be?...Pat, are you there?
Old 06-05-2012, 09:59 PM
Anonymous

Hey clown face old line loser. We are glad to be part of a progressive strategy. The past is done. I know the VC gave up on this company in 2007. We survived long enough to get acquired. Thank you I have a job. You my friend need to leap into the current decade. I betcha you wished you were with us now "my lonesome Prozac dependent friend"!
Old 07-16-2012, 10:09 AM
Anonymous

Be careful about working for this company.
Old 07-16-2012, 09:10 PM
Anonymous

Why be careful? Please tell.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: