for daily banking news and anonymous message boards, check out the new site cafebanking.com

» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

Go Back   Cafepharma Message Boards > General Discussion > How do I...
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 94 votes, 4.99 average. Display Modes
Old 04-13-2012, 03:42 AM
Anonymous

Default Re: Lantheus Medical Imaging

Quote:
Originally Posted by EHS View Post
In EHS they have 2 managers making a lot of money thats RG and SR,with Two employees to supervise i think they need 2 layoff Roy G he is a pain in the neck
Leave SR alone. He is a good person - Qualified, Capable, Intelligent, Compassionate and Moral.

Fry the little one instead. The screams of joy would deafen us all!
Old 04-13-2012, 10:18 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Leave SR alone. He is a good person - Qualified, Capable, Intelligent, Compassionate and Moral.

I agree... Skip is a good person! I'm sure he doesn't enjoy working for the wee one RG!
Old 04-13-2012, 10:20 AM
Anonymous

Without DEFINITY - what is there?

What's a sales rep to do?

Same as we have been doing! LOL

Hope the paycheck doesn't bounce!
Old 04-13-2012, 10:23 AM
Anonymous

S&P article ... Lantheus Medical Imaging

We are placing our 'B+' corporate credit rating and 'B+' issue-level
rating on CreditWatch with negative implications, reflecting the potential for
escalating leverage and diminished liquidity by the company's third quarter.
Old 04-13-2012, 11:56 AM
Anonymous

Quote:

SR: qualified-yes, capable-yes, intelligent-ok, compassionate-?? nort really, moral-??? give me a break. He not only has drank his share of Kool-Aid, he has eagerly passed it out to others. Anyone that has remained in a management position in BD's org as long as SR has done some serious ass kissing and likely helped set some people up to their demise along the way. That's just the way it is...the Lantheus way.
Old 04-13-2012, 05:27 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
SR: qualified-yes, capable-yes, intelligent-ok, compassionate-?? nort really, moral-??? give me a break. He not only has drank his share of Kool-Aid, he has eagerly passed it out to others. Anyone that has remained in a management position in BD's org as long as SR has done some serious ass kissing and likely helped set some people up to their demise along the way. That's just the way it is...the Lantheus way.
You obviously don't know him at all. Not all people bowed to the Lantheus Way, no matter how much they shoved it down our throats.
Old 04-13-2012, 06:12 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
You obviously don't know him at all. Not all people bowed to the Lantheus Way, no matter how much they shoved it down our throats.
You home office and production people live in a bubble! Wake up it's over move on! Nothing to sell no revenue. Quit worrying about your selfish little fiefdoms.
Old 04-13-2012, 07:56 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
I know him, 30 yrs +. You obviously don't know what you need to do to remain a manager in BD's organization.
Old 04-13-2012, 08:07 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
You home office and production people live in a bubble! Wake up it's over move on! Nothing to sell no revenue. Quit worrying about your selfish little fiefdoms.
fiefdom: the land over which a person exercises control after vows of vassalage and service to an overlord.
Man, no wonder there's no revenue. Our sales reps have been busying themselves playing dungeons and dragons.
Sorry bro, couldn't help myself...
Old 04-14-2012, 03:22 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
I know him, 30 yrs +. You obviously don't know what you need to do to remain a manager in BD's organization.
I most certainly do know what it takes to remain a manager in BD's organization and also what it takes to remain a Lantheus employee, which explains why I am no longer there and couldn't be happier.
Old 04-15-2012, 04:19 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
Optison
They've resolved that problem, haven't you heard that LMI is telling their valued customers that it's ok to use Definity up to 3 months past expiry? Good thing they don't sell milk!
Old 04-16-2012, 12:54 AM
Anonymous

Lol Re: Lantheus Medical Imaging

Quote:
fiefdom: the land over which a person exercises control after vows of vassalage and service to an overlord.
Man, no wonder there's no revenue. Our sales reps have been busying themselves playing dungeons and dragons.
Sorry bro, couldn't help myself...
No revenue because you losers are too busy worrying about who's doing who instead of creating new products. Sorry bro couldn't help myself.
Old 04-16-2012, 07:00 AM
Anonymous

how original
Old 04-17-2012, 05:43 AM
Anonymous

What's this? 8% paycut for BD and his fellow VP's? 4% cut for Directors and the like? Remaining employee population spread so thin, that they can't afford to let anyone else go and keep the place running.
Old 04-17-2012, 07:36 AM
Anonymous

It's a about f****** time. I'll believe the no layoffs part if there are none in the next three months...unlikely.
Old 04-17-2012, 08:02 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
What's this? 8% paycut for BD and his fellow VP's? 4% cut for Directors and the like? Remaining employee population spread so thin, that they can't afford to let anyone else go and keep the place running.
VP paycuts will =200-250K, Directors if include Assoc Dir. will =100-150K. The typical layoff of 12 people is about 1M. People have to go to make up the difference, and they will. The next layoff wil be framed as "shared pain". Too little too late!
Old 04-17-2012, 11:28 AM
Anonymous

Do you still get Summer Hours?
Old 04-17-2012, 01:08 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
VP paycuts will =200-250K, Directors if include Assoc Dir. will =100-150K. The typical layoff of 12 people is about 1M. People have to go to make up the difference, and they will. The next layoff wil be framed as "shared pain". Too little too late!
Looks like the ship is sinking!
Old 04-17-2012, 02:02 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
If the rest of the population takes a 2% pay cut they can squeeze out another 600K and make it to 1M. Makes cents...they can save now and then cut more people later. Win-win for LMI-Avista, lose-lose for workers. What else is new?
Old 04-17-2012, 02:40 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Do you still get Summer Hours?
Summer hours, that was a joke. Not all departments could get them. The departments that were able to marginally get summer hours (here and there) only allowed "special people" such as their management to be able to take them. The workers had a slight chance of maybe being able to do so.
Old 04-17-2012, 04:48 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Summer hours, that was a joke. Not all departments could get them. The departments that were able to marginally get summer hours (here and there) only allowed "special people" such as their management to be able to take them. The workers had a slight chance of maybe being able to do so.
Oh yes, and some departments would limit when you could take your vacation - there were some people who lost their vacation time because they were not allowed to take (only certain times of the year).
Old 04-17-2012, 05:29 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
The joke about summers hours was people were supposed to make up 4 hours during the week to take 4 hours off on Friday! Most did not work 40 hours to begin with (salaried) and would come in late Friday and leave after 2 hours!
Old 04-17-2012, 06:24 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
The joke about summers hours was people were supposed to make up 4 hours during the week to take 4 hours off on Friday! Most did not work 40 hours to begin with (salaried) and would come in late Friday and leave after 2 hours!
Oh how right you are. Even better were the ones who came in late all week and took the summer hours. Or, how about the ones that took a personal holiday or vacation day during the week, and still took the summer hours. My understanding was you were supposed to work the hours (being at work) and also, the additional hours.
Old 04-17-2012, 06:30 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Oh how right you are. Even better were the ones who came in late all week and took the summer hours. Or, how about the ones that took a personal holiday or vacation day during the week, and still took the summer hours. My understanding was you were supposed to work the hours (being at work) and also, the additional hours.
I too saw the slackers taking summer hours, but during the week worked less than 8 hours a day, took 2 hour lunches, and had many personal days or time off and still took advantage of the summer hours. Their immediate supervisors knew it and did nothing!
Old 04-17-2012, 07:45 PM
Anonymous

When I was there ... they kept hiring Assoc. Directors and Directors and let go the rank and file who did the work?

I must have slept through that part of my MBA course on how to do business!
Old 04-17-2012, 09:22 PM
Anonymous

They still refuse to give up that "free" coffee, that costs over 100k each year.
Old 04-17-2012, 10:28 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
They still refuse to give up that "free" coffee, that costs over 100k each year.
Anyone know who the new head of QA is?? or they going to leave it vacant until they have a buyer in place??
Old 04-18-2012, 09:56 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
Looks like the ship is sinking!
We've been say this for how long...
Old 04-18-2012, 01:20 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
We've been say this for how long...

The ship sunk long ago. It just hasn't found the bottom yet. I was cut in 2009 - best thing to happen to me. There is quality life out here!
Old 04-18-2012, 03:45 PM
Anonymous

Argue Re: Lantheus Medical Imaging

Quote:
The ship sunk long ago. It just hasn't found the bottom yet. I was cut in 2009 - best thing to happen to me. There is quality life out here!
Sounds like all you losers are either have not found a job yet, or your screwing off on your new job writing about LMI in this blog, no wonder they laid you off you were a slacker and unproductive, get over it and move on with your life, why .do you even still care about the place if your not there anymore, want some cheese with that wine?
Old 04-18-2012, 03:49 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
I too saw the slackers taking summer hours, but during the week worked less than 8 hours a day, took 2 hour lunches, and had many personal days or time off and still took advantage of the summer hours. Their immediate supervisors knew it and did nothing!
Speaking of first-line supervisors, I was one. Whenever I tried to reprimand worker-bees I was stopped by my manager and usually talked down to in group meetings. There was born the concept that "the supervisor does not run the group, the group runs the supervisor", with management backing.
Old 04-18-2012, 03:51 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Speaking of first-line supervisors, I was one. Whenever I tried to reprimand worker-bees I was stopped by my manager and usually talked down to in group meetings. There was born the concept that "the supervisor does not run the group, the group runs the supervisor", with management backing.
Should have saved your time for golf instead of attending those management courses you took!
Old 04-18-2012, 05:14 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Sounds like all you losers are either have not found a job yet, or your screwing off on your new job writing about LMI in this blog, no wonder they laid you off you were a slacker and unproductive, get over it and move on with your life, why .do you even still care about the place if your not there anymore, want some cheese with that wine?
Many people who are stilled jailed at LMI seem to have a lot of posts on the site? Sounds like you have eaten the poison apple and the drunk the AVISTA Kool Aid!

When did you read these posts and respond? On Company Time.

I am still at LMI and even I know they are monitoring access to this site on Company computers. I access this site from home on my own computer!
Old 04-18-2012, 05:16 PM
Anonymous

Rant Re: Lantheus Medical Imaging

Quote:
Hmmm... who could this anonymous poster be?

RG ? ...
Old 04-18-2012, 05:27 PM
Anonymous

Thumbs down Re: Lantheus Medical Imaging

Quote:
... well there are 10 plus pages of posts on Cafe Pharma dedicated to Lantheus Medical Imaging. That's a lot of ex - employess that got laid off that must be posting according to your theory, or a mix of ex and current employees posting ( including you - you hypocrit).
Old 04-18-2012, 07:19 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Some still believes and bleeds Lantheus yellow and gold!
Old 04-18-2012, 07:32 PM
Tiger Woods

Quote:
Should have saved your time for golf instead of attending those management courses you took!
People who played in the company sponsored Golf League got paid on the clock - ( they did not make that time off up ) to play golf?
Old 04-18-2012, 08:05 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Some still believes and bleeds Lantheus yellow and gold!
Aren't those the colors of the Purdue Boilermakers - DK's alma mater?
Old 04-18-2012, 08:22 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Aren't those the colors of the Purdue Boilermakers - DK's alma mater?
As an ex laid off old timer ... how does Don have the cahones to show up to work each day and spew his bull crap to those still their?
Old 04-18-2012, 09:57 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
... well there are 10 plus pages of posts on Cafe Pharma dedicated to Lantheus Medical Imaging. That's a lot of ex - employess that got laid off that must be posting according to your theory, or a mix of ex and current employees posting ( including you - you hypocrit).
Not a good company to apply for a job with? Thank God for Cafe Pharma! I did my due dilegence and googled Lantheus.
Old 04-18-2012, 10:18 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Hmmm... who could this anonymous poster be?

RG ? ...
I've been gone for awhile .. Roy is still there? Holy Sacred Cow! Does he still have family employed there?
Old 04-19-2012, 08:50 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
I've been gone for awhile .. Roy is still there? Holy Sacred Cow! Does he still have family employed there?
Don't knock yourself out over who's still there. The place is full of low hanging fruit hangers on. Only reason most are still there is that they're ass kissers or haven't yet pissed anyone off in authority. If you were gunned chances are someone in a position of power had a hair across their ass for you.
Old 04-19-2012, 09:29 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
Don't knock yourself out over who's still there. The place is full of low hanging fruit hangers on. Only reason most are still there is that they're ass kissers or haven't yet pissed anyone off in authority. If you were gunned chances are someone in a position of power had a hair across their ass for you.
Those who do nothing, aren't exposed if something goes wrong. If you worked hard and were visible, you were targeted!
Old 04-19-2012, 06:20 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Those who do nothing, aren't exposed if something goes wrong. If you worked hard and were visible, you were targeted!
Senior Management doesn't want anyone in their organizations that might rock the boat and potentially make them look bad and therefore weak. They surround themselves with yes men and women that in turn make it clear they expect the same behavior from their subordinates. Anyone that steps out of line is made an example of to keep everyone else in lock step. Then there are those in management that are just vendictive f***ers or arogant bastards that will screw you just because they can. They don't need any reason beyond they don't like you. Anyone that thinks these kind of people don't exist at LMI are kidding themselves. They've always been there through all the different MI company variations...in good times and bad. Only good news for those still working there, the people that these members of management had a grudge against were among the first to go and are now long gone. So now you just have to make sure to kiss ass and stay on management's good side.
Old 04-19-2012, 08:05 PM
Anonymous

OMG

There are 1000 reasons to think LMI sucks, but the posts about the good getting let go, needing to suck up and protect to stay employed, etc. are just foolish. Lots of good people did and do work there, and lots of crappy people as well.

No doubt BD is in over his head, rising to that position way too fast, and worst of all it went to his head and now he believes he's actually worthy. He's screwed if he ever leaves, because no organization in its right mind would put him anywhere near that level. I suspect that DK keeps him around because he can manipulate him so easily. It may be comforting to call them idiots, but the truth is much worse. Avista and DK know exactly what they are doing. In the end, LMI will be ruined, but they will have made their money. It really is that simple. They will sell anything of value off to someone, and the rest will be left for bankruptcy.

BD's best hope is that he joins DK, PL, and some others in Avista's stable of executioners, assigned to the next corporate victim.

The saddest part is that it doesn't have to be that way. Assuming they get the supply chain straightened out, then there is enough money to fund operations and bring some promising new products to market. But Avista is about guaranteed short-term, not potential long-term, so that is not going to happen.
Old 04-19-2012, 08:19 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
OMG

There are 1000 reasons to think LMI sucks, but the posts about the good getting let go, needing to suck up and protect to stay employed, etc. are just foolish. Lots of good people did and do work there, and lots of crappy people as well.

No doubt BD is in over his head, rising to that position way too fast, and worst of all it went to his head and now he believes he's actually worthy. He's screwed if he ever leaves, because no organization in its right mind would put him anywhere near that level. I suspect that DK keeps him around because he can manipulate him so easily. It may be comforting to call them idiots, but the truth is much worse. Avista and DK know exactly what they are doing. In the end, LMI will be ruined, but they will have made their money. It really is that simple. They will sell anything of value off to someone, and the rest will be left for bankruptcy.

BD's best hope is that he joins DK, PL, and some others in Avista's stable of executioners, assigned to the next corporate victim.

The saddest part is that it doesn't have to be that way. Assuming they get the supply chain straightened out, then there is enough money to fund operations and bring some promising new products to market. But Avista is about guaranteed short-term, not potential long-term, so that is not going to happen.

.... bring some promising new products to market ... it hasn't happenned yet - and it never will! Who is kidding who! LMI wiped out the R&D group! ABLAVAR is a JOKE! The PET perfusion agent has been put on the back burner! They do not want to invest in the future that they will not be part of!

The only hope of a new poduct is a drug that would grow some new hair for the DON! ... and Donald Trump would then buy the company!
Old 04-20-2012, 01:26 AM
Anonymous

Arms Re: Lantheus Medical Imaging

Quote:
No family employed there from ROY
Old 04-20-2012, 05:06 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
No family employed there from ROY
RG DOES have relatives still employed at LMI!
Old 04-20-2012, 11:35 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
Not a good company to apply for a job with? Thank God for Cafe Pharma! I did my due dilegence and googled Lantheus.
And found what?
Old 04-20-2012, 11:50 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
OMG

I agree over all there is a mix of good and no so good people that have been layed off and that are still working there. But, if you were to identify all employees with 20+ of service and were to divide it into two lists, those layed off and those still there, you would be surprised and even shocked at the results. Plenty of very competent and hard working people were targeted for no other than political and purely personal reasons. These layoffs have been going on now for 4 years. If you were to break down the lists even further to year by year the results would be even more stark. There are plenty of egotistical and self serving personalities in positions of power. In my many years of service, I was personally targeted by some of them and later defied others by refusing to do their dirty work and screw people. You can bet everyone left there knows who the pricks are that you better not cross or you'll be part of the next parade out the door.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: