for daily banking news and anonymous message boards, check out the new site cafebanking.com

» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

Go Back   Cafepharma Message Boards > Company Boards > Promius Pharma
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-05-2011, 11:52 PM
Anonymous

Default Layoffs?

I hear Promius is having layoffs soon because of no money. Is this another rumor floated by JW or is it really true?
Old 06-08-2011, 07:39 PM
Anonymous

Default Re: Layoffs?

Territory Realingment!
Old 06-10-2011, 09:39 PM
Anonymous

but we will have cloderm now
Old 06-11-2011, 10:35 PM
Anonymous

I still don't get what happened! Had training manuel, new cell, plain ticket for launch meeting and now unemployment line.
Old 06-11-2011, 10:37 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
I hear Promius is having layoffs soon because of no money. Is this another rumor floated by JW or is it really true?
You have great information, please post before the next layoff so the sales force has a head start out the door!
Old 06-12-2011, 06:41 PM
Anonymous

Anyone else think that the layoffs were actually due to the f--d up forecasts that were completely unattainable, and not hitting them? Those goals made us look like bad sales people, when in fact we did an exceptional job selling and growing, and creating a market that didn't exist before. Maybe the remaining people who set those ridiculous goals, should have been the ones to lose their jobs! Or maybe reducing the marketing budget in order to save some sales jobs. Getting rid of those useless, waste of money, speaker programs would save some cash (i.e. reps' jobs), or a less obscene amount of direct mail that is sent or our physicians, which ends up in the garbage, would have allowed some great reps to still be a part of our team. Who ever heard of a company acquiring a new product, and getting rid of people?! Makes no sense at all. I bet morale is going to be super-fantastic at the upcoming meeting!
Old 06-12-2011, 06:53 PM
Anonymous

You are right on target. There is more to these lay offs than management is sharing at this time. Originally the sales force was going to be cut to 30 territories than a change to 36. Thirty territories to relaunch a new drug? How much was really saved my downsizing 8 territories your suggestions would have saved good reps jobs. My confidence in management is gone. Were is the big MC win we were told about at the January meeting, evaporated in thin air. We were told we were getting EpiCeram samples week after week with none arriving at our storage unit. And the big clue that this company is a sinking ship, JW takes off for our biggest competitor right after we buy Cloderm. Big difference in three years.
Old 06-13-2011, 05:15 PM
Anonymous

Cutting the budget would have definitely saved jobs. Then again if JW wouldn't have let RD run this company we wouldn't be in this position. Maybe that's why JW left. How can RD stand up I front of us at this meeting knowing that he is not only responsible for us not getting bonuses but also for some great reps not being there. Someone needs to get in here and fix things fast or who knows what is next. how do we buy a product and eliminate reps? We can't get respect that way.
Old 06-13-2011, 07:43 PM
Anonymous

who was let go??? any ny reps???
Old 06-14-2011, 07:12 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
who was let go??? any ny reps???
8 reps, 2 in NY
Old 06-16-2011, 03:00 PM
Anonymous

Just saw postings in Louisiana for Reps!
Old 06-17-2011, 07:31 AM
Anonymous

who in ny???? wherever RR from long island goes the company either gets bought out or layoffs. He's bad luck!!
Old 07-15-2011, 07:05 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Anyone else think that the layoffs were actually due to the f--d up forecasts that were completely unattainable, and not hitting them? Those goals made us look like bad sales people, when in fact we did an exceptional job selling and growing, and creating a market that didn't exist before. Maybe the remaining people who set those ridiculous goals, should have been the ones to lose their jobs! Or maybe reducing the marketing budget in order to save some sales jobs. Getting rid of those useless, waste of money, speaker programs would save some cash (i.e. reps' jobs), or a less obscene amount of direct mail that is sent or our physicians, which ends up in the garbage, would have allowed some great reps to still be a part of our team. Who ever heard of a company acquiring a new product, and getting rid of people?! Makes no sense at all. I bet morale is going to be super-fantastic at the upcoming meeting!
The meeting was great!! Best I've attended in quite a number of years. Our new leader is a sales person not just a figurehead.
Old 07-16-2011, 09:26 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
The meeting was great!! Best I've attended in quite a number of years. Our new leader is a sales person not just a figurehead.
I couldn't agree more. It was the complete opposite of the days with JW. It was the first meeting that was actually positive. So glad to have a sales person as our leader. Very excited about the future for the first the since launch.
Old 07-17-2011, 08:46 AM
Anonymous

There is no future as long as rich ritholtz exists their. Every company he goes to ends up getting bought out. Primes is next.
Old 02-02-2012, 09:16 AM
Anonymous

Ritholtz spelled backwards means very lazy, know it all, short, portly and buffoon with thick middle-aged woman hair
Old 02-02-2012, 12:49 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Ritholtz spelled backwards means very lazy, know it all, short, portly and buffoon with thick middle-aged woman hair
Why such hostility towards RR? Sounds like you are obsessed with him. He does his job, really kind of keeps to himself and doesn't hurt anyone else. He's really not a bad guy at all. With all the postining you do about him, and I am assuming you're the same person that posts about him on other threads, you must have a real hard on for him about something. And before anyone makes a statement, no, I am not RR. Just someone annoyed with all the crap being flung at him on here.
Old 02-03-2012, 07:49 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Why such hostility towards RR? Sounds like you are obsessed with him. He does his job, really kind of keeps to himself and doesn't hurt anyone else. He's really not a bad guy at all. With all the postining you do about him, and I am assuming you're the same person that posts about him on other threads, you must have a real hard on for him about something. And before anyone makes a statement, no, I am not RR. Just someone annoyed with all the crap being flung at him on here.

It's DH from Ct, she has it out for him!
Old 02-06-2012, 12:53 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
It's DH from Ct, she has it out for him!
Why?
Old 02-07-2012, 02:49 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Why?
They worked together at another company and something happened.
Old 02-07-2012, 04:37 PM
Anonymous

what happened???? I worked at connetics as well with them and even was in their same district..... do tell....
Old 03-09-2012, 08:04 PM
Anonymous

Here we go again who will survive? Maybe none!
Old 03-10-2012, 11:35 AM
Anonymous

No worries, you'll be fine with VC now on-board! VC saves the day!
Old 03-10-2012, 03:46 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
No worries, you'll be fine with VC now on-board! VC saves the day!
Really?? you made me feel worse, VC right!
Old 03-12-2012, 10:54 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
Here we go again who will survive? Maybe none!
Go away troublemaker no layoffs here
Old 03-13-2012, 11:06 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
Go away troublemaker no layoffs here
That's what was said last year but the truth was posted here first!
Old 03-13-2012, 12:36 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
That's what was said last year but the truth was posted here first!
What makes you think they'll have layoffs?
Old 03-13-2012, 10:01 PM
Anonymous

No patent on cloderm? Nothing to patent in Promiseb?
Old 03-14-2012, 07:28 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
No patent on cloderm? Nothing to patent in Promiseb?
We have nothing to worry about with Cloderm. There is only one source of the raw material and Promius has an exclusive agreement with them. If a generic company wanted to launch a generic Cloderm they would first have to make the active ingredient or find someone willing to make it for them. That would take a while. Then it would take them 3-4 years and several million dollars to do the clinical studies and go through the approval process. I'm sure as soon as we got a hint that that was happening Dr. Reddy's generic division would pre-empt them by launching our own generic. Stop fear mongering!
Old 03-14-2012, 07:55 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
We have nothing to worry about with Cloderm. There is only one source of the raw material and Promius has an exclusive agreement with them. If a generic company wanted to launch a generic Cloderm they would first have to make the active ingredient or find someone willing to make it for them. That would take a while. Then it would take them 3-4 years and several million dollars to do the clinical studies and go through the approval process. I'm sure as soon as we got a hint that that was happening Dr. Reddy's generic division would pre-empt them by launching our own generic. Stop fear mongering!
As long as that company doesn't go under. Remember EpiCeram, anything can happen!
Old 03-14-2012, 10:15 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
As long as that company doesn't go under. Remember EpiCeram, anything can happen!
Absolutely true. And now you have PuraCap getting ready to actively promote EpiCeram again. So get ready to sell against a product that we worked so hard to build a following for. Like the previous poster said, anything can happen.
Old 03-14-2012, 10:20 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
Absolutely true. And now you have PuraCap getting ready to actively promote EpiCeram again. So get ready to sell against a product that we worked so hard to build a following for. Like the previous poster said, anything can happen.
Steriods don't sell against epiceram you moron. And puracap has been promoting it for a while even though its generic now so get the facts straight
Old 03-14-2012, 10:56 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
Steriods don't sell against epiceram you moron. And puracap has been promoting it for a while even though its generic now so get the facts straight
What I was speaking to is that Promius lost EpiCeram because of a bankrupct not that we are now selling against it. And we never saw that coming so anything can happen in our industry now, no job is secure. Just be aware of the facts!
Old 03-14-2012, 12:18 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Launching two products this year so that is doubtful
Old 03-14-2012, 02:02 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Maybe you should get the facts straight. PuraCap is not selling EpiCeram as a generic. It is marketed under their PuraCap Pharmaceuticals division which sells Prescription Branded products. Albeit that EpiCeram is their first one. And they don't actively promote the product with an office based sales force but are looking into it, as well as other means of promotion. You are one hostile individual, my friend. Having to resort to immature name calling to respond to a posting. maybe you should go on medication for that.
Old 03-14-2012, 07:32 PM
Anonymous

Agree, why so upset if everything is so wonderful at Promius Pharma. Chill and enjoy the thoughts of making all that bonus money from two drug launches!
Old 03-15-2012, 10:47 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
Maybe you should get the facts straight. PuraCap is not selling EpiCeram as a generic. It is marketed under their PuraCap Pharmaceuticals division which sells Prescription Branded products. Albeit that EpiCeram is their first one. And they don't actively promote the product with an office based sales force but are looking into it, as well as other means of promotion. You are one hostile individual, my friend. Having to resort to immature name calling to respond to a posting. maybe you should go on medication for that.
I never said they were selling the generic just that they are selling it even thoug there is a generic for it now. And they are actively promoting it by a contract sales force so you don't know as much as you claim to. You're the one who needs to get the right facts my friend
Old 03-21-2012, 10:34 PM
Anonymous

I guess the reps that PDI put in to sell Epiceram are doing well. I heard Puracap is looking to hire them this summer. Any truth to that?
Old 04-04-2012, 09:01 PM
Anonymous

How are cloderm sales doing?
Old 04-25-2012, 12:07 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
I guess the reps that PDI put in to sell Epiceram are doing well. I heard Puracap is looking to hire them this summer. Any truth to that?
Doubt it. The product is crap. Can't imagine the sales reps are doing well at all.
Old 05-06-2012, 11:46 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Doubt it. The product is crap. Can't imagine the sales reps are doing well at all.
I knew it we were put together to make the owners millions....soon we will be sold,,,just like TRIAX, DERMIK, STEIFEL, etc....
Old 05-07-2012, 07:42 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
I knew it we were put together to make the owners millions....soon we will be sold,,,just like TRIAX, DERMIK, STEIFEL, etc....
This is the new way in Derm. Heard a rumor that we are next to be sold!
Old 05-07-2012, 02:24 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
This is the new way in Derm. Heard a rumor that we are next to be sold!
No you didn't so go try to make trouble elsewhere you troll
Old 05-07-2012, 04:19 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
No you didn't so go try to make trouble elsewhere you troll
Did I strike a nerve, touchy, touchy!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: