Anonymous

Default Can someone tell me..

Are we closing Greensboro ?
Old 04-05-2012, 07:52 PM
Anonymous

Default Re: Can someone tell me..

No.
If GSO is closing they won't tell us.
If GSO isn't closing they won't tell us.

Why would they?
Old 04-06-2012, 12:44 PM
Anonymous

thanks for the announcement of lay-offs RIGHT before a holiday weekend. gsk/stiefel always knows how to get ya right where it hurts. UNBELIEVABLE!

THE COMMENT above was taken from the Stiefel board. It is only a matter of time before we suffer the wrath of our new leader... We already have rumors of closure and he has only been here a month.
Old 04-06-2012, 01:11 PM
Anonymous

Do us a favor. STFU

No one announced anything.
Old 04-06-2012, 05:33 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Do us a favor. STFU

No one announced anything.
HEY NIMROD, do us all a favor and actually read the whole quote before inserting foot in mouth.
Old 04-06-2012, 08:07 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
thanks for the announcement of lay-offs RIGHT before a holiday weekend. gsk/stiefel always knows how to get ya right where it hurts. UNBELIEVABLE!

THE COMMENT above was taken from the Stiefel board. It is only a matter of time before we suffer the wrath of our new leader... We already have rumors of closure and he has only been here a month.
This the guy that is stalking Bill. What a moron. As an FYI, this guy was fired by Bill and now hangs around the boards posting lies.
Old 04-07-2012, 01:15 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
This the guy that is stalking Bill. What a moron. As an FYI, this guy was fired by Bill and now hangs around the boards posting lies.
So I looked at what the fired guy said, looked at on the stiefel board, and there was a layoff posting,,, So now my question would be, are you stalking the guy that got fired and why are you on both boards ?
Old 04-07-2012, 07:01 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
So I looked at what the fired guy said, looked at on the stiefel board, and there was a layoff posting,,, So now my question would be, are you stalking the guy that got fired and why are you on both boards ?
Bill, that would be a "check mate", you are so completely weak at the whole "thinking" thing.

This would be a good time for good leaders at Merz to look for opportunities elsewhere. He'll sink your company like he sank ours. I'm not referencing the Stiefel family payout, I'm talking about the hundreds of employees who dedicated themselves to making the company successful. Unfortunatley, they'll get crushed under Bills house of cards.
Old 04-07-2012, 07:23 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
Bill, that would be a "check mate", you are so completely weak at the whole "thinking" thing.

This would be a good time for good leaders at Merz to look for opportunities elsewhere. He'll sink your company like he sank ours. I'm not referencing the Stiefel family payout, I'm talking about the hundreds of employees who dedicated themselves to making the company successful. Unfortunatley, they'll get crushed under Bills house of cards.
Well, since you made both posts 7 and 8 and the posts on the Stiefel board (as we can all see), that makes you a Stalker. As of yet, you have provided zero proof as to your points, yet we can see that the companies that Bill has been at have grown and succeeded.

Try again, loser boy.
Old 04-07-2012, 07:52 AM
Anonymous

No one is stalking the scorned ex-employee. You continually acknowledge being from stiefel and quoting their board. Unless stalking means asking you to leave and go back to your new job at the Cracker Barrel.
Old 04-07-2012, 08:01 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
No one is stalking the scorned ex-employee. You continually acknowledge being from stiefel and quoting their board. Unless stalking means asking you to leave and go back to your new job at the Cracker Barrel.
Clearly you are a stalker since you are no longer with the company, yet follow Bill around with your comments. Just to show you that I am a nice guy, I will leave you a nice tip next time I visit the Cracker Barrel.
Old 04-07-2012, 09:58 AM
Anonymous

Okay. You busted me. I was fired and cannot get over it.
Old 04-07-2012, 01:11 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Okay. You busted me. I was fired and cannot get over it.
That's what we thought.
Old 04-07-2012, 04:12 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Well, since you made both posts 7 and 8 and the posts on the Stiefel board (as we can all see), that makes you a Stalker. As of yet, you have provided zero proof as to your points, yet we can see that the companies that Bill has been at have grown and succeeded.

Try again, loser boy.
For someone that is not Bill, you sure sound/write like him. Glad I can now just read Bill vs having to see him. Bill you are complete lightweight (obviously only from a business perspective). If Merz management is strong, they'll get you back to spending time with family before too long. I hope it doesn't cost them too much to get rid of you.
Old 04-07-2012, 07:26 PM
Anonymous

Re: Town hall

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From Stiefel Board

Check your voicemail. Layoffs being announced early may

You're right, the Bill Humphries house of cards is crumbling. Thanks Bill, my family really doesn't appreciate what you did at Stiefel. Terrible.
Merz employees should take note of what's happening at Stiefel.
Old 04-07-2012, 08:15 PM
Anonymous

I bet youre from Irvine.
Old 04-07-2012, 08:33 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
For someone that is not Bill, you sure sound/write like him. Glad I can now just read Bill vs having to see him. Bill you are complete lightweight (obviously only from a business perspective). If Merz management is strong, they'll get you back to spending time with family before too long. I hope it doesn't cost them too much to get rid of you.
I read the various comments and I tend to agree with the position that you are out for some kind of revenge after getting fired. No one hangs around a board unless they have an axe to grind.
Old 04-07-2012, 08:35 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Re: Town hall

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From Stiefel Board

Check your voicemail. Layoffs being announced early may

You're right, the Bill Humphries house of cards is crumbling. Thanks Bill, my family really doesn't appreciate what you did at Stiefel. Terrible.
Merz employees should take note of what's happening at Stiefel.
GSK has owned Stiefel for 3 years. If layoffs are coming, it is based on a decision from the mother company versus any wishful thinking you might have.
Old 04-08-2012, 06:06 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
GSK has owned Stiefel for 3 years. If layoffs are coming, it is based on a decision from the mother company versus any wishful thinking you might have.
I guess this post was from "Victim Bill". Pretty interesting that you're now claiming you had nothing to do with the Stiefel business for the last 3 years. We all wish that were true! Unfortunatley your house of cards is collapsing and management is now coming in to clean up your mess. You can run but you cant hide from your past business decisions Bill.
Old 04-08-2012, 07:20 AM
Anonymous

Lol Re: Can someone tell me..

Quote:
I guess this post was from "Victim Bill". Pretty interesting that you're now claiming you had nothing to do with the Stiefel business for the last 3 years. We all wish that were true! Unfortunatley your house of cards is collapsing and management is now coming in to clean up your mess. You can run but you cant hide from your past business decisions Bill.
Have you sought professional help for your mental illness? You seem to hang on worse than someone pursuing an old girlfriend. I know you fantasize about Bill giving you a second thought, but that just isn't reality. Bill will continue to do well building up yet another company and you will spend all your time as a stalker.

Your really are pathetic.
Old 04-08-2012, 11:32 AM
Anonymous

Bill, that's the point. You can't build a sustainable business. Everyone can see what's happening to Stiefel weeks after you were asked to leave. The Bill "house of cards" strategy that had the company buy one bad business after another is over. Your leadership is the reason people will be impacted.

Bill, you can't escape your past and your secrets out. Who would really want to buy a business managed by Bill Humphries.
Old 04-08-2012, 12:57 PM
Anonymous

Lets all ignore this clown.
Old 04-08-2012, 01:35 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Bill, that's the point. You can't build a sustainable business. Everyone can see what's happening to Stiefel weeks after you were asked to leave. The Bill "house of cards" strategy that had the company buy one bad business after another is over. Your leadership is the reason people will be impacted.

Bill, you can't escape your past and your secrets out. Who would really want to buy a business managed by Bill Humphries.
Still hanging around, I see. You really have flipped out. I think it bothers you the all the businesses that Bill has been with have all done extremely well without you. In fact, the businesses seem to have all gotten better over time, so you must not have had any impact and that bothers you.

One other thing, people that are asked to leave, usually don't have another job lined up on the day they leave, right???? Somewhat blows a big hole in your theory.

Once again, you look like a big idiot.
Old 04-08-2012, 04:05 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Still hanging around, I see. You really have flipped out. I think it bothers you the all the businesses that Bill has been with have all done extremely well without you. In fact, the businesses seem to have all gotten better over time, so you must not have had any impact and that bothers you.

One other thing, people that are asked to leave, usually don't have another job lined up on the day they leave, right???? Somewhat blows a big hole in your theory.

Once again, you look like a big idiot.
Bill, we all knew you were being pushed out, we were following the play by play for 6 months before you left.

Keep checking out the Stiefel boards and you'll hear about the ridiculous Bill Humphries "house of cards" business strategies and see them all come crashing down.
Old 04-08-2012, 06:57 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Bill, we all knew you were being pushed out, we were following the play by play for 6 months before you left.

Keep checking out the Stiefel boards and you'll hear about the ridiculous Bill Humphries "house of cards" business strategies and see them all come crashing down.
I just read through the thread and see that this creepy dude not only has been consistently stalking Bill, but then hangs around all day on a Holiday making more posts. Dude - I think you have some really serious issues. People get fired every day and you are no different. Get over it already.
Old 04-08-2012, 09:28 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
I just read through the thread and see that this creepy dude not only has been consistently stalking Bill, but then hangs around all day on a Holiday making more posts. Dude - I think you have some really serious issues. People get fired every day and you are no different. Get over it already.
People do get fired every day, you've already had one of those days this year and I'm guessing you'll have another similar day later on in the year. You are such a dope.
Old 04-08-2012, 11:44 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Just so you know, there is more than 1 person that has a dislike for Bill, I havent been here in 2 days. Mr. Bill has left a wake of hatered every where he has been. He has done well for himself, HIMSELF, as always it is about Bill. If it doesnt benefit him, it wont be done. As most have seen, the house that Bill built, is falling. I hope the motherland keeps an eye on this "leader". I like it here.
Old 04-09-2012, 06:13 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
Just so you know, there is more than 1 person that has a dislike for Bill, I havent been here in 2 days. Mr. Bill has left a wake of hatered every where he has been. He has done well for himself, HIMSELF, as always it is about Bill. If it doesnt benefit him, it wont be done. As most have seen, the house that Bill built, is falling. I hope the motherland keeps an eye on this "leader". I like it here.
......and the real Easter bunny came to visit your house yesterday too, right???? You keep repeating the same thing over and over again and I am sure you are frustrated because you want people to throw you a pity party. It is your own fault that you got fired, not anyone else. The only thing falling is your own house of finance. Bill had no choice but to fire you, so get over it. Pick yourself up and go find a better job and start providing for your family.
Old 04-09-2012, 06:51 AM
Anonymous

can't believe he's now our leader. Devil we know may be better then this.
Old 04-09-2012, 06:53 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
He is not your leader as you are the guy that was fired and is now pretending to be someone else. Try again, skippy.
Old 04-09-2012, 09:27 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
This could not be an internal person, unless you were related to JB or are name AB
Old 04-09-2012, 10:59 AM
Anonymous

Alex Britts
Old 04-09-2012, 12:01 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
He is not your leader as you are the guy that was fired and is now pretending to be someone else. Try again, skippy.
I did work for Bill, I quit and found a great job here. And now he is here. So now I will look elsewhere.
Old 04-09-2012, 12:10 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
I did work for Bill, I quit and found a great job here. And now he is here. So now I will look elsewhere.
So, basically, Bill fired you before at a previous company. Now that he has come here, you know you will be fired again, so you are trying to find something else before that happens.
Old 04-09-2012, 12:22 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
So, basically, Bill fired you before at a previous company. Now that he has come here, you know you will be fired again, so you are trying to find something else before that happens.
wow, "snoopy Bill" you're following a trail.

Unfortunately, it has nothing to do with me. in contrast, "Snoopy Bill" really is "dopey Bill".
Old 04-09-2012, 12:48 PM
Anonymous

Let it go. You'll be a happier person.
Old 04-09-2012, 01:18 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Let it go. You'll be a happier person.
Thanks "dopey Bill", I'm very happy, you remain very confused trying to figure out who might possibly think you're a horrible business leader...if you weren't such a "dopey Bill" you'd realize we all know you're a horrible business leader because everything you've done at Stiefel is very public and has been very very unsuccessful.

Feel free to tell us all how the Stiefel family got very rich from you building your "house of cards", that story never gets old.
Old 04-09-2012, 03:25 PM
Anonymous

Exclamation Re: Can someone tell me..

Quote:
Thanks "dopey Bill", I'm very happy, you remain very confused trying to figure out who might possibly think you're a horrible business leader...if you weren't such a "dopey Bill" you'd realize we all know you're a horrible business leader because everything you've done at Stiefel is very public and has been very very unsuccessful.

Feel free to tell us all how the Stiefel family got very rich from you building your "house of cards", that story never gets old.
I guess you really have no ability to understand numbers. Not surprised, since you seem to have low intelligence. Is that why Bill fired you? Was it just basic incompetence?

Given you stalker mentality, do you still drive past your old girlfriend's house? I bet you even call her on the phone and then hang up when she's answers.
Old 04-09-2012, 04:49 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
I guess you really have no ability to understand numbers. Not surprised, since you seem to have low intelligence. Is that why Bill fired you? Was it just basic incompetence?

Given you stalker mentality, do you still drive past your old girlfriend's house? I bet you even call her on the phone and then hang up when she's answers.

Well "I'm not dopey Bill", let's see what happens to your terrific acquisitions that drove leverage. They are all failing and will eventually come crashing down. Business is about sustainable growth, you haven't driven any! You're such a lightweight.

Merz management is German, a little more thorough then the Britts. You're German minders will quickly figure out you're a failure who was pushed, pushed pushed out and that your name on any deal is a competitive disadvantage because the industry knows you're a "dopey Bill" and no one trusts a "dopey Bill".
Old 04-09-2012, 05:21 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Well "I'm not dopey Bill", let's see what happens to your terrific acquisitions that drove leverage. They are all failing and will eventually come crashing down. Business is about sustainable growth, you haven't driven any! You're such a lightweight.

Merz management is German, a little more thorough then the Britts. You're German minders will quickly figure out you're a failure who was pushed, pushed pushed out and that your name on any deal is a competitive disadvantage because the industry knows you're a "dopey Bill" and no one trusts a "dopey Bill".
As the business have grown (numbers have gone up), I guess math wasn't your strong suit in school. Maybe some of your buddies on the unemployment line will help you with your math.
Old 04-09-2012, 06:09 PM
Anonymous

This is a very strange string of posts. Perhaps Bill should be given time to do his thing at Merz and let the results speak vs. the useless commentary on this page. He does have a good track record or he must be very lucky, in either case this meant more $ for those that were paying him (public comapnies or family). Lets hope he is successful as that means more jobs for those at Merz and even the person that was or was not fired in a prior life might continue their career at Merz or whereever else they are employed including Cracker Barrel.
Old 04-09-2012, 06:33 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
This is a very strange string of posts. Perhaps Bill should be given time to do his thing at Merz and let the results speak vs. the useless commentary on this page. He does have a good track record or he must be very lucky, in either case this meant more $ for those that were paying him (public comapnies or family). Lets hope he is successful as that means more jobs for those at Merz and even the person that was or was not fired in a prior life might continue their career at Merz or whereever else they are employed including Cracker Barrel.
Thanks, "populist Bill", you are so incredibly dopey who can't see through this post, that's why you're our "dopey Bill"!
Old 04-09-2012, 09:09 PM
Anonymous

How many "Bill's" are there?
Old 04-10-2012, 09:04 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
I agree, but I suspect the fired guy will just keep on posting as he seems to be losing it.
Old 04-26-2012, 12:17 AM
Anonymous

Grumble Re: Can someone tell me..

How AAN went? did they outline the rif that is coming or are they going to try and pretend its not happening. We will see what kind of leader Bill is soon enough.
Old 04-27-2012, 12:00 AM
Anonymous

thanks Capt. Obvious
Old 04-30-2012, 06:11 PM
Anonymous

Yawn Re: Can someone tell me..

GSO is closing! Merz is looking to locate all business units under one roof. Greensboro being sold, new hdq is going to be in Boston.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: