» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

Go Back   Cafepharma Message Boards > Pharma/Biotech Companies > Centocor Ortho Biotech
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Centocor Ortho Biotech Anonymous board for Centocor Ortho Biotech

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-27-2012, 12:26 AM
Anonymous

Default Here's how you do it

Okay, The Closer gonna let you in on a little secret. You old reps too old to get it but maybe the new ones who want to stay will.

The Closer: Doctor, if I had a biologic that would meet all your treatment needs and put your worst patients into remission and keep them there according to the clinical data, would you make that the number one biologic in your treatment paradigm?

Doctor: Yes, it would but is there such a drug? I don't think one has been invented yet but if there was I would use it in all my patients.

The Closer: Surprise doctor! This must be your lucky day. Because I have the drug, and are you ready for this? (You say this to get their attention.) It is REMICADE, doctor.

Doctor: (With a shocked look on his face) REMICADE? Why, I had no idea! But I would not be further convinced unless you showed me some clinical evidence. Do you have any?

The Closer: Funny you should ask, doctor, I have it right here. (Use your pen to point to the sales aid.)

Doctor: I am going to use Remicade in ALL my patients. Thank you for being a trusted partner in the fight against RA, Crohns, and other disease states that this Remicade is indicated for!

Do this on every call and you will be successful.

The Closer
Old 04-27-2012, 11:01 AM
Anonymous

Default Re: Here's how you do it

That was brilliant! If i were not sitting in my car I would give you a standing ovation.
Old 04-27-2012, 11:23 AM
Anonymous

I hate managers that feel the need to jump in and disrupt the sales call. I am taking the call in one direction and my manager wants to prove she/he went through sales training and begins to blurt out all kinds of nonsense. Note to managers, shut the he'll up and learn a thing or two from a savvy rep. Watch me take the doc for a ride that ends up with me taking him home. When you jump in we start getting lost in your stupid fookin detours and never get to close. Oh, stop crapping on my FCR for not closing the way you want to when you sabotage my calls...ahole
Better yet...note to senior management, shake up these middle managers that are clueless. Bust some down or out. But make a change. They are don't doing anyone any good. When they don't pull in the right direction we all lose. Don't be fooled by numbers. Some of the best District numbers have nothing to do with the DM but a very motivated group of Reps under them. It makes me wonder what we could have with a great DM. Don't we deserve that?
Old 04-27-2012, 11:36 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Okay, The Closer gonna let you in on a little secret. You old reps too old to get it but maybe the new ones who want to stay will.

The Closer: Doctor, if I had a biologic that would meet all your treatment needs and put your worst patients into remission and keep them there according to the clinical data, would you make that the number one biologic in your treatment paradigm?

Doctor: Yes, it would but is there such a drug? I don't think one has been invented yet but if there was I would use it in all my patients.

The Closer: Surprise doctor! This must be your lucky day. Because I have the drug, and are you ready for this? (You say this to get their attention.) It is REMICADE, doctor.

Doctor: (With a shocked look on his face) REMICADE? Why, I had no idea! But I would not be further convinced unless you showed me some clinical evidence. Do you have any?

The Closer: Funny you should ask, doctor, I have it right here. (Use your pen to point to the sales aid.)

Doctor: I am going to use Remicade in ALL my patients. Thank you for being a trusted partner in the fight against RA, Crohns, and other disease states that this Remicade is indicated for!

The Closer
I love it. Pease keep making comments about older reps not working or being substandard. I can only hope you are someone who is a DM or trainer or some other kind of shit. When we have layoffs we can serve CP get your info, track your ass and BINGO a 7 figure settlement followed by your career taking a permanent dump. So please keep telling us your words of wisdom about how much more you know than the experienced older reps. Please! Think CP can't track you? Wrong
Old 04-27-2012, 02:08 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
That was brilliant! If i were not sitting in my car I would give you a standing ovation.
Very Funny! I'm another one who gets it. The other posters have no clue.
Old 04-27-2012, 04:09 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Very Funny! I'm another one who gets it. The other posters have no clue.
A have a split personality idiot boy.
Old 04-27-2012, 07:40 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
A have a split personality idiot boy.
How can you sell when you can't put words together right. Tha Closer can!
Old 04-28-2012, 07:12 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
I love it. Pease keep making comments about older reps not working or being substandard. I can only hope you are someone who is a DM or trainer or some other kind of shit. When we have layoffs we can serve CP get your info, track your ass and BINGO a 7 figure settlement followed by your career taking a permanent dump. So please keep telling us your words of wisdom about how much more you know than the experienced older reps. Please! Think CP can't track you? Wrong
Dude why so serious. It's the same dude posting all this BS. NOBODY has taken this site seriously for about 5 years. The dude probably doesn't even work here anymore.
Old 05-02-2012, 02:33 PM
Anonymous

Quote:

The Closer
What a lame sales call. What's your background...used car salesman?
Old 05-03-2012, 11:56 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
What a lame sales call. What's your background...used car salesman?
It works !!!!

Would you like undercoating with that Risperdal ???
We've got a special this week.
Old 05-05-2012, 10:20 AM
Anonymous

Quote:

The Closer
or how about, "doc you want a product that works 90% of the time and no side effects, dont you?

Doc- errrr , ok what are you getting at

Rep- if our product worked in one week in every patient and cost less than ohters wouldnt you be intereste and write as your first line product?

Doc- is there such a procduct

Rep- Remicade!!

Doc- Iam calling the FDA and CBS
Old 05-05-2012, 10:23 AM
Anonymous

Quote:

The Closer
Can you back this up, says the doctor?

Rep I can

Doctor sees proof and asks about patient population, who funded story(clinical) ,if the investigator is on the payroll,

Doc call a govt office to complain about aggressive marketing
Old 05-08-2012, 05:13 PM
Anonymous

Quote:

The Closer
This all ends in a massive fine and company personel fired for aggressive marketing. Your leaders will then pay the fine and admit no wroing doing and fire a few reps like yourself
Old 05-09-2012, 03:00 PM
Anonymous

Close. Nobody gets fired, several are transferred to JNJ Corporate
Old 05-10-2012, 08:27 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Close. Nobody gets fired, several are transferred to JNJ Corporate
Only the reps are fired. Thats what never changes. But , maybe the reps file a lawsuit!!!
Old 05-12-2012, 08:28 AM
Anonymous

Quote:

The Closer
Your arguement is stupid. So "every patient" can be treated with remicade and it will "work 100% in every case"??? Your argument is false and risky- lets see what the FDA thinks of "your claims"
Old 05-12-2012, 09:31 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
Your arguement is stupid. So "every patient" can be treated with remicade and it will "work 100% in every case"??? Your argument is false and risky- lets see what the FDA thinks of "your claims"
Duhhhh !!
That's not the point of the parable.
Old 05-12-2012, 11:04 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Duhhhh !!
That's not the point of the parable.
your parable is Stupid and moronic!!! You are an idiot!!
Old 05-13-2012, 03:35 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
your parable is Stupid and moronic!!! You are an idiot!!
Actually it's not my parable....
Not that literary or insightful,..not fine literature.....but I got the point of the original poster,...simple.

I was just attempting to say that it was a humorous way of portraying the nonsense and stress we need to endure just to meet our "metrics"...

Any one read "Blood Feud" by Kathleen Sharp ??
You read, correct??

But I'd like to add that your Momma is a douche!

Get a life and a sense of humor AHole !!!!!

Wow....you have friends you hang out with ??????????????????
Old 05-15-2012, 04:44 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Actually it's not my parable....
Not that literary or insightful,..not fine literature.....but I got the point of the original poster,...simple.

I was just attempting to say that it was a humorous way of portraying the nonsense and stress we need to endure just to meet our "metrics"...

Any one read "Blood Feud" by Kathleen Sharp ??
You read, correct??

But I'd like to add that your Momma is a douche!

Get a life and a sense of humor AHole !!!!!

Wow....you have friends you hang out with ??????????????????
you were attempting to say SHIT!!!! FUCK YOU!!
Old 05-16-2012, 11:32 AM
Anonymous

First of all the new name for the Closer is Dung Boy.
Second of all nobody is killing themselves until they know what, if anything, they will be doing. I am not about to bust ass for a territory that won't yield any results for my effort until July or later. I expect the DMs will know who they are no later than today and the choosing for their squads will begin. Those who may think this has already been done are wrong. A general framework was set into place, nothing more. The RBD along with DMs will now have. The opportunity to place and pick. If you are not well liked be prepared to get the bad territory. But if you are not well liked you mostly familiar with getting screwed already.

The one problem that spells disaster is that this organization is top heavy at DM and RBD with idiots. They like to multiply. That is what idiots do. That means that the people that actually make this machine run will be reduced by at least 30% in this latest fiasco. Oh yes, that will also relate to reduced sales, which in turn will lead to more reductions and restructuring.

The reality is the countdown clock has already begun on our expiration as employees. Anyway this unfolds all lead to the same place. Those who are the favored will be taken care of as usual. Just know that their folly will be short lived. In the end they will be exposed for the losers they are.

And the Closer? He is not qualified to sniff my shoes at the end of the day.
Old 05-16-2012, 12:07 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
I think the point the "Closer" is making is that sales leadership wants us to sell like "idiots" by using their way to sell. It will never work with our customers. (LM and Marti) don't know anything about how to sell to our customers or what it takes to motivate a sales force.
Old 05-16-2012, 10:55 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
I think the point the "Closer" is making is that sales leadership wants us to sell like "idiots" by using their way to sell. It will never work with our customers. (LM and Marti) don't know anything about how to sell to our customers or what it takes to motivate a sales force.
So true! Thats the way those fuckheads want tyou to sell. Like used car salesmenm bullshit. Next time at the meeting i will get up and do the closer skit and lets how these idiots respond!! We can all get a laugh
Old 05-16-2012, 10:58 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
First of all the new name for the Closer is Dung Boy.
Second of all nobody is killing themselves until they know what, if anything, they will be doing. I am not about to bust ass for a territory that won't yield any results for my effort until July or later. I expect the DMs will know who they are no later than today and the choosing for their squads will begin. Those who may think this has already been done are wrong. A general framework was set into place, nothing more. The RBD along with DMs will now have. The opportunity to place and pick. If you are not well liked be prepared to get the bad territory. But if you are not well liked you mostly familiar with getting screwed already.

The one problem that spells disaster is that this organization is top heavy at DM and RBD with idiots. They like to multiply. That is what idiots do. That means that the people that actually make this machine run will be reduced by at least 30% in this latest fiasco. Oh yes, that will also relate to reduced sales, which in turn will lead to more reductions and restructuring.

The reality is the countdown clock has already begun on our expiration as employees. Anyway this unfolds all lead to the same place. Those who are the favored will be taken care of as usual. Just know that their folly will be short lived. In the end they will be exposed for the losers they are.

And the Closer? He is not qualified to sniff my shoes at the end of the day.
'this is fucking bullshit!! We should all protest this bad treatment. Lets occupy the building , "occupy Centocor" Lets bring tents and sit there. We should all do this if we are laid off.
Old 05-17-2012, 08:26 AM
Anonymous

There is nothing any of you do that cannot be done just as well by a high school graduate for fifty thou a year. You are nothing more than expendable drones. Soon you will see.
Old 05-17-2012, 11:18 AM
Anonymous

There is nothing any of you do that cannot be done just as well by a high school graduate for fifty thou a year. You are nothing more than expendable drones. Soon you will see.
Old 05-17-2012, 04:53 PM
Anonymous

I would love to see what those idiots could accomplish. Oh wait, we already saw. They are called Quintiles. ZERO!!!!!!!
Old 05-17-2012, 10:52 PM
Anonymous

Dude! Look at the rankings! Numero Uno dude! Shows you can work a day a week and build a business and your manager is clueless and the money is good! Dude, the RBD and the VP are the most clueless idiots in the company. Everybody who reads this knows. The KNOW, dudes. The KNOW They KNOW everybody KNOWS who this is and who they are and nobody has to work, NOBODY!
Old 05-17-2012, 11:07 PM
Anonymous

If you have a clueless RBD it's cake. You just make up emails describing some lame project your on and she thinks your a superstar. Our abm showed us how to do it: make it look like your doing a whole bunch of stuff even if your numbers are in the toilet. Brown nose the hell out of her! Tell her she's a visionary, an innovator, a GENIUS. And then laugh at her because you scammed her. I love it!
Old 05-18-2012, 11:50 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
If you have a clueless RBD it's cake. You just make up emails describing some lame project your on and she thinks your a superstar. Our abm showed us how to do it: make it look like your doing a whole bunch of stuff even if your numbers are in the toilet. Brown nose the hell out of her! Tell her she's a visionary, an innovator, a GENIUS. And then laugh at her because you scammed her. I love it!
She got The Closer speaking at our next POA. Love it!
Old 05-19-2012, 08:23 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
She got The Closer speaking at our next POA. Love it!
She just might be the closer. She is promoting reps who don't do a thing. She aught to ride with them. She's end up firing her whole region.
Old 05-24-2012, 12:04 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
She just might be the closer. She is promoting reps who don't do a thing. She aught to ride with them. She's end up firing her whole region.
8 sigs and you are done for the day!
Old 05-30-2012, 12:58 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
She's in my pocket and I don't care if I'm drunk but she and me got you. I don't care if you think GI is powerful but I will take you over.
Old 05-30-2012, 03:53 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
I LUV your strategy! It really does work with hung-Ho RBD types. They're essentially clueless. And you can snow them easiily. If you make them look good with mucho activities they will protect you like a Mama lion.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: