Go Back   Cafepharma Message Boards > Pharma/Biotech Companies > Novo Nordisk
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Novo Nordisk Anonymous board for Novo Nordisk

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-27-2012, 07:19 AM
Anonymous

Angry Midwest goings on

K.O.,

Enough already with reps getting fired. You're starting to piss us off. We are all working very hard to increase performance. What you are doing is creating an environment of fear,which is never successful in the long run. When are members of management going to be held over a fire? Under what circumstance will Midwest management be held accountable? You need to know just how incompetent some are. The time has come.
Let us all raise our hand for a three clap applause.

The Magnificent
Old 04-27-2012, 08:09 AM
Anonymous

Default Re: Midwest goings on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
K.O.,

Enough already with reps getting fired. You're starting to piss us off. We are all working very hard to increase performance. What you are doing is creating an environment of fear,which is never successful in the long run. When are members of management going to be held over a fire? Under what circumstance will Midwest management be held accountable? You need to know just how incompetent some are. The time has come.

The Magnificent
It's interesting the position you take here. In one breath, reps want to say that managers do nothing and have no purpose. Yet, when performance is down and people start getting fired, you start blaming a lack of management quality. You can't have it both ways. Managers coach, reps play. If the coaching sucks, that's your manager's doing. If the product you deliver to your customer sucks, that's a you issue. There's a great deal of both in the Midwest. K.O. sees that. Reps will be fored, but so will managers. It's time.
Old 04-27-2012, 10:33 AM
Anonymous

KO will get the job done right. She will set a great example !!!
Old 04-27-2012, 06:51 PM
Anonymous

Majority of the managers are new in the Midwest. A few bad apples but I'd say the problem is more the overpaid Sr. DCS reps who can't sell who have been in the market for too long. After basal elite, I have lost a lot of respect for most of these folks who can't sell. Face it, without Medicaid, this region sucks. Many heads will roll this year. Both rep and manager. I can name a few from what I saw at the last meeting.
Old 04-27-2012, 06:54 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
K.O.,

The Magnificent
Haaaaaaaa!!!, yep a rewski! Who ya talking about??? The ones down south or in the big city?
Old 04-27-2012, 07:17 PM
Anonymous

sooner or later you have to stop blaming a manager because you are not that good. perhaps that's why you are on a pip. you're just not that good.
Old 04-27-2012, 08:01 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Majority of the managers are new in the Midwest. A few bad apples but I'd say the problem is more the overpaid Sr. DCS reps who can't sell who have been in the market for too long. After basal elite, I have lost a lot of respect for most of these folks who can't sell. Face it, without Medicaid, this region sucks. Many heads will roll this year. Both rep and manager. I can name a few from what I saw at the last meeting.
I just hope Mandy Schnelten is on the list to be fired.
Old 04-27-2012, 08:17 PM
Anonymous

No IDPA no consistency! You wonder why Texas is always sooooooo good!
Old 04-27-2012, 09:37 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
sooner or later you have to stop blaming a manager because you are not that good. perhaps that's why you are on a pip. you're just not that good.
actually i thought that is how you become a manager in the Midwest, sucky numbers and a whole lot of ass kissing = promotion!
Old 04-27-2012, 10:06 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
The irony is that K.O. was promoted based on medicaid numbers! The same holds true for her proteges. So what are you really saying? They shouldn't be in leadership roles? Agreed!
Old 04-28-2012, 12:23 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
The irony is that K.O. was promoted based on medicaid numbers! The same holds true for her proteges. So what are you really saying? They shouldn't be in leadership roles? Agreed!
Who?
Old 04-28-2012, 07:40 AM
Anonymous

Are you referring to Michelle and Debbie?
Old 04-28-2012, 08:47 AM
Anonymous

Kansas City...Kansas City here i cum....they got some crazy little women and I think I am gonna get me one!
Old 04-28-2012, 10:50 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
Are you referring to Michelle and Debbie?
Both great leaders. You see the ic tracker?
Old 04-28-2012, 11:48 AM
Anonymous

Talking Re: Midwest goings on

Great Leaders is right! They are the best in the Midwest.
Old 04-28-2012, 12:05 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Great Leaders is right! They are the best in the Midwest.
You are right! They Rock!
Old 04-28-2012, 01:08 PM
Anonymous

Ruma haz it 1 manager is about to get dumped. Unfort they are a good one who knows their stuff. Sucks for them! It's coming fellow dcs's. Every1's held accounty in this enviro.
Old 04-28-2012, 04:59 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Ruma haz it 1 manager is about to get dumped. Unfort they are a good one who knows their stuff. Sucks for them! It's coming fellow dcs's. Every1's held accounty in this enviro.
Female or male?
Old 04-28-2012, 05:04 PM
Anonymous

Male. Been here a long time! See ya!
Old 04-28-2012, 08:34 PM
Anonymous

??? The only two male managers who have been here a long time are Bob Mann and Eric Ganz.
Old 04-28-2012, 11:08 PM
Anonymous

Don't forget about Brook
Old 04-29-2012, 09:30 AM
Anonymous

Michelle, Debbie, Eric and Bob are not so bad. Are they?
Old 04-30-2012, 08:45 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
Who?
Old 04-30-2012, 04:00 PM
Anonymous

Wink Re: Midwest goings on

Quote:
Debbie is the worst. It is dangerous to give someone like her power. As they say give someone enough rope and eventually they will hang themselves. Everyone (fellow managers and reps alike) is waiting on the sidelines for that day to arrive.
Old 04-30-2012, 11:50 PM
Anonymous

Sounds like one of the people she fired is just bitter.
Old 05-01-2012, 01:38 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
Sounds like one of the people she fired is just bitter.
I don't work for Debbie, I did not get fired by her. But I can share she is a back stabbing psycho B*#*h! She was not a good rep and an untrustworthy trainer! As a trainer she should provide coaching.... But instead shared inaccurate things I said to another rep as well as other managers! Shame on her! It is also well know she talks trash about other Midwest DBMs! Low class all the way!( I am a high producing rep this is ot about performance)
Old 05-01-2012, 01:46 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
Male. Been here a long time! See ya!
Kimber would fire Bob Mann because he is a good manager. He is a threat to her because he knows her past as a DBM and AD. She stole DBM ideas from Midwest Managers and claimed they were her own. She acted like she was Bob G's best buddie & first chance she got she climbed over his back & left him in the dust. (good guys finish last) It's just a matter of time before she does it to her new buddie Eric. No one is safe with KO in charge!
Old 05-01-2012, 01:48 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
Michele is a great manager- I can't speak for the rest.
Old 05-01-2012, 07:46 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
Kimber would fire Bob Mann because he is a good manager. He is a threat to her because he knows her past as a DBM and AD. She stole DBM ideas from Midwest Managers and claimed they were her own. She acted like she was Bob G's best buddie & first chance she got she climbed over his back & left him in the dust. (good guys finish last) It's just a matter of time before she does it to her new buddie Eric. No one is safe with KO in charge!
First off, Bob G should never been a manager much less promoted anywhere else. Mann is a good guy who won't be fired. Kimber wouldnt fire either because they both are solid managers who get the big picture. She is doing the right thing. Stop stirring the pot and making up crap!
Old 05-01-2012, 08:16 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
First off, Bob G should never been a manager much less promoted anywhere else. Mann is a good guy who won't be fired. Kimber wouldnt fire either because they both are solid managers who get the big picture. She is doing the right thing. Stop stirring the pot and making up crap!
All'z I hear about eg is how he treats the peps well and knows diabetes. So answer me this??? Why would you fire your best rep on the team and now watch Northbrook go from tops to bottom of the region??? Doesnt sound so smart!
Old 05-01-2012, 12:50 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Sounds about right
Old 05-01-2012, 08:29 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Michele is a great manager- I can't speak for the rest.
Agreed!
Old 05-01-2012, 11:24 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
All'z I hear about eg is how he treats the peps well and knows diabetes. So answer me this??? Why would you fire your best rep on the team and now watch Northbrook go from tops to bottom of the region??? Doesnt sound so smart!
Never had him as a manager but never learned more from anyone else about Levemir then at basal elite.
Old 05-12-2012, 08:38 AM
Anonymous

In relation to other regions. A good management team.
Old 05-12-2012, 10:05 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
Kansas City...Kansas City here i cum....they got some crazy little women and I think I am gonna get me one!
You're telling me...LOL!

Bozo the jayhawk
Old 05-12-2012, 10:11 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
You're telling me...LOL!

Bozo the jayhawk
wrong region bozo
Old 05-15-2012, 10:33 PM
Anonymous

Know her well.. totally ruthless...anyone in her way is in for trouble. No empathy, no soul..no excuses.....
Old 05-16-2012, 08:36 AM
Anonymous

Wrong!
Old 05-16-2012, 01:39 PM
Anonymous

Does Brad Owens still work here?
Old 05-16-2012, 01:44 PM
Anonymous

Old 05-16-2012, 09:34 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Wrong!
Wrong what?????? Kimber you should stay off this board.
Old 05-16-2012, 11:26 PM
Anonymous

KO should never be put in a position to lead. Every company that she has worked at she has kissed butt to get where she is. If ever she would have to sell for a living, she would die. She is worthless.
Old 05-16-2012, 11:28 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Wrong what?????? Kimber you should stay off this board.
Is it so bad to have someone who actually cares as an RD?? Kimber and all of the management team want to improve performance. Yes that will mean reps who don't perform probably won't be here. I know her and several of the dm's. All they want is to perform. It's refreshing to see some reps take leads and believe in the big picture. Just work hard and you will be good as gold.
Old 05-17-2012, 01:06 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Is it so bad to have someone who actually cares as an RD?? Kimber and all of the management team want to improve performance. Yes that will mean reps who don't perform probably won't be here. I know her and several of the dm's. All they want is to perform. It's refreshing to see some reps take leads and believe in the big picture. Just work hard and you will be good as gold.
Cares... about herself... As was said before totally ruthless..I know her too
Old 05-17-2012, 11:52 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Yes. Why?
Old 05-20-2012, 04:50 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Does he still hang out with the bachelorette Natalie?
Old 05-21-2012, 02:22 PM
Anonymous

The winds of change seem to be working. Good job Kimber!
Old 05-21-2012, 08:04 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Does he still hang out with the bachelorette Natalie?
Wait now, Kimber is the original bachelorette. Just google her name to find the Oprah episode titled, he's just not into you. I'm not making this up, you should check it out.
Old 05-21-2012, 10:07 PM
Anonymous

[quote=Anonymous;4375108]The winds of change seem to be working. Good job K

Kimber stay off this board..
Old 05-23-2012, 05:07 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
I am confused. I thought the rep quit and moved away?? I know people in that district and she was not a good rep. I like the people on chi north and think eg is an overall good guy. He always cared about us and was a big picture guy that actually carried the bag and could sell. At least he use to be? Or maybe he has turned to the dark side.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: