» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads


Go Back   Cafepharma Message Boards > Pharma/Biotech Companies > Sucampo
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sucampo Anonymous board for Sucamp

Reply

 
Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-27-2012, 12:02 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default DM for hire...Dallas, Texas

Who's the hiring contact at Ventiv for the Dallas DM position?

I have great managerial experience, I'm currently working for another pharma, and I'm looking for a new opportunity. I am fully trained on Amitiza, and I know the GI community very well. I offer strong and competent leadership combined with fairness and accountability that serves as motivation to those who choose to excel.

To contact me, please post a follow up phone number, email address, or link.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-27-2012, 06:22 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: DM for hire...Dallas, Texas

Your the former female DM from Takeda right? I thought I heard you were stalking for this position. I think they already offered it to one of their reps from another territory.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-28-2012, 06:46 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: DM for hire...Dallas, Texas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Who's the hiring contact at Ventiv for the Dallas DM position?

I have great managerial experience, I'm currently working for another pharma, and I'm looking for a new opportunity. I am fully trained on Amitiza, and I know the GI community very well. I offer strong and competent leadership combined with fairness and accountability that serves as motivation to those who choose to excel.

To contact me, please post a follow up phone number, email address, or link.


The position is already filled and the new manager is already interviewing reps. Looks like you're a day late and a dollar short.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-29-2012, 11:21 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: DM for hire...Dallas, Texas

There is a reason to the madness.. KM is trying to make himself look good by hiring a female or two.... Good try KM, the lawyers and Judge will see right through it...
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-29-2012, 09:58 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: DM for hire...Dallas, Texas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
The position is already filled and the new manager is already interviewing reps. Looks like you're a day late and a dollar short.
What's their (His/Her) name??
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-30-2012, 12:13 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: DM for hire...Dallas, Texas

Rebecca Rischell Williams
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-30-2012, 03:27 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: DM for hire...Dallas, Texas

Your a dumb ass...you didn't even spell her name correctly and she is a Takeda DM! Why don't you know what you are talking about before posting on here!!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-30-2012, 04:17 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: DM for hire...Dallas, Texas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Your a dumb ass...you didn't even spell her name correctly and she is a Takeda DM! Why don't you know what you are talking about before posting on here!!
eat my pussy!
Reply With Quote
Reply




Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.