» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

Go Back   Cafepharma Message Boards > Pharma/Biotech Companies > Cadence Pharmaceuticals
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Cadence Pharmaceuticals Anonymous board for Cadence Pharmaceuticals

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-04-2012, 11:39 PM
Anonymous

Default Restructuring?

Currently, there are 3 RBDs, 18 managers and 137 reps. What will consulting firm recommend?
Old 05-05-2012, 08:43 AM
Anonymous

Default Re: Restructuring?

we have capacity as a sales force to take on a new product via a partnership.
that says to me we need a partnership or less salespeople. only upper mgmt knows when that timeline needs to occur before the over capacity needs to be addressed or filled with a partnership
Old 05-05-2012, 09:04 AM
Anonymous

[quote=Anonymous;4356011]we have capacity as a sales force to take on a new product via a partnership.
that says to me we need a partnership or less salespeople. only upper mgmt knows when that timeline needs to occur before the over capacity needs to be addressed or filled with a

So all the salespeople are supposed to work hard until upper management decides if they need less salespeople and fires them? And then management tells them, after they have fired them, btw, we've decided to terminate IC plan and you won't be paid your q2 bonus. And when fired rep says "but I worked hard and I earned that bonus!" and then Management, HR and legal pull out IC comp plan form and say but you signed on the dotted line...

Narcissism at it's finest!!!
Old 05-05-2012, 09:25 AM
Anonymous

Smile Re: Restructuring?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
we have capacity as a sales force to take on a new product via a partnership.
that says to me we need a partnership or less salespeople. only upper mgmt knows when that timeline needs to occur before the over capacity needs to be addressed or filled with a partnership

Yes, companies are lining up to get some of this great performance from Cadence.
Old 05-05-2012, 09:30 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
Yes, companies are lining up to get some of this great performance from Cadence.
Exactly...lol...which obviously means cuts in salesforce...what we REALLY need are cuts in management! If the managers had more reps, maybe they wouldn't have so much time to micromanage the reps! 3 RBDs? Give me a break!
Old 05-05-2012, 09:59 AM
Anonymous

I agree with above; way too much management; obviously micromanagement is a problem across the board and not just with my district; too much time with so many managers; reps can and will do their jobs; what management does not realize is that when micromanagement takes place, reps need to recuperate; that requires time off!
Old 05-05-2012, 10:21 AM
Anonymous

I can't wait to restructure my life with Cadence not a part of it.
Old 05-05-2012, 11:03 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
I can't wait to restructure my life with Cadence not a part of it.
Amen
Old 05-05-2012, 11:35 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
Exactly...lol...which obviously means cuts in salesforce...what we REALLY need are cuts in management! If the managers had more reps, maybe they wouldn't have so much time to micromanage the reps! 3 RBDs? Give me a break!
You know what is really sad? These so called great managers literally had a year to work in territories before the sales force was hired. What the heck did they do? I can sincerely tell you that my manager did absolutely nothing in my territory and they had a whole year! You would think they would want to do a bit of groundwork. I truly mean this when I say that one day into our launch meeting, I knew I had made a horrible mistake and I found the leaders of this organization a bit shady.
Old 05-05-2012, 11:48 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
You know what is really sad? These so called great managers literally had a year to work in territories before the sales force was hired. What the heck did they do? I can sincerely tell you that my manager did absolutely nothing in my territory and they had a whole year! You would think they would want to do a bit of groundwork. I truly mean this when I say that one day into our launch meeting, I knew I had made a horrible mistake and I found the leaders of this organization a bit shady.
Those who can do, those who can't, "manage."
Old 05-05-2012, 11:56 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
Totally agree with everything you said except the managers had at least a year and a half to do nothing. You're right a week in the field and I knew there would be pharmacy battle. They had upwards of 18 months and didn't realize this? One word = fraud. At least their options aren't worth shit.
Old 05-05-2012, 12:02 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Totally agree with everything you said except the managers had at least a year and a half to do nothing. You're right a week in the field and I knew there would be pharmacy battle. They had upwards of 18 months and didn't realize this? One word = fraud. At least their options aren't worth shit.
You said it! I have absolutely no respect for any of these slimy crooks. I can agree with the other comments that my manager never once reached out to even one of my physicians or pharmacy and was completely clueless to the types of challenges we would have. They were lazy and arrogant.
Old 05-05-2012, 12:48 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
You said it! I have absolutely no respect for any of these slimy crooks. I can agree with the other comments that my manager never once reached out to even one of my physicians or pharmacy and was completely clueless to the types of challenges we would have. They were lazy and arrogant.
My manager spent all his time trying to get him slimy little hands on all my records so he could copy them (while I worked for another company). I ignored so many red flags!!!
Old 05-05-2012, 08:08 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
My manager spent all his time trying to get him slimy little hands on all my records so he could copy them (while I worked for another company). I ignored so many red flags!!!
That happened to me too!!! Well, live and learn. What a sleaze organization.
Old 05-07-2012, 01:40 PM
Anonymous

The history book says none of this should surprise us. Exception: extremely drunk on Cadence koolaid
Old 05-07-2012, 01:44 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
NOT TRUE. The DBMs spent months profiling customers and formlary stuff, so they did know docs and rx
Old 05-07-2012, 02:22 PM
Anonymous

Lol Re: Restructuring?

Quote:
NOT TRUE. The DBMs spent months profiling customers and formlary stuff, so they did know docs and rx
Going on the computer on finding doctors names is not exactly profiling them.
Old 05-07-2012, 02:24 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Sure they did and here we are.
Old 05-07-2012, 02:37 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
My customers wouldn't even meet with my DBM. So how did he profile them? He called and asked me to set up appointments for him while I worked for another company.
Old 05-07-2012, 02:47 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
My customers wouldn't even meet with my DBM. So how did he profile them? He called and asked me to set up appointments for him while I worked for another company.
Mine as well, except he didn't leave his house. Some information was cut and pasted from the Internet, but for the most part all the reconnaissance was waiting for everyone in my district on to gather beginning on day one.
Old 05-07-2012, 03:07 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Going on the computer on finding doctors names is not exactly profiling them.
My DBM used the same strategy. And never spoke to a single pharmacist. Nice to know that we all started in the same boat.
Old 05-07-2012, 06:18 PM
Anonymous

It really is sad that management was less proactive about market preparation and it truly shows their work ethic. They're on our asses for new 'plans' every month and very few of them could even do their OWN hospital profiling. Like many of you I was also asked for intel while working at my previous employer. I should have known that was a sign. I don't wish ill on anyone but we have too many RBD's and too many managers that have NEVER pulled their own weight. It just makes me sick to think they believe we aren't working hard enough when they went 18 months collecting a fat paycheck while doing NOTHING to prepare for the launch. When will they be held accountable for that?
Old 05-07-2012, 06:47 PM
Anonymous

How about just give each manager just one account? let's see what they can do with it? how about being productive instead of beating up the reps? when you beat a rep, he needs to rest a few days...
Old 05-07-2012, 07:53 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
How about just give each manager just one account? let's see what they can do with it? how about being productive instead of beating up the reps? when you beat a rep, he needs to rest a few days...
I've decided to rest a lot more than a few days...real possibility of no bonus payout by company was enough for me! Since they asked us to sign comp plan document saying CEO can abolish plan at any time--by the way, who has EVER had to sign anything like that before?? I've been busting my ass since day one but no more!!!
Old 05-07-2012, 11:03 PM
Anonymous

When did we sign that paper about the bonus payout?
Old 05-07-2012, 11:16 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
When did we sign that paper about the bonus payout?
Right before we grabbed our ankles.
Old 05-08-2012, 01:41 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Right before we grabbed our ankles.
Oh! Thats the DREAM!
Old 05-08-2012, 11:20 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
I've decided to rest a lot more than a few days...real possibility of no bonus payout by company was enough for me! Since they asked us to sign comp plan document saying CEO can abolish plan at any time--by the way, who has EVER had to sign anything like that before?? I've been busting my ass since day one but no more!!!
Its just another example of treating the reps like crap. They want us to work constantly but they don't have to pay us bonus? And they sent the 2012 comp plan saying CEO can abolish plan at any time in April for us to sign? Why wasn't it given to us in January? These people are unbelievable.
Old 05-09-2012, 07:52 PM
Anonymous

My manager said this is all the mastermind of one TT! That fatass developing any strategy is like someone giving you a bb gun and dropping you in the middle of the Kabul pass!!
Old 05-09-2012, 08:19 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
My manager said this is all the mastermind of one TT! That fatass developing any strategy is like someone giving you a bb gun and dropping you in the middle of the Kabul pass!!
Ur totally out of line. Don't call initials, enof of personal attacks here.
Old 05-09-2012, 08:21 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
wahhhhhhhhh.
Old 05-09-2012, 09:06 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Someone struck a nerve, better get some Ofirmev stat.

A quick review for HQ:
As generally understood, the person accusing (the "pot") is understood to share some quality with the target of their accusation (the "kettle"). An alternative interpretation, recognised by some, but not all, sources is that the pot is sooty (being placed on a fire), while the kettle is clean and shiny (being placed on coals only), and hence when the pot accuses the kettle of being black, it is the potís own sooty reflection that it sees: the pot accuses the kettle of a fault that only the pot has, rather than one that they share.
Old 05-09-2012, 10:06 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Someone struck a nerve, better get some Ofirmev stat.

A quick review for HQ:
As generally understood, the person accusing (the "pot") is understood to share some quality with the target of their accusation (the "kettle"). An alternative interpretation, recognised by some, but not all, sources is that the pot is sooty (being placed on a fire), while the kettle is clean and shiny (being placed on coals only), and hence when the pot accuses the kettle of being black, it is the potís own sooty reflection that it sees: the pot accuses the kettle of a fault that only the pot has, rather than one that they share.
Wow . Is this about transparency?
Old 05-10-2012, 10:05 PM
Anonymous

Yes. And all the other cwhore values.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: