Employees quit and free OC's

Discussion in 'Warner Chilcott' started by Anonymous, Aug 1, 2012 at 2:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Youre a blabbering idiot

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Uve been nowhere troll. You are ignorant and foolish. We are fine. Go to someone else's board and be upset

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is just amazing how many docs are on the WC payroll. Just wait. Your day will come too.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, you know so much! You should write a book! The WC Conspiracy! Get real and a life.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Four more resignations this week from high flyers in OC and Urology

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its amazing how many docs will tell you, "I have to write ...." In NJ, trust me , I could write a book ;)

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh I bet, you must be the competition, and I'm sure they are just saying whatever they can to get you away. If not, and you actually work for us, then quit complaining. Obviously, no doctor HAS to do anything and sure as hell don't have any in my territory saying that and I'm a top producer. So just chill.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are smart to get out now. Get out alone on the horrible "management by fear" tactics that every rep lives under at this company...
    I was in the top 5% of my division and on every coaching report I got at least 2 "needs improvements"... Really? Everyone knows that WC has a bad rep.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like an issue with your DM and not the company tool bag. I'm in top 15% and have had needs improvement twice on a coaching report. Now I have all meets expectations and couple excels. I don't know what division, but either your DM was a d-bag or you really did need improvement in certain areas, and you were blessed with a high producing territory. So many variables and everyone's story/experience is different.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you really think that there ISN'T a difference between a brand (specifially LoLo) and a generic then you're disturbed. From a safety standpoint, I know that I'd rather be taking the least amount of estrogen as possible.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What defines a best employee? Just bc my numbers may not be top 10% doesn't mean I don't work just as hard as others.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You may work just as hard, however, the hard work you do just isnt as good as the other reps. Hence, you are unable to change the prescribing habits of doctors in your territory. No one said you didnt work hard, however, in this company and in sales in general, you do not get paid to work hard. You get paid on how you perform. Work smart not hard.