» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads


Go Back   Cafepharma Message Boards > Dental Reps > Sybron/Implant Direct
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sybron/Implant Direct Anonymous board for Sybron/Implant Direct

Reply

 
Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 63 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
  #251  
Old 04-19-2011, 08:42 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How do you Sybron reps feel about Niznick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
The one implant that ID makes without a titanium mount cost only $125 and it still comes with a cover screw and 2mm healing collar. The implants that come with a titanium fixture-mount that can be used as a transfer and converted to an abutment cost $150-$200 and after taking the transfer, (nothing to order), it can be shortened by the lab to be an abutment. It cost as much to make the titanium fixture-mount as it does to make the implant so you have no clue what you are talking about. Niznick being able to advertise "all-in-1" packaging and undercut the major competitors' prices by 70% by counting all the comonents that ID includes with the implant, is pure marketing genious - and made Niznick even richer. As for one-piece implants with the Locator top selling for the price of the Locator itself, that must have been a good idea because now Zest and Schein are also doing it.

The healing abutment included is a joke. Its a two piece healing abutment. If you use it, you effectively have 2 microgaps. Two more places for bacteria to congregate and grow.

As for the the one piece locator. It sounds great but isn't practical. These pieces are made to wear out. When a one piece wears out you have to add another whole locator to the top of the implant. What an esthetic nightmare when that happens.

People will use it initially, have problems with it and then give it up like every other implant fad thats come and gone.
Reply With Quote
  #252  
Old 04-19-2011, 05:51 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How do you Sybron reps feel about Niznick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
If Niznick has built a loyal following that follows him to each new company, then he must have a lot of people who appreciate his products and his prices. So who hates him.... the competition and paid oppinion leaders whose life he makes more difficult by offering value and innovation, along with compatibility. How many people even know you exist let alone hate or love you. Niznick is rich and famous. That certainly makes him a target for animosity and riducule but it certainly has not stopped him over the last 20 years from becoming richer and more famous. Name me one other President of an Implant Company that has lasted more than 5 years and has had the impact on the industry that Niznick has. Nobel's current CEO has been on the job a month or so after Scala was dumped, and Neilssen, the US GM, was president of a competing company only a year ago. He replaced Bill Ryan who worked for Nobel, then 3i, then Straumann and then Nobel and is now out. Steve Scheiss ran 3i until he was fired and now runs Zest. Zimmer Dental has had 3 different presidents in the last 10 years. Somehow Niznick has managed to stay relevant in the implant industry for almost 30 years and probably laughs his ass off with all the postings critical of him. Meanwhile, he sells to Sybron and they have the good sense to keep him as president and as a shareholder so don't expect to see him dissappear in the near future.
Niznick, you again reveal yourself. If you were a kidnapper, you'd probably sign your ransom notes by accident with those mis-shaped cut-out letters. Even in your so-called lofty position, you just can't get out of your own way. Speaking of yourself like this is EMBARASSING to you (or should be), and any talented people reading this who might think you're a good leader will quickly deduce that this is amateur hour, and save themselves by avoiding you and your low quality trinkets altogether.

I'd like to get you in a poker game sometime. You're easier to read than an open book.
Reply With Quote
  #253  
Old 04-20-2011, 01:24 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How do you Sybron reps feel about Niznick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
If Niznick has built a loyal following that follows him to each new company, then he must have a lot of people who appreciate his products and his prices. So who hates him.... the competition and paid oppinion leaders whose life he makes more difficult by offering value and innovation, along with compatibility. How many people even know you exist let alone hate or love you. Niznick is rich and famous. That certainly makes him a target for animosity and riducule but it certainly has not stopped him over the last 20 years from becoming richer and more famous. Name me one other President of an Implant Company that has lasted more than 5 years and has had the impact on the industry that Niznick has. Nobel's current CEO has been on the job a month or so after Scala was dumped, and Neilssen, the US GM, was president of a competing company only a year ago. He replaced Bill Ryan who worked for Nobel, then 3i, then Straumann and then Nobel and is now out. Steve Scheiss ran 3i until he was fired and now runs Zest. Zimmer Dental has had 3 different presidents in the last 10 years. Somehow Niznick has managed to stay relevant in the implant industry for almost 30 years and probably laughs his ass off with all the postings critical of him. Meanwhile, he sells to Sybron and they have the good sense to keep him as president and as a shareholder so don't expect to see him dissappear in the near future.
This just keeps getting better. Smthers... I mean Dr. Niznick did you just refer to yourself as famous and becoming more famous? Filthy rich? Yes! Famous? No! Maybe to a bunch of dental geeks, internal ID fluffers, and people in the implant industry you are famous. Certainly not by any conventional criteria of what someone would use to determine if someone was famous or not. My guess is you could walk through JFK, Disney World, or just about anywhere in the USA and not a single person would know who you are.

Hell I'd consider that a good thing. I'd rather be loaded and flying under the radar then loaded and famous personally. As an outside observer, (thankfully) it just seems tragic that someone could be so gifted and done so well in life but be completely void of interpersonal skills or humility. With just a touch of class, humility, thankfulness to the people that helped him succeed to this point, and professionalism your fearless leader would not only have money but also the affection and respect from the entire dental community. In the end if that doesn't matter to him so be it. If it does matter it's never to late to change.
Reply With Quote
  #254  
Old 04-20-2011, 03:19 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How do you Sybron reps feel about Niznick?

I am an SIS rep as well. I too was excited about the merger until my 2nd day in Vegas (Nat sales meeting). I didn't think it was possible to be miserable in Vegas, but Jerry got the job done. I think it hilarious that the president and director of this company have more time to post on this shit show than they do to run a company. I too will be leaving this company and look forward to leading my next company in sales. It is amazing how the worst environment imaginable can ruin such angood thing.
Reply With Quote
  #255  
Old 04-20-2011, 05:23 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Party Re: How do you Sybron reps feel about Niznick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
I am an SIS rep as well. I too was excited about the merger until my 2nd day in Vegas (Nat sales meeting). I didn't think it was possible to be miserable in Vegas, but Jerry got the job done. I think it hilarious that the president and director of this company have more time to post on this shit show than they do to run a company. I too will be leaving this company and look forward to leading my next company in sales. It is amazing how the worst environment imaginable can ruin such angood thing.

He ruined my time in Vegas too!

Its amazing that just one guy can absolutely ruin the culture of a company. Whats even more funny is that he doesn't realize that its not only the SIS reps that hate him and the job, but 90% of the ID reps hate it too.
Reply With Quote
  #256  
Old 04-20-2011, 09:22 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How do you Sybron reps feel about Niznick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
This just keeps getting better. Smthers... I mean Dr. Niznick did you just refer to yourself as famous and becoming more famous? Filthy rich? Yes! Famous? No! Maybe to a bunch of dental geeks, internal ID fluffers, and people in the implant industry you are famous. Certainly not by any conventional criteria of what someone would use to determine if someone was famous or not. My guess is you could walk through JFK, Disney World, or just about anywhere in the USA and not a single person would know who you are.

Hell I'd consider that a good thing. I'd rather be loaded and flying under the radar then loaded and famous personally. As an outside observer, (thankfully) it just seems tragic that someone could be so gifted and done so well in life but be completely void of interpersonal skills or humility. With just a touch of class, humility, thankfulness to the people that helped him succeed to this point, and professionalism your fearless leader would not only have money but also the affection and respect from the entire dental community. In the end if that doesn't matter to him so be it. If it does matter it's never to late to change.
Did you ever hear the expression "success breeds contempt"
Reply With Quote
  #257  
Old 04-21-2011, 08:31 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How do you Sybron reps feel about Niznick?

IDIOT!!

People don't dislike him because he has had success in business. People hate him because he is cruel to everyone. He has stepped on the backs of each of the sales rep at every company to make the money he now has, and has never once even said "thank you" to them. He belittles everyone. Plus worst of all he spouts so many lies he probably doesn't even know when he is speaking the truth.

When all his new employees where complaining about the comp plan. He said "if you don't like the plan then talk to your VP and we'll give you a bump in your base pay". ONE day later in a meeting with that VP he said "I have no intention of giving any raises I just said that to shut them up.

That is why poeple don't like him. NOT because he has been successful in business.
Reply With Quote
  #258  
Old 04-21-2011, 07:39 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How do you Sybron reps feel about Niznick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
IDIOT!!

People don't dislike him because he has had success in business. People hate him because he is cruel to everyone. He has stepped on the backs of each of the sales rep at every company to make the money he now has, and has never once even said "thank you" to them. He belittles everyone. Plus worst of all he spouts so many lies he probably doesn't even know when he is speaking the truth.

When all his new employees where complaining about the comp plan. He said "if you don't like the plan then talk to your VP and we'll give you a bump in your base pay". ONE day later in a meeting with that VP he said "I have no intention of giving any raises I just said that to shut them up.

That is why poeple don't like him. NOT because he has been successful in business.
I know a number of us who did get nice increases in base salaries - if you didn't then you were probably an overpaid SIS rep. If as you say "people hate him because he is cruel to everyone" (an overgeneralization) then how come so many people stick with him for years and even decades? You need anger management therapy. If he belittled you, don't assume that he did it to everyone - you must be specially incompetent to even deserve his attention.
Reply With Quote
  #259  
Old 04-22-2011, 07:53 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How do you Sybron reps feel about Niznick?

There is no way that any good rep is defending Niznick on here. If you are a good rep you would have another job (or at least be looking) if your a bad rep then you are fine with getting paid the same as your local sanitation worker (at least they have a pension)!

So Congrats on getting a small bump in base pay and only making 5% commission (on some of your sales).
Reply With Quote
  #260  
Old 04-22-2011, 10:46 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How do you Sybron reps feel about Niznick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
I know a number of us who did get nice increases in base salaries - if you didn't then you were probably an overpaid SIS rep. If as you say "people hate him because he is cruel to everyone" (an overgeneralization) then how come so many people stick with him for years and even decades? You need anger management therapy. If he belittled you, don't assume that he did it to everyone - you must be specially incompetent to even deserve his attention.
Hmmm, I wonder who could have possibly written this retort? Who's out of control ego would lead him to post this laughable reply that a 5 year old can see through as false representation of another "rep". So sad you people have to work for this guy...
Reply With Quote
  #261  
Old 04-23-2011, 09:50 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How do you Sybron reps feel about Niznick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
I know a number of us who did get nice increases in base salaries - if you didn't then you were probably an overpaid SIS rep. If as you say "people hate him because he is cruel to everyone" (an overgeneralization) then how come so many people stick with him for years and even decades? You need anger management therapy. If he belittled you, don't assume that he did it to everyone - you must be specially incompetent to even deserve his attention.
MK... I feel sorry for you. Take a look at yourself. You spend your time, writing on a blog defending this tool. I could understand if this was directed at you, but your so far up niznicks ass that you have to come here and speak up for him too? What a shame... You were for sure the kid in the corner of the sand box burning ants with a magnifine glass!
Reply With Quote
  #262  
Old 04-26-2011, 10:03 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How do you Sybron reps feel about Niznick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
MK... I feel sorry for you. Take a look at yourself. You spend your time, writing on a blog defending this tool. I could understand if this was directed at you, but your so far up niznicks ass that you have to come here and speak up for him too? What a shame... You were for sure the kid in the corner of the sand box burning ants with a magnifine glass!
I am glad to see that the reps who never earned their money are on their way out. SIS was an overpaid crew of idiots that would have eventually ruined the company. With ID on board, Danaher can appreciate what they bought. In the next two years this company will be one of the top five worldwide, worth 10x what it is now. Just mark my words!

If you want to be with a winning company you have to work for it. Not everything is money and you can only be appreciated if you work hard.
Reply With Quote
  #263  
Old 04-26-2011, 06:13 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How do you Sybron reps feel about Niznick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
I am glad to see that the reps who never earned their money are on their way out. SIS was an overpaid crew of idiots that would have eventually ruined the company. With ID on board, Danaher can appreciate what they bought. In the next two years this company will be one of the top five worldwide, worth 10x what it is now. Just mark my words!

If you want to be with a winning company you have to work for it. Not everything is money and you can only be appreciated if you work hard.

Interesting perspective saying Sybron reps were overpaid. If this is a Rep saying this, then you should have some more self-worth. IF this is Niznick, then what a joke you really are! The only way that ANY of the Sybron reps made money was by exceeding their quota. Sybron/Danaher believed in rewarding over-achievement. At 100% to plan a SIS rep would make just over 100K. Very reasonable. If you blew your number out they paid you for it.

ID doesn't pay you anything close to reasonable. However you're right, its not all about money. Its about being proud of where you work. Working for a place where over-achievement is rewarded! Working for a boss that treats his peers, clients and competition with respect. In regards to all those qualifications ID is batting .0000!

Nothing rewarding about working for ID!!!
Reply With Quote
  #264  
Old 04-27-2011, 05:33 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How do you Sybron reps feel about Niznick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Interesting perspective saying Sybron reps were overpaid. If this is a Rep saying this, then you should have some more self-worth. IF this is Niznick, then what a joke you really are! The only way that ANY of the Sybron reps made money was by exceeding their quota. Sybron/Danaher believed in rewarding over-achievement. At 100% to plan a SIS rep would make just over 100K. Very reasonable. If you blew your number out they paid you for it.

ID doesn't pay you anything close to reasonable. However you're right, its not all about money. Its about being proud of where you work. Working for a place where over-achievement is rewarded! Working for a boss that treats his peers, clients and competition with respect. In regards to all those qualifications ID is batting .0000!

Nothing rewarding about working for ID!!!
How do you make quota in a company that with declining sales?.... that would apply to Nobel as well as SIS. Since ID has been in business for just 4 years and grew in sales to justify the price Sybron paid, it is fair to say that their sales were growing dramatically, thereby making it easy for reps to blow through 100% of quota. How can a rep be proud of where he works if sales are dropping every quarter like Nobel. I doubt, given SIS product line that their sales were growing significantly.
Reply With Quote
  #265  
Old 04-27-2011, 10:58 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How do you Sybron reps feel about Niznick?

This is a tough place to work because of Dr. Niznick. He makes it exremely difficult for the company to truly succeed. Yes, the company does well, but then again its only a few years old so its supposed to be in a growth stage. Implant Direct could be doing 3x better than what it is doing now. Dr. Niznick's inability to use Danaher's resources has put a muzzle on a company that could be great>>>COULD BE. Right now, its just a company that makes knock offs. This is how the indistry recognizes us because he doesn't know how to use Danaher or Sybron Dental Specialties to our advantage. He is like the 60 year old Perio that you try to switch to a new thinking philosophy or a newer and better technology; just not going to happen because you cannot teach an old dog new tricks. I think he has the least passionate vision for the company and it is sad that he has lead people to believe that. He is a strong innovator but a very weak leader.
Reply With Quote
  #266  
Old 04-27-2011, 11:38 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How do you Sybron reps feel about Niznick?

Perfectly said
Reply With Quote
  #267  
Old 04-28-2011, 09:01 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How do you Sybron reps feel about Niznick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
This is a tough place to work because of Dr. Niznick. He makes it exremely difficult for the company to truly succeed. Yes, the company does well, but then again its only a few years old so its supposed to be in a growth stage. Implant Direct could be doing 3x better than what it is doing now. Dr. Niznick's inability to use Danaher's resources has put a muzzle on a company that could be great>>>COULD BE. Right now, its just a company that makes knock offs. This is how the indistry recognizes us because he doesn't know how to use Danaher or Sybron Dental Specialties to our advantage. He is like the 60 year old Perio that you try to switch to a new thinking philosophy or a newer and better technology; just not going to happen because you cannot teach an old dog new tricks. I think he has the least passionate vision for the company and it is sad that he has lead people to believe that. He is a strong innovator but a very weak leader.
Whoever wrote this canīt be more wrong and must be an ex-employee. If you want to discuss this further you can send me a mail. My personal aol address is listed.

But letīs set one thing straight, there have been more innovations with Implant Direct than with any other implant company out there. Just look at our product lines. A recent example is the new short implant range and the machines are running non stop 24/7. And if you were successful you wouldnīt compalin about your job. I donīt.
Reply With Quote
  #268  
Old 04-28-2011, 02:20 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How do you Sybron reps feel about Niznick?

Touchy touchy Niznick. This appears to have touched a sore spot with you. This statement was probably the best written thing is this whole thread. I know for a fact that 80 percent of your employees were upset that you stayed in power when the merger went thru. They like you for what you have created but YOU are NOT a people person! As an innovator in dental you are great but as a leader you frankly suck. This is ok we all cant be everything. I am sure if you had to make a choice between the two you would have choose innovator. We all know that you will never change so we either leave or wait for you to retire, hopefully soon.




Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
This is a tough place to work because of Dr. Niznick. He makes it exremely difficult for the company to truly succeed. Yes, the company does well, but then again its only a few years old so its supposed to be in a growth stage. Implant Direct could be doing 3x better than what it is doing now. Dr. Niznick's inability to use Danaher's resources has put a muzzle on a company that could be great>>>COULD BE. Right now, its just a company that makes knock offs. This is how the indistry recognizes us because he doesn't know how to use Danaher or Sybron Dental Specialties to our advantage. He is like the 60 year old Perio that you try to switch to a new thinking philosophy or a newer and better technology; just not going to happen because you cannot teach an old dog new tricks. I think he has the least passionate vision for the company and it is sad that he has lead people to believe that. He is a strong innovator but a very weak leader.
Reply With Quote
  #269  
Old 04-29-2011, 08:22 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How do you Sybron reps feel about Niznick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Touchy touchy Niznick. This appears to have touched a sore spot with you. This statement was probably the best written thing is this whole thread. I know for a fact that 80 percent of your employees were upset that you stayed in power when the merger went thru. They like you for what you have created but YOU are NOT a people person! As an innovator in dental you are great but as a leader you frankly suck. This is ok we all cant be everything. I am sure if you had to make a choice between the two you would have choose innovator. We all know that you will never change so we either leave or wait for you to retire, hopefully soon.
I am not Niznick, just someone who admires what he has done for implant dentistry. He is actually a very nice human being and is loved by those who really know him. The inept employees are easily seen and weeded out, so that the other hard workers will have a secure future, as long as they continue to sell and remain focused. What has happened at other companies will not happen here, and those who fight a winning system do not have any business being here. That is the way Jerry rolls and Danaher knows a winner when they see one. Thats why so much money was paid for only 75% of the company. Winners are always paids well, losers not. Which one are you?
Reply With Quote
  #270  
Old 04-29-2011, 03:51 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How do you Sybron reps feel about Niznick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
I am not Niznick, just someone who admires what he has done for implant dentistry. He is actually a very nice human being and is loved by those who really know him. The inept employees are easily seen and weeded out, so that the other hard workers will have a secure future, as long as they continue to sell and remain focused. What has happened at other companies will not happen here, and those who fight a winning system do not have any business being here. That is the way Jerry rolls and Danaher knows a winner when they see one. Thats why so much money was paid for only 75% of the company. Winners are always paids well, losers not. Which one are you?
Did any of you ID reps get a bonus from the sale of ID? The answer is NO!!! If he was so nice he would have given some sort of bonus to all the hardworking employees that made the sale possible. Jerry made 250 Million off the sale and he could afford to give each of his employees (who made the company what it was) a $1000 bonus. REAL NICE GUY! Sign me up to work for this guy!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #271  
Old 04-29-2011, 06:44 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How do you Sybron reps feel about Niznick?

I love Dr Niznick!!!
Reply With Quote
  #272  
Old 04-30-2011, 12:57 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How do you Sybron reps feel about Niznick?

Its crystal clear and true that Implant Direct does not drug test. This would explain why more than half the people at the Santa Clarita office have no clue. Hey Niznick I bet if you drug tested that you would lose at least 20 people from Santa Clarita and more from Calabasas. I would be safe but alot of others would be gone.

Wanna bet?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
I love Dr Niznick!!!
Reply With Quote
  #273  
Old 04-30-2011, 09:01 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How do you Sybron reps feel about Niznick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
I am not Niznick, just someone who admires what he has done for implant dentistry. He is actually a very nice human being and is loved by those who really know him. The inept employees are easily seen and weeded out, so that the other hard workers will have a secure future, as long as they continue to sell and remain focused. What has happened at other companies will not happen here, and those who fight a winning system do not have any business being here. That is the way Jerry rolls and Danaher knows a winner when they see one. Thats why so much money was paid for only 75% of the company. Winners are always paids well, losers not. Which one are you?
I am the one that wrote the comment on his weak leadership and inability to use Danaher. I never said he wasn't a nice man, nor did I say I didn't respect what he has done for implant dentistry, so open your ears jack-ass before I open them for you. Inept employees are easily seen but not being weeded out or we would have a lot of turn-over, so stop drinking the Kool-Aid. Seriously, stop drinking the Kool-Aid, you sound like a jerk thinking that what has happened at other companies hasn't happened here. It has happpened here, but many of us stay because we do sell a good product. Only issue is Dr. Niznick's inability to capitalize on using real muscle instead of annoying barks - hence weak leadership. Also, stop using the phrase "that's the way Jerry rolls" you give your immature character away. I am one of the top producers and I am focused and I still say, Jerry is a weak leader and lacks the ability to capitalize on Danaher's strength. Let him change my mind, not some washed up ass-sniffing rep that follows his every move so he can say he is associated with Dr. Niznick.
Reply With Quote
  #274  
Old 05-01-2011, 01:19 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How do you Sybron reps feel about Niznick?

I don't think anyone disagrees with you.
Reply With Quote
  #275  
Old 05-02-2011, 03:06 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How do you Sybron reps feel about Niznick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
he doesn't know how to use Danaher or Sybron Dental Specialties to our advantage.
And what did Danaher or Sybron Dental Specialties do to make SIS successful? Isn't that why they bought Niznick's company and kept him as President, so they did not repeat the mistakes of the past. Danaher and Sybron Dental Specialties are using Niznick to their advantage, showing that they really know what they were doing when they bought his company.
Reply With Quote
  #276  
Old 05-02-2011, 03:21 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How do you Sybron reps feel about Niznick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
I am the one that wrote the comment on his weak leadership and inability to use Danaher. I never said he wasn't a nice man, nor did I say I didn't respect what he has done for implant dentistry, ... I am one of the top producers and I am focused and I still say, Jerry is a weak leader and lacks the ability to capitalize on Danaher's strength. Let him change my mind, not some washed up ass-sniffing rep that follows his every move so he can say he is associated with Dr. Niznick.
What do you expect from a leader of a company? Niznick put together a good team of regional managers after the merger and certainly has an inside sales organization and website that is the envy of the industry. He developed the best line of products and built a manufacturing company that produces high quality products with minimal back-orders. He runs a lean ship allowing his prices to stay flat for over 4 years. He oversees the marketing department producing very informative catalogs, vidoes and marketing pieces.
And lets not forget...he weeded out the "leaders" from SIS to save money and put the power in the hands of the managers and reps.

Tell me one president of any implant company that has even come close to accomplishing what Niznick has and especially in such a short time. We need him to just keep doing what he is doing because he does it better than anyone. Go ahead... tell me what company has better management. Nobel went through 3 presidents in the US and just replaced their CEO in Switzerland. 3i fired Schiess and he is now working for Zest. Astra never came out with any new products in years and now they are marketing a slopped implant for what reason I do not know. BioHorizons is still pussing laser lines as if that matters and Straumann just fired its US president. Maybe you want to run the company since you think you know what a good manager would do...follow the Sybron/Danaher formula that resulted in the disolution of its implant division.
Reply With Quote
  #277  
Old 05-02-2011, 07:34 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How do you Sybron reps feel about Niznick?

I will hold on to your feat so that only your head remains up NizNicks ASS and not the rest of your body. I guess yur head needed to be up his ass to spew all the crap your just wrote. What a bunch of BS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
What do you expect from a leader of a company? Niznick put together a good team of regional managers after the merger and certainly has an inside sales organization and website that is the envy of the industry. He developed the best line of products and built a manufacturing company that produces high quality products with minimal back-orders. He runs a lean ship allowing his prices to stay flat for over 4 years. He oversees the marketing department producing very informative catalogs, vidoes and marketing pieces.
And lets not forget...he weeded out the "leaders" from SIS to save money and put the power in the hands of the managers and reps.

Tell me one president of any implant company that has even come close to accomplishing what Niznick has and especially in such a short time. We need him to just keep doing what he is doing because he does it better than anyone. Go ahead... tell me what company has better management. Nobel went through 3 presidents in the US and just replaced their CEO in Switzerland. 3i fired Schiess and he is now working for Zest. Astra never came out with any new products in years and now they are marketing a slopped implant for what reason I do not know. BioHorizons is still pussing laser lines as if that matters and Straumann just fired its US president. Maybe you want to run the company since you think you know what a good manager would do...follow the Sybron/Danaher formula that resulted in the disolution of its implant division.
Reply With Quote
  #278  
Old 05-02-2011, 09:46 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How do you Sybron reps feel about Niznick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
What do you expect from a leader of a company? Niznick put together a good team of regional managers after the merger and certainly has an inside sales organization and website that is the envy of the industry. He developed the best line of products and built a manufacturing company that produces high quality products with minimal back-orders. He runs a lean ship allowing his prices to stay flat for over 4 years. He oversees the marketing department producing very informative catalogs, vidoes and marketing pieces.
And lets not forget...he weeded out the "leaders" from SIS to save money and put the power in the hands of the managers and reps.

Tell me one president of any implant company that has even come close to accomplishing what Niznick has and especially in such a short time. We need him to just keep doing what he is doing because he does it better than anyone. Go ahead... tell me what company has better management. Nobel went through 3 presidents in the US and just replaced their CEO in Switzerland. 3i fired Schiess and he is now working for Zest. Astra never came out with any new products in years and now they are marketing a slopped implant for what reason I do not know. BioHorizons is still pussing laser lines as if that matters and Straumann just fired its US president. Maybe you want to run the company since you think you know what a good manager would do...follow the Sybron/Danaher formula that resulted in the disolution of its implant division.
I don't need to run the company and Niznick doesn't need to run it either. Get it through your thick head. The company needs to be run differently. It needs muscle and not an annoying barking dog. It needs aggressive budgets for education, resources and sales tools for the field reps, marketing and while I am at it, I may as well mention it...it truly needs a more aggressive comp plan. Listen moron, maybe I Should run the company. Unlike Sybron, IDSI has a strong product and Niznick is just sitting back and allowing Nobel, Zimmer and Straumann to learn how to compete against it - maybe you should come out in the field sometime. Have you ever heard of the term "Strike while the iron is hot"? The opportunity is limitless, but Niznick worries more about the shiny penny right under his nose, instead of the $100 a few yards away. Tell me I am wrong and prove to us that it is indeed really you (Dr. Niznick) posting these comments.....everybody agrees with these statements except for you.
Reply With Quote
  #279  
Old 05-02-2011, 11:58 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How do you Sybron reps feel about Niznick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
I don't need to run the company and Niznick doesn't need to run it either. Get it through your thick head. The company needs to be run differently. It needs muscle and not an annoying barking dog. It needs aggressive budgets for education, resources and sales tools for the field reps, marketing and while I am at it, I may as well mention it...it truly needs a more aggressive comp plan. Listen moron, maybe I Should run the company. Unlike Sybron, IDSI has a strong product and Niznick is just sitting back and allowing Nobel, Zimmer and Straumann to learn how to compete against it - maybe you should come out in the field sometime. Have you ever heard of the term "Strike while the iron is hot"? The opportunity is limitless, but Niznick worries more about the shiny penny right under his nose, instead of the $100 a few yards away. Tell me I am wrong and prove to us that it is indeed really you (Dr. Niznick) posting these comments.....everybody agrees with these statements except for you.
Have you ever heard of "play your own game, not that of your competitors." Implant Direct's game is an ever expanding line of high quality, innovative, competitor targeted products, and to accomplish this without raising prices and falling into the same trap the major players find themselves in. Zimmer just launched a new Screw-Vent with micro-grooves and blasted to the top.... and raised its prices from $376 to $395. Nobel launched NobelActive at $396, $50 more than the Replace, and now is adding the NobelActive platform to the Replace - don't be surprised if that also has a higher price tag. Before you spend money to create more demand that you can not fill, the smart play is to create more capacity. Your ideas are on the right track... but too many companies try to buy market share instead of earn it, and their expense curve got ahead of their income curve, preventing them from reaching their full potential. Implant Direct, under Dr. Niznick's direction had a clear strategy that has proven to work so why change it just because Sybron/Danaher has the capital to market with the big boys, which would undoubtely lead to price increases, which the competitors would love to see.
Reply With Quote
  #280  
Old 05-03-2011, 08:20 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How do you Sybron reps feel about Niznick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Have you ever heard of "play your own game, not that of your competitors." Implant Direct's game is an ever expanding line of high quality, innovative, competitor targeted products, and to accomplish this without raising prices and falling into the same trap the major players find themselves in. Zimmer just launched a new Screw-Vent with micro-grooves and blasted to the top.... and raised its prices from $376 to $395. Nobel launched NobelActive at $396, $50 more than the Replace, and now is adding the NobelActive platform to the Replace - don't be surprised if that also has a higher price tag. Before you spend money to create more demand that you can not fill, the smart play is to create more capacity. Your ideas are on the right track... but too many companies try to buy market share instead of earn it, and their expense curve got ahead of their income curve, preventing them from reaching their full potential. Implant Direct, under Dr. Niznick's direction had a clear strategy that has proven to work so why change it just because Sybron/Danaher has the capital to market with the big boys, which would undoubtely lead to price increases, which the competitors would love to see.
I shall not argue with the business model; it works for the purpose that you mention, however it is not a recipe for long term aggressive growth. It takes extremely talented sales people to compete with the big boys and their marketing machines and all their sales people in the field without getting burned out and tired of getting beat up in the field. I am not referring to getting a bunch of new, nobody GP accounts that place 20 implants per year. I am referring to going out and competing with and winning those specialists accounts that are placing at least 400+ implants per year with Zimmer, Nobel & Straumann. C'mon, lets get real, ask any Implant Direct rep how many Oral Surgeons, Periodontists or Prosthodontists that place 400+ implants per year in their territory and you will find the number to be disgraceful. The solution = compensate your top producers AS THEY AGGRESSIVELY GROW. You want to lead? Then motivate your sales people!

As an example: A rep achieves 30% growth, which is what is being asked, so he earns his 5%. BUT, what if he grows 40% or 50% or hell, even 60%-75% in 1 year.....those are numbers that should be rewarded at a different level. Perhaps:
40% growth = 6%
50% growth = 8%
60+% growth = 10%
If you disagree, then you have no interest in weeding out weak performers in order to identify and keep your top performers. In fact, if you disagree, then you truly have no interest in being top 3 in 5 years. Where is the carrot?
Reply With Quote
  #281  
Old 05-03-2011, 11:44 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How do you Sybron reps feel about Niznick?

So true. I gave ID a commision plan than paid well for those who really worked hard with no cap and those that did not work hard got nothing. I was told no it cost too much. Cheap SOB!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
I shall not argue with the business model; it works for the purpose that you mention, however it is not a recipe for long term aggressive growth. It takes extremely talented sales people to compete with the big boys and their marketing machines and all their sales people in the field without getting burned out and tired of getting beat up in the field. I am not referring to getting a bunch of new, nobody GP accounts that place 20 implants per year. I am referring to going out and competing with and winning those specialists accounts that are placing at least 400+ implants per year with Zimmer, Nobel & Straumann. C'mon, lets get real, ask any Implant Direct rep how many Oral Surgeons, Periodontists or Prosthodontists that place 400+ implants per year in their territory and you will find the number to be disgraceful. The solution = compensate your top producers AS THEY AGGRESSIVELY GROW. You want to lead? Then motivate your sales people!

As an example: A rep achieves 30% growth, which is what is being asked, so he earns his 5%. BUT, what if he grows 40% or 50% or hell, even 60%-75% in 1 year.....those are numbers that should be rewarded at a different level. Perhaps:
40% growth = 6%
50% growth = 8%
60+% growth = 10%
If you disagree, then you have no interest in weeding out weak performers in order to identify and keep your top performers. In fact, if you disagree, then you truly have no interest in being top 3 in 5 years. Where is the carrot?
Reply With Quote
  #282  
Old 02-06-2013, 02:26 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How do you Sybron reps feel about Niznick?

Good point. The challenge lies in that the reps, if they DO get his %35 growth (which he is asking for in 2013) you make your %5 commission on the %35 only, (the first 100% which still requires service and work to keep the clients loyal, now belongs tot he company) and a bonus if the start align. The FOLLOWING YEAR, that take that 35% growth from you, then you need to find another %35 growth. Clearly, this mathematical program sets eery rep up for failure. Lets look at a avg territory..based on say a modest ID desire for growth of 30%

ANNUAL NUMBERS.....2010 = $ $696,000 sold (so you take a job with ID here)
Year QUOTA Commission for rep Commissions as a % of total
2011 = $ 892,800 quota $ 9,840 1.1%
2012 = $1,176,240 quota $14,172 1.1%
2013 = $1,529,112 quota $17,643 1.1%
2014 = $1,987,836 quote $22,936 1.1%

FIRST..if you are doing this, please PLEASE call me..I have a job for you.

Secondly....Assuming a $60k base....After 4 years of hitting 30% year over year growth (in an economy thats growing at 2%) taking your territory from 892,000 to 2,000, 000 you will earn the right to a whopping $83k a year job? You would be worth $170 if you can do this...(see point one above)

You end up creating a territory worth a FORTUNE and what you get, is a territory you can't grow any more..and you get fired.... Well done Roger!! You have GIVEN the company $166,000 a month in loyal clients...and now...you are on unemployment.

I have heard the term "Three & Gone" ..train you for a year, whip you for a year, then bleed out for a year and you are gone. The company gets to keep the clients....Double a territory in 4 years.....and they hate you for it.

Food for thought (if you can still chew with a ID implant in you)

Mr Rich


Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
So true. I gave ID a commision plan than paid well for those who really worked hard with no cap and those that did not work hard got nothing. I was told no it cost too much. Cheap SOB!
Reply With Quote
  #283  
Old 02-25-2013, 03:19 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How do you Sybron reps feel about Niznick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Good point. The challenge lies in that the reps, if they DO get his %35 growth (which he is asking for in 2013) you make your %5 commission on the %35 only, (the first 100% which still requires service and work to keep the clients loyal, now belongs tot he company) and a bonus if the start align. The FOLLOWING YEAR, that take that 35% growth from you, then you need to find another %35 growth. Clearly, this mathematical program sets eery rep up for failure. Lets look at a avg territory..based on say a modest ID desire for growth of 30%

ANNUAL NUMBERS.....2010 = $ $696,000 sold (so you take a job with ID here)
Year QUOTA Commission for rep Commissions as a % of total
2011 = $ 892,800 quota $ 9,840 1.1%
2012 = $1,176,240 quota $14,172 1.1%
2013 = $1,529,112 quota $17,643 1.1%
2014 = $1,987,836 quote $22,936 1.1%

FIRST..if you are doing this, please PLEASE call me..I have a job for you.

Secondly....Assuming a $60k base....After 4 years of hitting 30% year over year growth (in an economy thats growing at 2%) taking your territory from 892,000 to 2,000, 000 you will earn the right to a whopping $83k a year job? You would be worth $170 if you can do this...(see point one above)

You end up creating a territory worth a FORTUNE and what you get, is a territory you can't grow any more..and you get fired.... Well done Roger!! You have GIVEN the company $166,000 a month in loyal clients...and now...you are on unemployment.

I have heard the term "Three & Gone" ..train you for a year, whip you for a year, then bleed out for a year and you are gone. The company gets to keep the clients....Double a territory in 4 years.....and they hate you for it.

Food for thought (if you can still chew with a ID implant in you)

Mr Rich
Ouch. Not sure I would want to work for a company that pays its people like that.
Reply With Quote
  #284  
Old 02-26-2013, 11:05 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How do you Sybron reps feel about Niznick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Ouch. Not sure I would want to work for a company that pays its people like that.
I agree! Niznick needs to stick to designing implants and leave the business aspect to the real business people. Niznick is a very paranoid borderline schizophrenic. Kudos to him for being so successful but he will drive Implant Direct into the ground because of his inability to delegate responsibility and the lack of desire to honor his sales people. I am still laughing at all the stories I hear ID reps telling me about how Niznick tripped over himself discussing the comp plan.
Reply With Quote
  #285  
Old 02-27-2013, 11:21 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How do you Sybron reps feel about Niznick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
I agree! Niznick needs to stick to designing implants and leave the business aspect to the real business people. Niznick is a very paranoid borderline schizophrenic. Kudos to him for being so successful but he will drive Implant Direct into the ground because of his inability to delegate responsibility and the lack of desire to honor his sales people. I am still laughing at all the stories I hear ID reps telling me about how Niznick tripped over himself discussing the comp plan.
He dose not design implants, he clones them, get it straight.
Reply With Quote
  #286  
Old 02-27-2013, 10:52 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How do you Sybron reps feel about Niznick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Ouch. Not sure I would want to work for a company that pays its people like that.
As one professional to another. I have worked here and it is not worth the quicksand-like effect it has on your career. Forget about the whole being tied to Niznick thing. I'm talking about loosing your sales skills because you don't use them at ID. I'm talking about become a Debbie Downer.....Nobody likes a Debbie Downer, do we Kennedy? He's one....Kennedy stuck around for so long.....thats why he looks like that. Stay at ID and you too will look just like Kennedy. In fact, stay. I wanna see what you look like in 20 years. One can always use a good laugh at the expense of others....isn't that right Jerry? The pic with him pointing at you....priceless. I laugh everytime I see it. What a joke this company. The brand is an insult to dentistry.
Reply With Quote
  #287  
Old 03-01-2013, 03:35 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How do you Sybron reps feel about Niznick?

Today is pay day at Implant Direct. Is Jerry ok? Can someone check on him? He believes people should work for free!
Reply With Quote
  #288  
Old 03-02-2013, 11:34 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How do you Sybron reps feel about Niznick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Today is pay day at Implant Direct. Is Jerry ok? Can someone check on him? He believes people should work for free!
He was found quivering in the corner, sobbing, mumbling something about Danaher getting 80% of his price increase, Kennedy not making love to him any more, and something about cloning a drywall screw from Lowes.
Reply With Quote
  #289  
Old 03-04-2013, 08:11 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How do you Sybron reps feel about Niznick?

Not only did Gerald look like a fool trying to explain his comp plan but he also told his reps that they should put their computers on a receptionists desk and have them watch a 4 minute video of him talking.
Reply With Quote
  #290  
Old 03-04-2013, 03:19 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How do you Sybron reps feel about Niznick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Not only did Gerald look like a fool trying to explain his comp plan but he also told his reps that they should put their computers on a receptionists desk and have them watch a 4 minute video of him talking.
That is a great sales tool, I can see it now; every receptionists would love to view the video of him talking......NOT! If I ever did that I would be laughed out of the office and asked to never return. I am glad he does not do ride along with us reps, he would be an embarasment to take into the office and introduce him to my accounts.
Reply With Quote
  #291  
Old 03-14-2013, 02:27 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How do you Sybron reps feel about Niznick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
He was found quivering in the corner, sobbing, mumbling something about Danaher getting 80% of his price increase, Kennedy not making love to him any more, and something about cloning a drywall screw from Lowes.
LOL
Reply With Quote
  #292  
Old 03-18-2013, 03:17 AM
Out of here soon!
 
Posts: n/a
Unhappy Re: How do you Sybron reps feel about Niznick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
There is no way that any good rep is defending Niznick on here. If you are a good rep you would have another job (or at least be looking) if your a bad rep then you are fine with getting paid the same as your local sanitation worker (at least they have a pension)!

So Congrats on getting a small bump in base pay and only making 5% commission (on some of your sales).
Wow! Spot on. I consider myself to be a good rep, consistently well over 100% of quota (even with a Floating Quota which only serves to peanalize me for doing good!), and dedicated to my job. Yet, even when I am 150% for the month I make peanuts, and can really only look forward to making about 80K for the year (if I am lucky). As a direct result of only getting paid 5% on New Business Revenue and not having a legitimate opportunity to make 100K, I am looking for a new job. Management can chime in and say what they want, but I have to agree with the person who wrote the quote above. Any self-respecting Rep who is worth their salt and proves it SHOULD be looking to get out of this company and further their career. However, I do think it is sad. If it weren't for the absolutely crappy Comp Plan, this company could be on to something. But who wants to work somewhere where they are not compensated well for hard-work, loyalty, and dedication? If this company were dedicated to its Reps then we would be compensated better, PERIOD. Also, let this be a warning to anyone interviewing for a job. If you are fresh out of college with no sales experience, then maybe this is a job for you. However, if you have experience and have tasted any amount of financial success in the past, then keep walking. I would definitely not recommend working here. The saddest part about is with all the money that this company makes, it doesn't have to be this way. But I now know that NIZNICK is the one who makes it this way, because of the Comp Plan presentation HE MADE in Vegas. I'm sorry, but I no longer want to work for someone like that.
Reply With Quote
  #293  
Old 03-18-2013, 10:07 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How do you Sybron reps feel about Niznick?

You are wrong!!! The inside reps sell everything and the videos we show the receptionists sell the products too!!!
Reply With Quote
  #294  
Old 03-19-2013, 09:52 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How do you Sybron reps feel about Niznick?

As much as Niznick despises Obama they have a lot in common. (rule by instilling fear, putting incompetent people in high positions, and making the rules up as they go).
Reply With Quote
  #295  
Old 03-26-2013, 02:56 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How do you Sybron reps feel about Niznick?

[quote=Anonymous;4637528]Good point. The challenge lies in that the reps, if they DO get his %35 growth (which he is asking for in 2013) you make your %5 commission on the %35 only, (the first 100% which still requires service and work to keep the clients loyal, now belongs tot he company) and a bonus if the start align. The FOLLOWING YEAR, that take that 35% growth from you, then you need to find another %35 growth. Clearly, this mathematical program sets eery rep up for failure. Lets look at a avg territory..based on say a modest ID desire for growth of 30% QUOTE]

Ask yourself how Niznick cann targeting 35% growth when Nobel, Straumann and Zimmer are targeting 5% growth. Maybe it is his 4 minute videos.

http://www.implantdirect.com/us/pop-...cture_chp3.htm
Reply With Quote
  #296  
Old 03-26-2013, 03:13 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How do you Sybron reps feel about Niznick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
That is a great sales tool, I can see it now; every receptionists would love to view the video of him talking......NOT! If I ever did that I would be laughed out of the office and asked to never return. I am glad he does not do ride along with us reps, he would be an embarasment to take into the office and introduce him to my accounts.
Here is the video Niznick thinks will convert Nobel Customers and it isn't his voice.
http://www.implantdirect.com/us/pop-...alityCheck.htm

Nobel is now discounting 50-60% to its big surgical specialist customers to hold on to their business. This video may be the reason.
Reply With Quote
  #297  
Old 04-03-2013, 12:17 PM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How do you Sybron reps feel about Niznick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Here is the video Niznick thinks will convert Nobel Customers and it isn't his voice.
http://www.implantdirect.com/us/pop-...alityCheck.htm

Nobel is now discounting 50-60% to its big surgical specialist customers to hold on to their business. This video may be the reason.
Wait!!! If I can get Nobel at 50% discount..why the HELL would I buy from Implant Direct????? WAY better deal with Nobel then. Other than people who are cheep, who would want to partner with ID?
Reply With Quote
  #298  
Old 04-13-2013, 03:49 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How do you Sybron reps feel about Niznick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Wait!!! If I can get Nobel at 50% discount..why the HELL would I buy from Implant Direct????? WAY better deal with Nobel then. Other than people who are cheep, who would want to partner with ID?
Here is why... stronger, better packaging, better surface,free cover screw and transfer, micro-threads, self-tapping, better customer service.....and everyone pays the same price.
http://www.implantdirect.com/newslet...obead_mail.htm

Price is what you pay...value is what you get from Implant Direct.
Reply With Quote
  #299  
Old 04-13-2013, 11:29 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How do you Sybron reps feel about Niznick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Here is why... stronger, better packaging, better surface,free cover screw and transfer, micro-threads, self-tapping, better customer service.....and everyone pays the same price.
http://www.implantdirect.com/newslet...obead_mail.htm

Price is what you pay...value is what you get from Implant Direct.
OMG Look...A underpaid, under valued, poorly educated Implant Direct rep, who thinks he is a Niznick-grade salesman by providing a link to a video. Seriously buddy? ( Try this link on for size www.quizrocket.com/stupid-test) Micro-threads? Self Tapping? These are......integral and proprietary components? Everyone pays the same price? Like Walmart? All your clients are equal?

What kind of crap company hangs its had on sending its clients to North Korea style self promoting propaganda and expect to have credibility while doing so. ANother great angle you speak to is The good Dr Niznicks internal hex..THAT IS 20+++ YEARS OLD. When he "invented" a internal hex, there were no CD's, pagers were all the rage, Depeche Mode topped the charts, Viagra was introduced (I think for Dr Niznick specifically) and everyone's answering machines used cassette tapes. Really?

Your comment looks like you have read the brochure well my son. Well done. the Funny part it sounds like you actually believe what you are saying. i could easily speak to all the "selling points" you brought up, but the fact is, your product is not better than any other discounters. Your company is not worth the effort working with and does not actively participate in the industry, You have managers that act as terrorists (here is another link for you... http://needsofthemany.blogspot.ca/20...up-casino.html) and to top it all off.....your fearless leader is a total jackass.

Wow man. I feel sorry for you. Good luck out there.
Reply With Quote
  #300  
Old 04-14-2013, 03:34 AM
Anonymous
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How do you Sybron reps feel about Niznick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
i could easily speak to all the "selling points" you brought up, but the fact is, your product is not better than any other discounters. Your company is not worth the effort working with and does not actively participate in the industry,
Apparently you can take issue with the "selling pointss" shown in the video I posted or you would. All you can bring up is one rep who, while working for Nobel, got in some trouble in Las Vegas. 6 years ago that got in the paper.... no charges, just a story. Niznick is loyal to him and he is loyal to Niznick...and that is driving you crazy probably because he is kicking your ass in the field.
Reply With Quote
Reply




Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.