It's Just Sport right Old Boy?

Discussion in 'Allergan' started by Anonymous, May 24, 2014 at 10:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ackman, you are a POS. You've teamed up with another pathetic, unworthy POS. You two have had a meeting of the mind and souls.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ackman and Pearson are two human gutter balls

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And you are...what? A fine upstanding citizen? Some of us are getting sick and tired of you bashing our Allergan CP pages. You are not employees here and only post here to incite hatred and fear. I doubt you are employed at Valeant. Most likely a non productive person who lost their job but feels a sense of entitlement to get an unearned paycheck. Now your anger continues to fester as you spew your hatred here. Let it go!
    No one has a crystal ball! You do not know any of these players-none of them. Doubtful you've ever had a conversation with any of them. You have no idea what is going on, nor what is on the horizon-here, there, or anywhere.
    The more time you spend on this garbage, the more demented you become. Again-LET IT GO! MOVE ON!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Somebody sounds very angry. It's only going to get worse you poor soul. Welcome to the toxic environment of Valeant. You have Valeant to be angry with this is their doing. Wake up and smell the shit.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hell yes I work for AGN. Best company I've ever worked for. Yes. I am mad as hell that the two POS's Pearson & Ackman can come in and try to do this to our company. F them. And F you for your lack of loyalty.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would any of us be angry with Valeant? They do not own us-yet, and may not ever. We should be angry with our current leadership-for all the lies. For being greedy. For taking their eye off the ball. Go away you sick-o from Valeant. Like the other poster said-we are done with you and your trash talk.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If its the best company you've ever worked for, must be the only! Feel sorry for ya. It's been a hell hole for the last 10.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, it is not the only company I've worked for. I've worked for a couple of "the industry's best" Shame on you then for staying with a company that you feel is a "hell hole". Of course it couldn't be a reflection of your shitty performance right?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Perhaps sales isn't your forte! You should have partied less in college and gotten a degree that actually pays well once you find work!

For all those Valeant pretenders who think AGN will be bought and destroyed by Valeant! I DO think AGN management is not out to deepen their pockets but realize that they have to do everything they can to prevent this from happening and they will. AGN has many cards to play before any vote happens from any shareholder! I think AGN is a far far ways away from being owned by anyone! F U Valeant scum and take your CEO and Ackman with you!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm an Allergan employee that called Pearson and Ackman gutter balls and I stand by it. I don't need to have a conversation with either one of these men to understand what they're all about. They plan on destroying a good productive company that provides plenty of good paying jobs to middle class folks and they plan on destroying it so they can make a few billion and get an ego boost.

Ackman readily admits he does not know much about pharma while Pearson runs an organization with shady accounting principles at best. Ackman is doing this because of the quick money he will make on insider trading and the fact it's making headlines from an M&A standpoint and he loves the media attention. Pearson is doing this for the money and because Allergan told him to go eat a dick 18 months ago and he wants to get back at them. Thousands of people will be out of work because of two powerful men's desire for more money they don't need and their ego's.

Pearson's been caught in a couple of lies already and read Ackman's letter to Allergan saying Pyott has a conflict of interest it tells you all you need to know about these two "men".

I'll go a step further, they're worse than gutter balls, they're sociopaths and as long as politicians continue to sit by and allow this sort of stuff while CNBC cheers them on America will continue on its downward slide.

And before you jump on me and say we'll that's just business or capitalism or whatever over the top rhetoric you want keep in mind Allergan has been one of the best performing companies in the pharma sector for the past 15 years while Valeant has artificially done nothing but artificially inflate their stock price. If Allergan was a piss poor performing company then they leave them selves susceptible to corporate raiders like Ackman but that has not even been close to the case. This is not what capitalism is supposed to be.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sad but so true. I gave AGN 12 years and lost my job. All for the big boys.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i

I hate to say thus but year over year you must have not done well in the rankings. I really don't mean to BDM mean but thy take performers.

Really.. So what was your severance? Not being calculating just realistic.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Agenda is to take out the middle class. This is happening with many companies in the US.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pyott has no clue who you are; stop defending him!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Many many people came on here to let us know that the deal was done a while ago and many of us shit on them. I would like to thank them for the real transparency and letting us know that our leaders dropped the ball. Best of luck to all and sorry many of our colleagues didn't listen to the people that were just trying to help. Our leaders will make billions so no need to feel bad for them, but thoughts and prayers to all who will lose jobs and careers.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is Rick C. still with us? LOL

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still, many analysts still argue that Allergan can go it alone. Buckingham Research Group’s David Buck writes:

Given the still high stock component of proposed transaction, effectively a bet on a rising Valeant share price, it is unclear that this proposed transaction can match Allergan standalone’s options.

Credit Suisse’s Vamil Divan writes:

We still believe that AGN has several ways that they can boost standalone value of the firm, if not possibly fending off VRX completely. Strong base business and balance sheet leave AGN many options and we see them being more proactive in the face of VRX’s bid.

And Aaron Gal at Bernstein Research writes:

Not impressive…The offer continues to under-estimate Allergan value as stand-alone entity. As we noted previously, Allergan has recently increased its earnings expectations for 2014 (mid-point 5.69). It projects 2015 YoY EPS growth to 20-25% and 20% EPS CAGR for the following four years. As the putative Valeant deal will close after 1/1/2015, most investors will compare the Valeant deal to AGN value on a 2016 basis. This suggests value range of $167 to $184 as a stand-alone company (20x-22x ’16 EPS of $8.36). Thus, at the current VRX stock price, the current offer is inferior to AGN on a standalone basis. Further, even if the Valeant multiple was to expand to 12.5x its guidance for 2015 post-deal EPS of $12.74, the value of the offer is $190, not have much in the way of a control premium. Σ We think Valeant is expecting Allergan shareholders will continue to believe the stock will decline to its pre offer range ($120-$130) if the offer was not to materialize. This is, in our view, unlikely. Given the new guidance, the stock may decline to $140 (20x 2015) but is then likely to rebound immediately afterwards. We hoped for something more imaginative, like substantially altering the share of cash and stock Valeant will use or a more substantial increase in the value offer ($30) or $9B, which is one year’s worth of the combined company EBITDA.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To all: Note this warning! Beware

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You, are certifiable.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest