Bellevue Pharmacy

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Jul 23, 2012 at 11:42 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't you get it? Increased utilization of pain cream around the country puts the category on the "radar." Insurance companies are seeing this cost jump and they are taking action to slow or stop the balloon.

I interviewed with them. They want your relationships and the sense is that Bellevue and other companies have limited time to generate revenue. It's likely a short term career. Pressure is high to hit the number at Bellevue, look at the tenure of the reps.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Also don't bother interviewing with them if you do not have strong and I mean strong relationships with the call points. Your sales background/accomplishments/experience take a back seat. They expect you to be ramped up immediately upon hire. This is a bubble that will burst.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So is Tricare still paying or not? It says Tricare was reviewing within 90 days from the July announcement.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tricare is covering until feb 24

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What % is Bellevue paying? You interviewed? Who interviews for a pain cream gig? It's not difficult to find a pharmacy to work for.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The high base salary and expense account made it stand out from 1099. The company spells one trick pony that will form into a half trick

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Place will blow up! Payers have been awakened and commissions are dropping. Slimy outfit.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I went with Supreme Medical Solutions. They represent a 118 year old pharmacy that is licensed in 44 states. The commission they pay is very high and if you produce you can earn way more than any pharma job. They have not only pain creams, but scar, wound, migraine, anti-fungal. They have a nasal nebulizer called NasoNeb that works great. They just launched a new metabolic supplement product that is for patients in pain and general wellness. What I like about it is that they don't care if you are working for another company and so you can build up you business on the side till you are ready to convert to this full time. I started out making enough very easily to make my house payment, 2 car payments and double my retirements savings every month on just the income from a few doctors. This stuff isn't rocket science so you just leverage the relationship you have with providers. When you can make $1,000 to over $2,500 commission on a single prescription you quickly realize how much potential income there is working this even on the side.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go green! High pressure! Micro manage like you are a child! Good for you!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you want a decent company to be a 1099 rep for contact Theramedical, they represent every state but Hawaii, have pain, scar, wound creams etc.....if patients insurance isn't covered they can get the pain script for $30 out of pocket. Contact them through their website, I just have a couple of my pharma friends write scripts and do very well.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If anybody ever gets a call for a job opening with this company, hang up and run…. This company does not do business on the up and up. They want potential rep's to get scripts written before they get hired. They also want the potential rep to pay for an online character assessment screening test. One will go on multiple ride alongs, interviews, for nothing…. Bellevue just wants to still contacts and not hire reps… Extremely shady… This company will be going down in flames very soon….

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is a group of crooks! They are everything wrong with the system today! Ask what they charge for these non FDA approved compounds?

Reimbursement is over! Turn out the lights...

Tell your reps the truth!

All about ripping off the system! Repackaging Emla cream!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone else used compoundreps recruiting firm? They hooked a friend of mine up with a good pharmacy and Im looking for additional feedback.