Follow the corporate example

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Apr 14, 2012 at 1:14 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Next time your manager asks about your last call, last month's Rxes, last years results, here's how you answer (just like AZ answers its shareholders):

Teaming with my partners, we advocate what it best for the patients
    Collaborating with my counterparts, we're promoting what's best
    Together we all make a difference
    Following the corporate guidelines, everyone benefits equally
    Helping others understand the positive differences AZ offers

In other words, don't say shit! You'll get a promotion if you are any good at doing and saying nothing at all. If you try, you'll be on a PIP and fired in a few months, so WTF?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You left out the goldie oldie, "promoting and respecting diversity in the work place."
    Unless of course you are a veteran with over 20 years and pulling down six figures then we will find any reason to get rid of you. Look around at the next meeting and count the number of people over the age of 55. Just one photo shoot should be enough to convince a judge of bias and discrimination at AZ.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AZ corporate cuture is bullshit. The real corporate cuture is to kiss manager ass and be the right gender and race. Manager/Sale leader core values: Manager role: The only purpose the manager serve is to play games and hold back the real performers in a given territory from being recognized, and rewarded for there performance if they refuse to worship them. Sales Leader: Come up with stupid ass in effective messages, over pay themselves, over pay for biotech companies that are not profitable. Tell the sales force for to sell off label, and then fire the reps for doing it. Waste money on processes that do not increase sales performance. Promote ineffective people. The list is end list when it comes to the under performance of this organization. Keep fucking up AZ and your organization will disappear. Just like Wyeth and Shering Plough, but wait no one would purchase you.... You have nothing to offer but bullshit ass managers and sub-par reps that are only good at taking credit for work they did not do, throwing their cournterpart under the bus (does not matter what sell level your at everyone does it. It is the AZ sells model and corporate culture). Good luck being a big ass PDI type organization.
    Focker Out

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like a great best practice! Thanks for passing this along!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i follow brennan's way

take advantage of everyone you can, after all we all end up leaving eventually

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Huh? Individual accountability is the only thing I see measured. Teaming just shows you didn't take the lead and you can actually be admonished for it. Especially across teams! You have to jump out front and be first to tell your DSM so they can be first to jump out front to tell the RSD. It's more about taking credit than working together.