Marketing at Novartis

Discussion in 'Novartis Animal Health' started by Anonymous, Aug 13, 2012 at 8:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is the marketing at Novartis AH? I am considering applying there; do you know who is in charge of companion animals or production animal marketing? are they good to work for?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

l know, and do not consider...I worked at NAH for seveal yes and left because of the poor Gloal Marketing. They are quite arrogant, most of them technical interested vets with a small sense of business accumen. In addition, spendings have been cut down due to the different out of stock situations, so you can do not a lot.
    Especially the Parasiticides team: The lady there is the worst I have ever seen...

Hope this helps you

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cannot agree more. The Marketing guys sit in Basel since ages, being loved by George, and are not caring for us. Also Head of Marketing is doing stone age marketing. Good that we are for Sale...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...yes, good that we are for Sales. At the end, these Marketing guys are a "synergistic effect" and need to be reduced. Think about this Redhead "Head of Bullshit" ...he is a friend of GG, this is why he has this job. No success in his former role in OTC, but nice GG took him back...