Schein Field Sales Consultant Starting out?

Discussion in 'Henry Schein Dental' started by Anonymous, Mar 8, 2011 at 1:15 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've had several interviews with Schein about a Field Sales Consultant job . I was wondering what to expect as an offer in terms of salary and benefits. Also, am I given established clients already, is it knocking door to door, etc. DO I get a car or a car allowance? Do you work in teams or solo>

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why aren't YOU asking the interviewer these easy, job-related questions?

Good Luck, sounds like you'll NEED it. Retail consists of ASKING QUESTIONS
    to uncover needs.

You would not have earned a second appointment with me based on your ?'s.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's because it's a recruiter and probably a bad one based on the style of question.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"I've had several interviews with Schein about"

A Recuiter?

If you went to college, get your money back.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you read the first question, it would appear in "several" interviews that this candidate didn't learn even the most basic pieces of information about what the position entails. The second poster noted this, as did I. Recruiters often pose fake questions on these type of sites to troll for information, and the initial post appeared fabricated to me--sorry I have to explain this to you in more than one sentence.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Work hard and this is a great career opportunity.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are there any sales opportunities in the Boston area with this company?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Um, why don't you look at their website? All job openings are listed on company websites.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Um...doing a little research here? Their website is not a real person and I am sure if I emailed HR they would say send your resume in. Why wait until it is a posted position? There is nothing wrong with being first in line...especially if it takes no time, money or effort. I am looking for a belly to belly job, not a sales job that I sit at a computer and shoot off emails. This is old school selling - in this economy, people are buying from people they build a rapport with and that earn their trust. The days of clipping coupons are over for those reps that are faking their 20-25 calls day. If you are not wearing out your shoes and your tires, you will not run out of ink from not writing business. If you are a competitor in this market, you will not survive. If you are a recruiter...sorry.

Good luck.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What the hell are you rambling about?