for displaced reps: when do we receive our vacation pay?

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, May 22, 2015 at 6:23 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone know when displaced reps are supposed to receive pay for unused vacation? I've called GSK HR and no one can give me an answer. (Big surprise).

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I received mine in the following pay cycle. If you don't see it in your next check, it will probably be in the following check. When a manager places your termination date into the system, he/she receives an email asking about any vacation days that you have used and that triggers the payment going into the system.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Processed in the pay cycle following your termination date.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can imagine that conversation:

Rep: When will my vacation pay be effective?

HR: Same time you are (click)

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You will receive it on the 12th of Never.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Congratulations. Your just the award for the lamest post of the month award. I am sure your family is proud of you.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

.......and we all are proud of you for showing that you are illiterate and don't know the difference yet between "your" and "you're" ........ you are no professional drug rep .

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this the same for people who are managed out? Figure having to take a RMA is most likely outcome of written warning.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Called the HR service center. If you were in the first group to return your general release, your severance was in your June 5th paycheck, and your vacation and pro-rated 2015 bonus will be in the June 19th paycheck. You should have also just received a packet providing instructions on what you can do with your 401k, Pension plan, life insurance, etc. Good luck!