401k Hardship withdrawal question

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Jun 6, 2015 at 12:38 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The best thing I can think of is to call Dierdre and ask if she would mind helping out a team mate with a bit of that golden parachute.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Borrow as much as you can !
    Don't worry you won't have to pay
    it back for years ... Do It !

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi troll. I see you are still stalking DC.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You sound like a pussy scared of risk

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your own life story isn't applicable to others who are smarter and stronger that you

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

gray hair again......you must have a female pressuring you.......I'm in my 3rd marriage and two were very high pressure to buy and spend........one even wanted me to cash in a life insurance policy.......been there and done it.............got out alive and happy now, but beware !

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You sound like a financial disaster and future tenant of a mobile home.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

:cool: I couldn't get it up and they cheated on me... I guess real men are better than me

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you're truly dead-set on purchasing a home, I'd exhaust all other options first. Zero-down mortgages are basically non-existent since the crisis of 2008 but some lenders may still offer some options for someone with good credit and steady income.

But I'd still say rent and try to save towards a purchase in a year...realizing that could also be tough as rent prices are probably very steep for a house large enough to accommodate you and your kids.

Sorry to hear about this situation and wish you the best.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like I will be getting joint custody of the kids, too. Kids will split wed thru Saturday night with me....the rest with her. This is the best scenario for them! I'm so torn on what to do! I'm in vaccines, so I feel job security is a little better than pharma. Looking at rentals, it's going to be about 1800 per month to find a house and stay in the same area. I feel the kids have been disrupted enough!