The great defender is losing sleep

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Oct 23, 2014 at 8:14 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Toooo many total pusses to ever have the courage to contact EEOC. Gsk lemmings that just keep begging for scraps. Sad

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi troll.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look like she got a lead parachute instead of a golden one. Rip.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This silence is so peaceful.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi troll. I see you still spend your days here posting non-stop, including the usual tactic of responding to your own posts.

Try and get a real life sometime.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's so funny watching the angry bitter corporate troll. The stock languishes at 52 week lows and the company has essentially died. Failed by poor leaders with failed policies.

All you can do now is criticize and harass everyone who laughs at how pathetic this company has become. GSK is the epitome of failure. It will be in the textbooks someday as how not to run a company. Keep trolling little man. We need a good laugh at your expense.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is so funny to watch the board troll try and defend the fact that he lives his life out on this board. It is funny to see that he tries to blame everyone else for his own failures. It is hard to say if we should just keep laughing at this little troll, or shake our heads in disgust. Either way, it is a sad picture.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a loser response. Keep harassing everyone. It's working really well. Look at the stock price and Breo sales!!! LOL. LOSER!!!

How long until GSK just goes dark with people like this poser running the ship? Just a matter of time.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, you are a loser, troll. Here you are spending your time day after day, whining and crying And making the same lame posts every day.

Try and get a life sometime.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think you need some professional help with your obsessive tendencies as well as anger issues. If you got that help, maybe you wouldn't have such a miserable life.

I wish you well.