401 plan changes

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Jun 5, 2015 at 9:57 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why is GSK changing fund choices to new funds with no track record? Have done just fine with current funds.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Could be a very good thing if the fees are lower. Are these index funds?

Check out the Frontline documentary (PBS) called The Retirement Gamble pbs.org/video/2365000843/

There is a segment in there where companies meet with fund managers and arrange to get a kick back from the fees they charge employees. If this is a step away from that mess, it is a step in the right direction.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wonder if this has something to do with Financial Engines.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

larger kickbacks

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was not happy when they did away with the T Rowe Price option. I have had pver a 20% return in that account over the past 3-5 years.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The troll funds - some of the funds are based on whining and crying. The other funds involve stalking. Either way, you will lose with these funds.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The sSshLLy PlNT-Fund. For the crying WAHHHH!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The DCthrall funds - some of the funds are based on whining and pining. The other funds involve crying. Either way, you will lose with these funds.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry, but the troll funds have exclusivity on whining, crying and stalking. If you try and step on his territory, he will run to the EEOC.