Not one post about......

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Jun 18, 2015 at 6:00 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

J&J taking this piece of shit company over. GSK has been a failure nkw for years. Blood bath if they purchase GSK. Good luck to all

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JnJ is a sh!t company too.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you kidding? It would be the best possible outcome! Sure some would lose their jobs, but those that remain will be good for another decade. Bring it! Please!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would J&J even want to buy GSK?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am soooooooo glad I quit this craphole!!!!! This company has become a friggin joke!!! Talked to one of my friends today who used to work there as well and we laughed at what a mess it has become! The main problem I have with this company though is how it treats its sales reps! I still have many people i know that work there that are flat out awesome. First off, they let people go in the hospital sales force that if given the right resources and right products could destroy it at any company. Plus, these reps and some reps that are still there that if they worked for any other company would win President's Club year after year! There are always a few slackers, its a given. But, there are many people, and I won't name names because it would give me away, who are just the best sales people I have ever seen!!!! You put them in med device, biotech, other pharma companies, wherever, and they would be the best! Recognize, GSK, that you have some outstanding assets inthe field. Treat them that way! There are people who are dedicated, outstanding closers, have outstanding relationships, and who GET IT. It just makes me mad that they are rotting on the vine here. And yes, I left on my own accord. I am happy. But, if I started a company tomorrow(unfortunately I won't be)I would be calling many GSK folks to come work for me!