Who is the worst manager you have ever worked for past or present?

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Aug 17, 2014 at 8:01 PM.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree 100%... If you were not happy and successful under Kip Adams, it was your own fault. That was the best part of my 23 years at Abbott and GSK. His team was set up well, fine tuned, and well oiled. Designed for success. John Osborne was the best manager I ever had and Kip let him shine. Anyone who complained about that situation needs to look in the mirror before blaming anyone else.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Catherine z. From training. She was insane. We all caught her at a meeting in Myrtle Beach SC running around her district table at dinner putting energy crystals in people's water as if she was "looking" out for her team.

What a pathetic two face bitch. She was horrible in training as well. Shame on the regional manager Schwartz for promoting her.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sometimes those promotions come from above.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope someone pointed out to her that, without knowing someone's medical history, she could have caused a heart attack

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whatever happened to Catherine Z? That's a name I forgot about.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Andy Devine is the worst manager in GSK history. Thank heaven he moved to the coast and I don't have to work for him any more. Wonder why he moved? Hmmm

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ditto the above. AD is the worst. Laughing that the above post follows CZ post. How ironic?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How would you have liked 4-5 rotation single females in 4-5 years ? Working their way up the ladder very fast.....and good reps left very fast also ! RTP.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must have been a non proficient rep that was constantly late on administrative items and worked a 2 hour day. You probably lost your job with one of the layoffs and don't have the backbone to look in the mirror and take responsibility for being a slug. Andy is one of the most organized and forward thinking managers this company has ever had. If you couldn't be successful in Andy's district then you are a POS.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank You Andy ! Good to hear from you !

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Andy, you are hilarious. Keep posting something about yourself. If you are so great, as you have stated, then share how many people have made President's Club with you as a manager. lol. Everyone loves/loved Kip. Why are you bringing Kip in this? You think only a few people dislike you. Open your eyes. There are loads of people that have read thru your bs. Look at all these people making comments and you answer like someone from years ago. You also think all these comments are from the same person. Wake up loser! You have always been a kiss ass... then and now. Nothing has changed but your hair and where you are based as a manager. lmao!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Andy, nice comment about yourself. You don't realize how stupid you sound talking about "forward thinking" when you are so backwards. What does organization have to do with being an immoral, conniving, crocked manager? Guess you need to be organized to hide those traits. Good job! Keep talking about a 2 hour a day rep. That makes you look awesome. As usual, point your finger at someone else. You are never wrong.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I worked for Andy and never had a problem with him. Come to think of it, he always said don't tell anyone, but blah, blah, blah. Never trusted him because he seemed shady and I didn't get to know him well. I can't say I ever had anything to complain about, but I didn't work for him very long.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really? Ass face! Blair H and Greg each walked with 37 million dollars! They were the only whistle-blowers ... and god-speed to both of them. Blair lives on Puget Sound and Greg has a horse ranch in Wyoming. My old buddies. I'm waiting for them to come to AZ and take me out to the strip clubs! Give me a call guys!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Greg who? Dr Joe is the original Whislte blower.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I sure do miss Peggy in Woodland Park! How bout it Nancy?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

rtp is where they tried out rotation managers and also district managers.......to the ruin of some great salespeople.......so sad what was tested in this area !

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

not everyone loved kip, not even close.

19. Absolutely without question John Baldoni. He's a lunatic, raving - stark raving. Ask anyone who really knows him, world class dick.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CP and crony reports. Pure evil.