Coconuts

Discussion in 'Nephron Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Apr 1, 2008 at 5:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let the coconuts rattle......

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hahaha

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hawaii trip my butt....maybe a powerpoint slide with pictures that we will be charged FEES to watch....
    25 buck to print your paycheck....who does that??? Oh yeah Nephron does.

This is not pharma it is MLM
    Go AMWAY!!!!!!

Nephron....Enron...similar???? dun dun dun....

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

or maybe how they charge you $500 for a limit of 50 pens a month.
    I can think of a lot better things to do my $500 a month!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

maybe pay for the gas for your car that you have to pay for yourself!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

those are some expensive pens!!!!
    are they gucci???

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Say whaaaaat? You have got to be kidding me. You do NOT have to pay for pens, right? O.k., because if you DO, I will run from any interview with this company, as fast as my legs can hit the dust. First, what the hell kind of company doesn't provide company cars, let alone has you pay for your damn give aways? This has to be a JOKE.

2nd I don't believe you'll be giving out pens for too long, as I thought I'd heard that won't be allowed too much longer. Either way, help a job seeker out here and clear up the car and pen issue. I cannot for the life of me believe that this is true, so I'll not pass judgement until I get it from you. Please, I'm having to make some tough decision here and if this co. is bad news. I'd rather hear it before I invest time in the interview process. Thanks. Whats is really like to work for this company? Surely, if you don't have a co. car, which I find truly bizarre, then you must get a helluva monthly allowance along with government mileage rate reimbursement, yes? Thanks for any help in getting to know your company.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

#3...get a bank account...much easier!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not sure why you are dredging these old threads back up, especially when you are not in the know. Reps were charged $25 month for an ADP fee, even with direct deposit. It sounds trivial, but when all the various fees reps were charged were tallied (including being charged for taxes that the company was legally obligated to pay themselves, as the reps' w2 employer), it was very significant. Depending on commission levels, fees could range anywhere from $1500 to $4000 or more per month. It is still being deducted from so called commissions now, just in a different way.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you referring to the quotas?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes and its perfectly legal to do it that way, but that's why the gap is there