Pfizer

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, May 21, 2014 at 10:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It has been confirmed. Pfizer has officially started talks with GSK. More to come later.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Believe it when we see it in the Wall Street Journal. Anything is possible I guess at this point.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interesting because analysts on CNBC just said "Astra Zeneca BOD getting pressure to reconsider". Deal is not done. GSK is not an option. Sorry to burst your bubble.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, that's all the confirmation I need.

No need to give sources. We trust you.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your last thread fell flat on its face. What makes you think this one will look any less stupid?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If true, DC is creaming. She's always been obsessed with Pfizer.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

God I hope so.. Drive the stock up to 100 bucks and I'm retiring 10 years earlier ... Thank you Gsk stock fund

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not that far-fetched a thought! As GSK & Pfizer have a history of working in collaboration! See the HIV partnership - ViiV.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unlikely. Need proof

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You need proof? Well, spanky the moron says is it true on the other thread. Is that proof enough for you?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope. Duh.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spank the moron!!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AZ is in the clear and we are now Pfizer's top priority.

News to hit soon.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope so!!! Drive the stock to 100 and I'm retiring at 36!!! Thank you Gsk stock fund

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

we made the move at 4:30 PM today.....a great offer to buy Pfizer.....

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True. But shortly after the ViiV deal, Pfizer rejected GSK overtures to form a JV consumer health company despite the obvious synergies of such a combination. (Now we have that silly deal with Novartis instead). This must have soured relations a bit. The operational combination of Pfizer/GSK makes no sense and Witty would fight to the death to prevent his ego being subsumed into a combination he would not lead. It just won't happen.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not so fast. Preliminary talks are happening now. Nothing public as of yet, but my guess is we it hits the media in the next week or two.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unfortunately I can confirm this last post. More to come soon.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Typical BS post. Besides, passing on insider information is illegal.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To posts 17 & 18. Where have you heard that GSK and Pfizer are talking behind the scenes? I thought Witty wasn't interested in a big merger or buyout.Are we currently that desperate or is AW setting up his exit plan? Any further thoughts would be greatly appreciated.