The great defender is losing sleep

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Oct 23, 2014 at 8:14 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

60 people viewing and posting on here last night. 40 this morning. She is now up at 5am instead of 6 or 7am. Looks like she is busy and losing sleep over all the exposing posts.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know it hurts your ego when people make fun of you and your posts, so you have to create some silly story about some unnamed female targeting you. Still, we find it humorous to watch you flop around like a fish out of water.

Oh the other side,you seem to spend so much time trying to convince people that you are not loading up the board with all those posts, pretending to be other people. When you make the same cents, even testing the same stuff on other threads, it doesn't take an expert to figure out it is you.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

31 right now in the middle of the day

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh but I hate to offend anyone, but Einstein......there is a difference between " cents " and the word " sense " .

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look at the bright side, crybaby. At least you are getting credit for all hard work and time you put in posting your complaints on here at all hours of the day/7 days a week. I haven't seen anyone else that has been able to come close to matching your committment to that level of posting. If you wereaid $1 for every post you made, you probably
    Y could have retired by now.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and you could have retired if you were given a $1 for every time you complained about someone posting..we know you couldn't earn anything if it depending on your spelling

why do you even care anyway if someone complains anyway?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When you make repeated posts about the number of people on the board at different times of the day, you are just confirming the various posts from others mocking you for living/posting on this board at all hours of the day.

Don't you think it is about time you get a life?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

zzzzzzzz

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like the troll is digging up some of his old posts.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, he is.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes you are, plantie.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now she may add "President of WHY?" to her growing resume of success.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi troll. Getting in your typical quota, I see.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Missing your master dd, submoron?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi plantroll. Getting in your typical quota, so sad.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is so nice I can enjoy reading the posts again without all the clutter of this serial poster. Interesting timing as to when all the posts stopped coming in!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a miserable group of people. Get out of GSK, like I did, and find some health and happiness...

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BTW, I now work for Taco Bell It's only $9 Hr but less stress
    I'm happy as a pig in mud ( my momma)

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are you talking about. The troll is still posting here with the occasional PR, plant and other moronic lines. I am sure we will see the EEOC crap come back as well.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How ungrateful!! You worked 18 hours a day for about three years. That is a ton of overtime. Hopefully your package was good.