Manager is a socioapath, lined up another job...give notice?

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Apr 5, 2015 at 12:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I worked for a amoral boss who based on there actions, I consider to be a psychopath. I have lined up another position in medical sales , but I am debating whether to give a 2 week notice or to give notice on the Friday before new job starts. I want to spill the beans on this person started a smear campaign against me and has harasses others over the years as well. I am afraid if I say anything that this monster will try to get back at me since they have no conscience, how to cover my tracks

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Give the 2 week notice because you won't have to work it. It will be a paid 2 week vacation. You will have a tough time proving your accusations of a smear campaign and will probably come across as a disgruntled employee.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

stop being a big baby and put your 2 weeks in with a smile on your face, and keep your mouth shut forever about this.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think that must just be normal, manager training. HR will probably ignore you, if that is the path of least resistance for them. Just smile with the knowledge that the company is getting the management it deserves.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quit stewing about it and just give your two week notice! GSK will not require you to work in the field after you give your notice and you can hammer your boss on the exit interview with HR! Once you give your notice you will never have to deal with this psychopath again as a third party company will check you out from GSK!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Always remember, HR works for GSK. Their job is to protect the company. Without proof, you are just another disgruntled employee. Without a judgement, you get nothing. Do the best you can and move on. GSK will only verify your employment dates. I wish you well.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is your manager JF, who is one of the respiratory DM's in San Antonio?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can neither deny nor confirm. what would qualify as evidence? I just want people to know what is going so they can be warned

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Be sure to file a complaint with HR. They won't do crap about it but it is a great way to vent. EEOC is always another great way to stir the pot besides you already have another job. Too bad you can't force your way into a severence package.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have been spouting your nonsense about the EEOC for the last year. Give it a rest. It is just a bunch of crap.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whoever posted #1 cannot spell, nor use good grammar. I would consider this to be an illiterate kid playing on the computer. Please don't take these people seriously !

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was considering no longer mentioning the EEOC but I seems to irritate the crap out of you so I think I will continue. The EEOC scares the crap out of GSK because they are forced to use outside legal council.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh gee, I'm irritated.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well then let that be a lesson to you

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Counsel.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am not the one that posted that but may I ask why you felt it was so mission critical to point out such a petty thing. Or do you get paid extra for grammatical corrections mr spell checker?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mr.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is hilarious to watch people tweak the board troll (the moron posting the EEOC nonsense). With people like this in GSK, it is no wonder sales stink.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get some bag balm

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You got lower case because thats what you deserve.