Performance coaches

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Apr 28, 2015 at 2:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't tell you how excited I am to hear about this new initiative!!! Thanks jack!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...and we can choose our own ! how nice !

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's better than simulations and tests!!
    So sad though that they don't trust our FLL's to judge us fairly. Not sure why it always comes down to the sales reps being punished because GSK can't figure out how to make evaluations objective vs subjective. OH well, I for one , am much happier!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is this about? I haven't heard what this is?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well - we'll see. At first I liked the idea of PF, but then it turned out to be a disaster. This is impossible to judge at this point. It could be a great improvement or another debacle, depending on how it's executed. It's hard to be overly optimistic at this point.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rep here. WHAT? It's enough I have a manager riding with me, will these people be riding with us also?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

#4 We can now choose a friend to be the coach, and in private do simulations with each other.....and grade each other !

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am with you, like as if we need another ass sitting beside us, carrying a clip board each month. Good grief GSK could screw up a wet tee shirt contest! You have to be kidding, have another "junior manager" riding with us on top of our manager's ass in our car 2 or 3 times a month! Hey, I have an idea let's just have a "gang bang"! Ya know, have them both ride with us on the same day. There you be, problem solved!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is a comment section in Jacks message. PLEASE SPEAK UP!!!! Let him know what a distraction this is going to be! Any good will they have achieved will be flushed down the toilet with this "Performance Coach" idea. It is absolutely amazing how f-ing stupid our leadership is!!! They NEVER get it right...NEVER!!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, you don't need another ass sitting next to you since you are a big ass to begin with. Besides, they will probably get bored sitting in the mall parking lot while you are shopping.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Coaches? Bwahahahaha. Lol. Omg this is awesome. I LOVE this stuff. What a joke of a company. The laughingstock of pharma. Little DM Jr. Giving you "feedback" after your calls.

Hahahahaha. Omg I can't stop laughing at how ridiculous this is. GSK keeps finding new ways to spiral downward. Amazing.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Got a beat-up glove, a homemade bat, and brand-new pair of shoes
    You know I think it's time to give this game a ride
    Put me in, Coach, I'm ready to play, today

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

J a c k will only get worse with time you shall see

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, pinch me and tell me this is really going to happen. DM with me 2 days this week and Barney Fife (little DM junior) with me next week in the samr 7 or 8 offices that will put up with this bullshit. This is tooooooo fricking stupid to believe possible!!! "Scotty, beam me up!"

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This regime will only get worse with time

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PLEASE!!!!!! Stop this before it happens!!! This is a colossal mistake!!!! You want to drive performance? This will do the opposite. We are telling you before its too late!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!! LISTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No other company operates this way!!! There is a reason!!! Who came up with this ridiculous idea???? There is still time.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Horrible Idea Again !!!!! Same punks who got big bonuses and stunk as sales people will do the same with these bizarre performance coaches.. Insane !!! Sell a lot and get NO reward except some dweeb sitting in your car that knows a lot less than you that you didn't do some robot box check BS !!!!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If Jack feels this strongly that our DM's can't objectively evaluate us then maybe GSK should just do away with DM's. We could report to the RVP and the admin can approve expense reports. We really don't need DM's

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is there anyway to communicate to Jack and Deborah without being labeled as an ingrate? They say they want to listen. Can anyone get through to them and tell them what a horrible idea this is going to be. This will give you a stressed and pissed off sales force. Is that what they are trying to achieve? My question to Jack is, do you have two people evaluating you? Do you have someone sitting next to you for 8 hours a day two days in a row every other month? Then have some "independent performance coach" spend another day or two per month with you? It is absolutely ridiculous!!!! It is insane!!! It demonstrates that our leadership team has NO idea how to run a sales team!!! Do they even know how poorly this is going to be received by the sales force? If they don't, they will in Chicago, when no one claps as this is rolled out on the big stage. More than likely they will behave like the cowards they are. They won't bring it up. They know how bad this is. And for you TSMs, be careful, these may be a precursor to how we will be managed in the future. Another words, your jobs will be outsourced to a second rate contract sales organization. What an absolute joke!!!!! Of they roll this out, this company will only have 12 months before they next round of layoffs. Or maybe we will be taken over. God help us all!