What's going on with Nephron?

Discussion in 'Nephron Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Jun 11, 2015 at 10:38 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am a recruiter and have noticed a lot of resumes this past week coming from Microbiologists or Hygiene employees of Nephron yet their hiring website says they are looking for Micro employees. Are these people being laid off or are people looking to get out?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am certain they are jumping ship. The place is something else!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go climb back under the rock from which you live, no one here needs your stupidity!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh man... If you are truly an unaffiliated outside recruiter, what you don't realize is that you may have just gotten all of the microbiologists and hygiene employees fired. That post about crawling under a rock is 99.9% certain to have come from the CEO... and she fires on a whim, mostly when she feels threatened or if she feels someone isn't loyal, like looking for a new job.

Just a little insight into the dystopic horror that Nephron employees are immersed in every day we walk through the doors.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most likely people are looking for a job because they have just been fired, or have just witnessed a firing in the string of many that made no sense. No employee is safe at Nephron. Those who think they may be safe "fab 4" are only deluded. Crazy doesn't begin to describe this place. No one would believe it unless they actually worked here.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please do us all a favor and leave NPC as soon as possible, growing tired of all the disgruntled and mistreated employees.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everyone who has worked at Nephron knows Lou trolls this site as much as anyone else. I have been at a managers meeting at the infamous party room in Orlando where she told everyone present not to come to this board. She then proceeded to state the web address was cafepharma.com. How stupid can you be???

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not as stupid as your comment or your actions, you were told not to visit this site and you did anyway?

I guess taking a directive from your superior doesn't really matter, and now who were you calling stupid?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Directive? Superior? Too funny!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

13 years ago when I started at Nephron the only ones that complained on here where the sales reps, or I like to call them, Lou's-clan of Barbies. Now, it is everyone company wide.

WHat is the catalyst that cause the shift of complaining, from sales reps to operations??

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I believe is a combination of things as low pay, ridiculous load of work, lack of trust on the product due to quality issues, among other things. Management created a culture where instead of encouraging working as a team, everyone is acutely aware that pointing out issues can get you fired if you upset a member of the "inner circle". Experience and knowledge mean very little. As a professional, is hard to stay when decisions taken go against your morals.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously? No recruiter should sink this low. Questions in this post reflect more accurately as to be the crafty work of a bloke with a respiratory market monitoring report due. As in one that monitors resume activity on Indeed, and company careers sites. Even would go as far as use their access to hire via monster in order to monitor a markets resume activity. Next attempts to connect the dots within our market with bilker posts like this on above. Reminder- a synonym for "approach" the way it's used in Pharma CI world is sham, fraud, hoax.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree! This posting does more bad than good to these employees! There is not need to entice the 'the diablo'. So micro staff, please start formulating with your resumes!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are no more a recruiter than I am COO. No way a legit recruiter would monitor our career site for jobs posted and cross analyze with those looking, only to next post here asking why? Valid recruiter would be busy recruiting for positions. This nit-wit is pretending to be a recruiter. For what reason? You are outsider asking if we are laying off? Are you one of those rat trolls with a pharma competitive market monitoring report due?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Haha, omg! As if ANYONE in the industry would want "competitive market monitoring" data on Nephron. This is so delusional on so many levels... And, 9/10 odds this is another drunken post by the CEO (10:36PM Sunday night... numerous derogatory and demeaning statements...we all know how she treats everyone so the author of this should be obvious) If she didn't have Bill's money behind her, wonder what she would be??? God, I feel sorry for that awesome old dude, lesson learned that one mistake can ruin decades of success.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny how the post about quality issues and low pay was ignored. Guess those are not the reasons people keep jumping ship.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dude, wake up. You don't think our major brand competitors monitor Nephrons every move too? They hire outside pawns to do the grunt research. Get your head out of the sand dude.

Asthma/COPD Portfolio Strategy Partner | Strategic Insights Manager - Customer and Business Insights
    GlaxoSmithKline

o Lead for COPD Portfolio Strategy. Primary responsibility for Respiratory portfolio-level strategy, articulating a broader customer-focused vision that bridges between in-line and new product development in order to provide cross-functional leadership across disease states (Asthma/COPD) as well as brands (Advair, Flovent, Serevent, Ventolin).

o Lead Strategic Insights Manager for key COPD launch assets Anoro and Umeclidinium, where I play a critical role in the development of the core launch strategy - segmentation, positioning, targeting, pricing/payer, core messaging, etc. Responsible for US Respiratory Competitive Intelligence.

o Core member of several strategic teams, global and domestic, dealing with current market issues and products in development.

o Leading efforts to effectively utilize emerging data sets, specifically patient-level data

o Specific project work in this and past positions includes consumer/professional positioning and message/creative development, segmentation, forecasting, epidemiology, market evaluation, exploration of strategic opportunities, competitive intelligence, linguistics/ethnographic research, brand equity, and market tracking.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dude, that's beside the point as of why people keep leaving this place. Seems someone else's head is buried in the sand, Dude.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nephron is currently on a huge downward trajectory. If you are there and don't realise this, there's something wrong with your ability to know your surroundings. As a former NPC employee everyone I have kept up with has landed in better positions than they had at Nephron. This isn't limited to pay and could even be something as a supervisor who was respectful and a knew the area they were in charge of. Lou would rather rub shoulders with Jeb Bush than actually make product. She's a full time attention whore with no soul.