Has it become a cluster yet?

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Jun 30, 2015 at 2:11 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With inventiv and in fighting amongst different branches with the same drugs, has it become a cluster in your area? Seems like everyone is on a different page and trying to fight their own matrix partner while corporate keeps asking for more metrics....sheesh

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My matrix partner is pushing the red pill, and I am pushing the blue pill. Management is more all about the metric system than Jimmy Carter was.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Worse than a cluster f***. It throw patient first right out the window. I know that the big guys are watching how much Anoro I sell and I am not responsible for Breo. Guess what? do you really think I am talking patient types for Breo? Without any doubt I am talking strictly Anoro and when asked about Breo I quickly come back to the attributes of Anoro. This is not what Patient First was about when you know you better be selling what you are graded on. It definitely sways you big time and I am sure is obvious to our customers. Now you add reps pushing only Advair and let the cluster f*** begin!!!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Big time. I sell breo, my partner Anoro. We fight for scripts. DR tells me he wrote Anoro thinking he did me a favor. Next, I ask him why and tell him he needs to write breo because all copd patients have inflammation that only the steroid can reduce. What a mess!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The worst run sales organization in Pharma. Truly inept. Sad to see what has happened here. Embarrassing is the. Only way it can be described.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is what happens when all the best people are laid off

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The good people ran for the hills. Will go down in pharma history as worst application of a portfolio strategy ever. Period.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

18 year veteran here. It's been a cluster since 2001 when Flovent became the competition for Advair (eventually handing the business to QVAR), and we had to turn away MDs at the restaurant door who weren't specifically on our target lists for evening programs and were accompanying their colleagues. The species and sub-species of clusters have grown ever since, and this Inventive one is a doozy. Ability to speak to HCPs will plummet - already a big problem in my territory. We may reach overall respiratory goal by end of 2015, but will be set up badly for new products going forward.
    The cluster has already grown to a previously unimaginable size, and continues to do so in ways I never thought possible. Glad I sold most of my stock at $48, but it could bounce back with a takeover or spinoff. Wonder if the top brass are going to be buying gsk stock at the bottom inflection point, shortly before some kind of announcement?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is so true. I am on the Anoro side, and a PUD friend is telling me about Breo scripts written. I then ask questions about where using an ICS may be of concern, such as patients with a history of BMI issues or pneumonias, exacerbations requiring antibiotics instead of prednisone. You get the picture. Now throw Inventive in the mix.
    Not only have our positions been dumbed-down to amazing levels, but our plan of calling on the same docs with 3 different meds and 3 different agendas is MIND BOGGLING.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG, no wonder you respiratory idiots can't sell anything. We can sell both products. Just do it!
    I promise you, we will sell Anor. I would suggest you do the same. Your job depends on it. Some of you are a bunch of lightweights.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Been a cluster since the reorganization in the early 90's.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

.......and that's why SKB came to your rescue !

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You call that a rescue? A drowning person being thrown a brick as a rescue?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SK had an axe to grind and just make things worse.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

.......and we did a good job.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SKB kicked butt, and turned around a sinking company !

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, Glaxo was sinking because it was taking on so much cash from Zantac that it had nowhere to store it all.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All you dummies do is talk about how bad GSK is but you don't make a move. This company is running on four flats and you all are still trying to drive the car. This company is the biggest joke in the industry so get out while you can or just shut up and take your beating!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its true that there are a lot of problems her but to say the company is the biggest joke in the industry is pure horseshit.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your one of the dummies. Check out GSK's Market Cap decline over the last two years, Advair revenue decline over the last two years, total company revenue decline over same period. Now look at Breo, Anoro and Tanzeum sales since launch. Novartis deal was a small stop gap. The company is running at a deficit which is obviously unsustainable. I only provide sound advice but you are blind...