My version of 15 by 15

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Sep 24, 2011 at 7:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL. Probably something like that.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interesting that those who claim to have a " side" job have so much time to come on CP so often to post. Even if you are not really working the Merck job there are still some things you have to do daily to CYA and at least give an appearance of " working." The side job must not take much effort either. If you are used to coasting at one, you'll coast at the other. Doubt that they are making all the easy money they claim. Unless they are alchemists. More likely that the majority of these " 15's" do the minimum then go goof off the rest of the time, like the original 15 guy who thinks he's getting ready for the PGA tour. Leads us to believe that this has been their work ethic all along they just use 15 as an excuse. There are always those.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's your excuse for babbling on here if you are such a hard worker who is now wasting time on a social website judging people? Go back to work and shut your fat mouth hypocrite.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Judging others? Isn't that the sole reason these Merck boards exist? Insightful information remains a rarity but the entertainment value provided by most of the posters never ends.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wasn't asking, could care less. But since you're chiming in , no,not impressed with a " marketing director" and only slightly more so with a lawyer, almost anyone can pass the LSAT, they're usually the ones with no aptitude for the sciences and med. school, and no attitude for an MBA. Lawyers are about as prevalent as drug reps and held in as about as much esteem. Kinda like a " marketing director." So by what you've shared they did observe daddy and choose the easy path, albeit one slightly more difficult than daddy, the aspiring golf pro.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm retired. Moron.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, what you are saying, is your nice Merck salary paid for your kids school while you without conscience took the money and used the time to play golf. Well I'm sure that your kids, at least are grateful for your Merck salary, if you are not.
    Among thieves there certainly is no honor.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Moral framework? Are you serious? The example set by management at Merck is moral?

You talk of criminals at Merck? Look at the exec suite first pal...

FU MERCK!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why do you want to continually justify your criminality by blaming other's behavior? Victim mentality at it's finest. "I am thief, but I am not as bad as the other guy". Way to demonstrate complete moral bankruptcy for the poster.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wish I could understand where you are coming from. This is just a job. Nothing more, nothing less. Why do you think it's more? Jobs come and go. The days of working 35 years are over with. This is a new time. I will try to reply one more time today. I know some really great people who were cut for the wrong reasons. It had nothing to do with what they produced or how hard they worked. Remember SP and even the L-Merck people?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm not the moron wasting retirement years on cafepharma.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My response:

1. The criminals reside in Merck's half-empty HQ.
    2. My morals are certainly not to be judged by a half-brained jackass like you.
    3. Since opening my own business, my self worth has multiplied. It admittedly wasn't much when I was nothing but a loyal Merck rep. I felt like nothing then. Kind of like you.
    4. I'm not a parent, although that is none of your business.
    5. It's beyond bad at Merck. I'm only here to take as much of Merck's money as humanly possible until I am asked to leave, which will likely be later this year. (That holds for you, too, jackass)
    6. I'm not looking to get hired by anyone. Never again will that be necessary.

FU and FU Merck.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

7. Iam a jackass loser

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your business must be Booming ! So much so that you're posting on CP all day
    Nice try Jackass

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That dude/dudette was right. You Merck morons just don't get it. It sounds like he/she has a solid plan to exit Merck, while you pretend everything is fine. It would appear that you are the jackass loser.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I imagine why you are not a parent, stone ugly!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More like stone lost my only child to a dreaded disease, not that that's anyone else's business. Try thinking before you type. And we wonder why this company has imploded...

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am truly sorry for your loss. You completely understand what's really important in life and being a koolaid drinking slave to Merck is not important at all in the greater scheme of things. I hope you are enjoying life and not letting the little things (Merck or these insensitive haters on these threads) get in the way of what is important to you or what makes you happy. Take care.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A real liar and conjob,