This company sounds really horrible!

Discussion in 'Cyberonics' started by Anonymous, Oct 22, 2008 at 11:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And the product sounds very risky and potentially dangerous with a questionable future due to problems w/ insurance reimbersements.
    And they are hiring?
    That's scary. Are they trying to sucker newbies unknowingly to their demise??

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cyberonics has been the laughingstock of the medical implant industry for YEARS. Whenever comic relief is needed, just read any of the threads here.
    Funny how they begin recruiting right after lay-offs, isn't it? Why you think that they are trying to HIDE something!

This one-trick pony needs to be sent to the glue factory, IMHO and many of the BOD should serve jail time.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, but in fiscal 2009 we will book between $134 million and $138 million in revenues---with the top end sneakily reduced from a previously announced number of $139 million.

We are a two-trick pony!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Miserable company with a horrible culture. And yes, our shit does stink.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you sound like herb and have the same writing style just different color

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

obviously....you have not been in the medical sales field before... EVERYONE know what a F-up company this is from Headhunters to pharma reps.. I know.. I worked there for a very long 1 1/2 years back when it was an opportunity of a lifetime. When i interviewed I did not have to say much about CYBX and the best news is people who knew you could work there for over a year made it easier to land a job.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

well, i'm laughing all the way to the bank.....
    the product really does help people. there are allot of
    lazy, sore, loosing sales reps out there. you just have
    to work....

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The poster befor me is a idiot.I also worked there when it was a opportunity of a lifetime.Yes a great opportunity to get fired for no reason and work in a horrible enviornment.
    This is the worst company anyone could work for.
    I do believe ths device does help many people but not everyone.Unfortunately Cyberonics does not care about patients or thier employees.
    Stay waway unless you really need the money and you really need a job right now.even then I would stay away.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now I could be crazy, but as someone who also got hired for an opportunity of a lifetime, this is a completely different company. We have a different CEO, CFO, VP of sales (only idiot so far), we have profits and growth.

I would agree with you two years ago, maybe 18 months ago, but not today. Most of the RM's have been turned over ( some good, some not). We do have to handle large territories, but most people are hitting their plans and I am bringing in large IC checks. Let's stop grinding against the company and instead grind on those who created the problem. Cummins, Westbook, Lunney, Jennings, Rich, O'Donnnell, just to name a few. All gone and creating havoc where they have gone. If you are here and still feel this is a bad place, please leave. There are too many talented people out there that need a job. Plus, I could use the referral fee to buy some nice spinners on my ride. Do I hear 22's!!!
    peace out!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is Mark Verratti still there?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I still say STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You should go to sharedsymptoms.com. This is a good place to discuss these types of issues.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Herbertta, the red-eyed transvestite
    had a very sexy pose.
    And if you ever met him,
    you would know all of his woes.

All of the other vestites
    used to laugh and call him names.
    They never let poor Herbetta
    join in any S & M games.

Then one lonely Christmas Eve
    Santa came to say:
    "Herbetta with your eyes so red and bright,
    won't you glide into my bed tonight?"

Then all the vestites loved him
    as they shouted out with glee,
    Herbetta the red-eyed transvestite,
    you'll go down in history!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good relationships, good experience, good connections, good attention to detail, good documentation of dirty little secrets, good attorneys. Good things. Confusing "Southern" with "stupid" -- maybe not so good. "Giddy up".

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Would Dr. Shuren or Dr. Maisel allow a loved one of theirs to be implanted with this device?
    I think not. Time to put up or shut up CDRH !!!!

If this wonder device is not safe enough for your families why then are you two allowing it to be implanted in my family?