Nominations for worst manager at Novartis

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Feb 23, 2015 at 8:07 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm sure there are a lot of candidates but the MSBU manager for Buffalo/Pittsburgh has to win the award. This little See-You-N-Tee has had half her team quit, including the #1 ranked rep in the country, and the other half on performance plans. Way to be an inspiring leader. If there is any karma in this world this horrible excuse for a person will be getting hers soon enough.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Pennsylvania managers seem to be the worst. Is it because Matt hires the wrong people? Matt needs to be accountable for the Buffalo disaster. That small guy from Philly seems to be a tool. I know his reps hate him and he should be managing 16 year old kids at McDonalds.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ed from Philly is definitely the worst in MS. No redeeming qualities

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you blind ugly and mean. Philly and Pitt is why the MSBU is the joke of the industry. Matt has hired 3 bad managers in a row. Maybe he should let someone else do the hiring. I work for one of them and should be getting an offer very soon to leave :)

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the Novartis manager with by far the greatest behavioral and ethical issues is NIBR's Eric Legangneux

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gail Myburgh from NE.
    Da bratti
    Big sweezy
    Beam me up scotty
    Mr alright

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look at the quality of reps that left Philly and Pitt. If Alisha got a first hand look at their management skills she would can them.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Alisha could easily interview the remaining reps. They dislike these managers and could provide insight. The question is does Alisha really care? If the answer is yes, do the one on one interviews.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's make this thread easier. Just fill is the blanks.

Hi, my name is. _______.

I am a great manager because I have proven to make the best people on my team leave the company. I also have a great record of hiring incompetent people who also leave the company because they can't meet sales goals. I do this because it give me greater control to manipulate people.

I have a great ability to steal my best people's ideas and expertise in the market place to develope strategies and tactics that they develope and formulate and execute, that I then claim as my own to share with my director to show that I am a great manager.

I haven't developed anybody on my team for years. I don't promote people to grow within the company because that would threaten me.

I am an expert at ethic and compliance. Not that my people are doing anything against policy, but rather just to let them know who is the boss.

I like to look at mileage on the cars during ride alongs. Not that there is a problem. But I just want to make sure that the expense reports are perfect. I am an expense report expert. Again not that there is a issue, but rather it keeps me busy on Fridays.

My family thinks I am the bestest manager ever. I am not sure who they are because work life balance is my monikor . And therefore I am a Novartis God and they are not that important. I think that people really care about me, I am not just a number.

I have found that I excel most at is analingus with my director. Because that seems the best way to keep doing what I do. And that is what my director does best to the V.P.

Who am I? I am a great manager. Leader?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like the Pitt manager. You are a joke they entire team hates you just quit. The doctors think you are dumb by the way.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Haha. "The doctors think you are dumb by the way". Soooo true. I had one of my top docs tell me to never bring her back into the office again if I ever want to see another Gilenya script. Something about her being an airhead, too pushy, and not respecting his time. Hilarious. She is nothing but a serious liability and has no clue how to be a leader. Good hire.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All the same can be said about Ed from Philly. Dr's always comment he is just wasting their time. Neurologists have commented most managers understand the rules but Ed is clueless. Good job Matt.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I worked for her before she came to MS. Sounds like nothing has changed.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no contest if it's between these 2 and i dont work for either. philadelphia wins because at least pitt has a personality

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not exactly a Manager, but MichaelBraun has to be the worst thing that has ever happened to Novartis. Or, maybe RevHealth. Take your pick.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gail the impailer

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How does the Philly guy keep his job? Everyone in the MSBU can see what's wrong so why doesn't leadership?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because leadership likes fear and intimidation in a manager. They could care less if people are unhappy and they leave. The worst part is Philly is doing well makes them think his leadership style works.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was at the regional managers meeting over a year and a half ago as a KAM. Managers got up and talked about their teams and numbers. One manager made me sick saying "I rode my reps. Man I pushed them and rode them like crazy". And Richard salivated. It's sick. Horrible environment. Horrible leadership.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Especially knowing that TOOL manager can't and couldn't sell shit! And his Reps are 10 times the sales person he is. What a loser. This is what's wrong with this company.