1. Cafepharma also has message boards for retail pharmacies: click here to view
    Dismiss Notice
Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're so special.....

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love how the Chief Technology Officer is also the President of Creehan (the software that powers most specialty pharmacies). Major conflict there as he has the ability to look at all the big players and their dispensing history. Not to be trusted.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ITSRx is now AcariaHealth. In 12 months, they will be bigger than Diplomat.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How much does it really take to be bigger than Diplomat?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AcariaHealth now has the Kalydeco and Inlyta contracts. Do you?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes actually, and we just bought Bioscrip, so we have exjade too. Do you?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this pharmacy calls insurance companies posing as if they're calling from the doctor's offices. They make up fake lab values just to get the prior auth approved. They also make up the diagnosis....everything is fake....stay away!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1) Neither Bioscrip nor Walgreen's are part of the Kalydeco network

2) AcariaHealth calls insurance companies to do benefits investigations and get PAs. They do NOT make up lab values to do that. Since they own the Hep C market, there would be no reason to do that.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, Walgreens has access to Kalydeco through either McKesson or Cardinal. If you're using the Vertex Website as your guide, take a look at the Incivek access grid it also does not list Walgreens as a distributor. However, we both know Walgreens is handing you your ass in the Hep-C market in Incivek referrals.

As far as Inlyta yes Walgreens has that. They also have Xalkori, and the largest most varied way to get medication to patients. What do you have, a new name?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I worked there and I know for a fact that they scew with the information for PA to get approved, on all medications. Also it was a common practice to call insurance companies acting as doctors or nurses to get the prior authorization approved as fast as possible, since we had all the doctors information on hand including tax ID and licence ID. Funniest part that most of these patients where doubled or tripled up on there monthly medications and the company would still set deliveries. Biggest scam I have ever seen triple charging medications every month. Calling manufactures of drugs as patients for replacements of injunctions because the medication was cloudy or the injection divice failed, that was a load of crap most of the time it was because the delivery was left out side for to long or delivered to the wronge house or patients were not told to refregerate medication. I don't know why insurance companies don't do there own investigations and sue companies like this.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Centene bought out AcariaHealth last week for $152M. Another SP that turned into big pharma fast... so long patient care!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

After working for several startup to corporate SPs over the past 20 year or so, "patient care" has never really been a focus, just a revenue generator. Lot of SPs are losing too, market way too filled. I mean hell, wasn't ITSRX bought for like $250m? That's a pretty significant loss. Remember when CuraScript was a big name? Now they are just Accredo, NABP number changed and everything.

There is no longer big money in SPs like their used to be, it's all in the data now. Clinical, dispense and patient tracking is where all the "new" money is at.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No way, the press releases in the past said ITSRX was bought for less then $30 Million. Do they still have a sales force? Wonder if there getting kicked to the curb..

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shame on yall for taking forever to process rx's

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whatever happened to this company?