Be mapped if have a "1" in sales previous year?

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Sep 22, 2014 at 11:34 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will employees with a "1" in sales in any point over last 3 years be automatically excluded from PC mapping even if no other reps in area to take spot?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No u will not be mapped

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Didn't Richard r say something about a 1 in v&bs you won't get mapped???
    I call bs on that! 1 in sales is all they care about. It's a sales comp!!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Richard said "1" in V&B not mapped. A "1" in objectives mapped. That just shows how even they know the sales numbers that they base all of the raises, leveling, etc. are complete b.s.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, if Novartis maps anyone with a 1 (either in Performance or in V&B) there will be a number of law suits if previous reps catch wind. In all of the time I've been here, for the last 3 consecutive layoffs, all "1" recipients were not mapped. None had a 1 in V&Bs. Only in performance. In fact a person in our district got a 1 in performance and a 3 in V&Bs, and was laid off. Even with 3-3 (Presidents club year), and a 2-2, and a 1-3. That person had to interview for a vacant position .

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I believe some EVEN with a 1 (in objectives) will be mapped. It all depends on your area and how many territories there are and how many reps you have to fill spots. You are NOT 100% out if you have a 1. Its a waiting game and it sucks! Good Luck

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, I believe what he said was if have a 1 your not automatically excluded from being in the mapping pool. Anyone with anything better will beat you however. But say your the only rep in a large area. They won't let you go and then post your position.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I took notes because I admit I'm a nerd. His exact words and the HR woman on the call said "if you had a "1" in values and behaviors for the year of 2013 performance review that you would NOT be mapped. 2014 v and b won't count because calibrations have not happened but 2014 numbers through April 2014 will be used. By again "IF YOU HAD A ONE in VALUES and BEHaVIORS FOR THE 2013 YEAR YOU WILL NOT BE MAPPED"!!!! That's a quote!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wake up people...it's all politics...if you have a 1 on the back or front end you will not be mapped...stop trying to justify why you should be mapped with a 1..HR already did the map and they will not keep low performers...bottomline is that a 1 will hurt you regardless of how you try to spin it...my advice is to start looking asap before you're blindsighted.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone really ever get a 1 in V&Bs?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I got a "1" in sales the year after winning President's Club. I lost a huge formulary bid. At the time I got a 2 in V&B, I was not downsized I agree it depends wholly on the makeup of your territory. I still think it is a crap shoot, and I do not count on having this job support me until I am ready to retire. In the meantime, I have my own business that my spouse manages, and I network. This 1 was in 2010.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There was a rep in long island in 2009 who was caught with expense fraud, her manager SR told every person he spoke to about her expense fraud and he gave her a 2 in V & B and the regional RS signed off on her 2 and human resources at the calibration meeting okayed her 2. They do whatever they want. The people left on Long Island know all about this.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The whole pt of a 50/50
    Split on a review is just for reasons like this. They can give a 1 on vb if they don't like a rep but they rep
    Still performs on obj. Always gives them
    An exit door. Esp in realignments like this.
    The ppl that are done are done. Nothing you can do. They have their butts covered legally.
    Why are you all still trying to figure this out as if you can do something to affect change???

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would look for a job. Chances are you won't make it