NOVARTIS WHISLEBLOWER SUIT PART 2

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, May 4, 2013 at 9:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh Yay ....more bloated inefficient lumbering corporate slugs crying to big govt & their overpriced law firms to save them from real competition .....I can't wait

July 3rd 2013
    "Novartis (HCBA) AG sued Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd. for patent infringement, claiming it sought U.S. approval to sell a generic version of the immunosuppressant drug Myfortic"

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What exactly is more bloated and inefficient than big government?

And how is it "real competition" when someone steals an idea and infringes on a patent?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just have to wonder if all the whistle blowers came out of the wood work before or after it was explained on cf how to do it exactly

You have to admit, there seems to be a trend here

It's funny, I always thought this site was full of unhappy reps wanting to vent, who would have thought it could be used as an avenue for truth and justice

I can hear the Ivory Towers crumbling from here

I love America :-}

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So read this article and tell me who is going to go find all these ex-pharma workers and reps and partner with them on whistleblower litigation once they are no longer paid by the big firms. Sure, Novartis will still have their "Big Law" guns on retention but as the article points out many of the smaller, but still significant, corporations will not, thus realeasing many once well paid legal pit-bulls into the litigation market needing work. Ironically, these same attourney's were trained and experienced in protecting thier former corp clients against these type of lawsuits and so will make great plantif's attornies.

The Last Days of Big Law

You can't imagine the terror when the money dries up

http://www.newrepublic.com/article/113941/big-law-firms-trouble-when-money-dries#

The analogy is like having a countryside full of castles manned by soldiers to defend them then having 90% of them, all but the biggest, turn those same soldiers out and say, "we ahve no more gold to pay you of food to feed you so you are on your own". Where do they go now and what do they do? They attack the castles that still have gold and food and they are very good at it because they were once defenders.

Good luck Novartis and other scumbag corps like you!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Me as well. I hope things are on the upswing with you ? :)[/QUOTE]

Yes...upswing :)

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes...upswing :)[/QUOTE]

I am doing great as well. Makin' my numbers and luvin' life. It feels great collecting this Novartis money while at the same time, working with my and govt lawyers on my whistleblower suit. I thought that I would be fired after they know that I have filed but my lawyer said that they will be so scared they will not touch me. I-AM-LUVIN'-ME-SUM-O-THIS-SHIT-MAN.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am doing great as well. Makin' my numbers and luvin' life. It feels great collecting this Novartis money while at the same time, working with my and govt lawyers on my whistleblower suit. I thought that I would be fired after they know that I have filed but my lawyer said that they will be so scared they will not touch me. I-AM-LUVIN'-ME-SUM-O-THIS-SHIT-MAN.[/QUOTE]

That's the way to play it. Getin' it both ways - on the upside as well as downside.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes...upswing :)[/QUOTE]

GREAT! Take Care and keep the music playing(good for the soul). :)

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GREAT! Take Care and keep the music playing(good for the soul). :)[/QUOTE]

I've got nothin' but the best music in my playlist. I walk around with a skip in my step just thinking about how I am screwing this place while at the same time taking their cash!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who will file the next whistleblower lawsuit? What product will it be for? I hope it is filed by someone else on Long Island.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any updates to this case?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This post didn't age well o_O

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great job finding that old post. Probably from management or HR. zero evidence HA HA. An overabundance of evidence that led to $678 million settlement. Got to love people trying to defend the company when there is settlement after settlement. Is the fraud behind us? Who knows. When the company is mentioned in the same conversations as some of the biggest scandals in the USA you need to question do your personal values align with the corporate culture.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It was nice to see the whistleblower walk away with 109million. Job well done and for being patient while the legal scumbags at Novartis tried to screw over anyone that was forced to do these stupid programs with managements blessing.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This 2013 post ...didn't age well either :p

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love it. Proof to the contrary was provided and a $678 million settlement was reached. It is great to read 7 year old comments from people believing that no fraud was occurring. Anyone who worked here over the last 20 years could have done the same thing as Bilotta. He was not trained by the FBI or CIA. He is no different than any other sales rep. It's just many didn't want to believe it, could not put the pieces of the fraud together, were afraid, didn't know where to turn as far as making a complaint, and I am sure other reasons. Those of you not in CV, there was a chance it happened in other areas but was never reported. We might never know.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Anyone could have done it", yet no one did. I'm sure Oswald suffered greatly over the last several years. Watch the 20/20 segment on the whistleblower for Insys...he lost his house and many other material things in his life. The only way the guy from Insys even put food on the table is that friends employed him for menial jobs. It seems being a whistleblower is not an easy road.

My hat's off to Oswald. At least he had ethics, unlike the rest of you who were at Novartis at the time.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was here during that time. My area was following the rules while being forced ranked against and making less $ than those doing these bs corrupt activities.