Neuro-Psych vs. MS division

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Nov 28, 2012 at 12:47 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pay about the same between these two. But NeuroPsych living on borrowed time and MS has bright future. Go for MS.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Try to get into thr CV division , best by far , the only DRI in history & you can combine it with anything you want AND as an added bonus you can sell off rodent data !

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bright future? For BG12

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do either of these divisions have daily call metrics? Any % of calls with sample metrics?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When is Neuro getting a new product?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't worry Neuro/Psych will collapse in Q1.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We just got Exelon patch back with the new high dose that is starting to fly off the shelf with all the excitement from the neurologists that were highly anticipating it's approval!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get back to work DR

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When does Fanapt lose patent protection?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stop fishing! If you can post on CP you can certainly google the answer.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Donald Johns is making sure that this is not going to happen. Be grateful to him when you get the boot.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many reps are in Neuro-Psych vs. MS? Which group(s) might be affected in Q1?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Succesful launch???? You're out your fucking mind. The launch should have been fives times better.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My wife works Neuro Psych and the nice part is they have maintained the geography s so relations can be built long term. The goals are a moving target and the fanapt goals are getting stupid. But this is on specialty group that has 3 drugs in the bag. Old school pharma. The way it used to be. Her next nice will be to Onc

Now the MS side I have a friend that's works on that side. One drug in bag and micro ass hell

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MS has become really bad and definitely not the place to be.Sales are slow, morale is at an all time low,poor leadership direction.micro management which is not working.I would love to go back to GenMed.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Run from MS...............very fast!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Neuropsych is 10x better. Future dim at both but you are not micromanaged in NeuroPsych like MS and pay (base/bonus) about the same.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Im dreading my ride along with my manager next week (MSBU). I will have to act like I use the Ipad and breakaway selling. By the way Randi and Dagmar, did you happen to see the recent article that stated that Biogen was thought to be best the sales team by physicians? Guess what???no ipads and no break away selling.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone know how Novartis MS division calculates rep IC bonus? (Rx's, dollars, share??)I have an offer from them but forgot to ask the method by which they calculate bonus...
    Thanks!