Mormon managers?

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Apr 8, 2015 at 10:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So do novartis mormon managers hire anyone except white males?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Indeed!! Just like Christians only hire obtuse, mind-numbingly stupid, imbeciles of every color and shade! Go pray... Maybe if you "really" want the job, you'll get it!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Without a doubt, the most strange people I have ever encountered in any company I have worked for has been a moron, I mean Mormon.

I could probably spend the rest of my life telling you why.

They are nice people, but not too bright. They don't read or think very well. They are brain washed, dense, and lack the ability to actually examine what the heck they believe in.

Come and let us reason, or perish, you fools.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shouldn't you be hanging out in the 60 Minutes thread?
    Moron...

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You just described the majority of all Novartis Leadership without having to discriminate against anyone, MORON!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes they also hire moody bloody monthly hemodialysis nitwit women just to keep things I teresting and quotas! Bring back Thomas ebling!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its a lot of inherited wealth and affinity connections that get them into the top schools and companies.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too bad they don't have a connection to heaven, those blind controlled fools.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They also believe in fairy tales, polygamy and wear silk drawers! Kinda like selling Diovan for HTN, CHF & Kidney protection!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They drink diet coke, so good to have one on the team as designated driver

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bet Gail Myburgh had a say in those hires...

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Forgot about the golden panties!

Man, they are so weird. Don't trust any of them, whatever you do.

I am sure, at meetings, they "get together", if you know what I mean.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow! You are so bold when you can remain anonymous. Your courage to be insulting is limitless when you can hide behind your skirt of anonymity.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't trust them. It's a fake nice and they'll suck up to any superior to climb the ladder so that they can get more of their own kind in. Their religion actually preaches that "the darker your skin color, the greater the sinner you are." They also tell their followerers to tone it down outside of Utah in order to infiltrate mainstream America. However, if you go to Utah, Mormon males are pretty bold and will do things such as not have business meetings with women because women are "beneath them," support polygamy, and have sex with underage girls.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your ignorant!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

YOU'RE ignorant. And bloody stupid.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That was my experience when I worked in Utah. The Mormons confided in me because I am a white male and they thought that I would understand their perspectives. You have to play along and hold your tongue or else they won't work with you.