Pfizer Sucks!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'PDL Biopharma' started by Anonymous, Jul 17, 2009 at 11:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You know you do!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

May I ask what this has to do with PDL, Facet, Genmab, ESP, or EKR?? Perhaps posting on the wrong company board?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Caught my eye. This is totally true. Pfirezer is dragging the entire industry to extinction.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hmmm -- are you perhaps the same "anonymous" poster who started this non-sequitur thread??

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PDL is so boring they have to fish for Pfirezer losers to garner any interest.LOL

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, I guess PDL would be pretty "boring" since it essentially no longer exists as a bona fide biotech development & manufacturing entity (except for the Queen Patent/royalty holding company, which retained the PDL BioPharma name).

Go someplace else knave....

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you can say that again!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please don't....

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yup. Pfizer is a very screwed up company. Basically, it is run by the finance people, for Wall Street. Patients? Don't need no stinkin patients! In my opinion, Kindler is desperate to make the post Wyeth numbers, patients be damned. They are flailing about, making short-term decisions, with no regards for having a runnable business at the end of the day.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey dickhead -- are you a moron or what? If you want to complain about Pfizer, go to the Pfizer company board idiot. Here's the link to it since you seem to be so challenged: http://www.cafepharma.com/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=30

What a total asshat. You and Pfizer apparently deserve each other!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ok pdl, hows that tenex and ismo working out? ROFL! busulfex? cardene? say what?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My, you sure are the up-to-date brainiac aren't you?

- PDL? Doesn't exist (and Facet is now owned by Abbott).

- Busulfex? Has been owned by Otsuka for 2+ years.

- Cardene? That has-been drug went back to EKR ages ago.

Disgruntled Pfizer employee? Don't know what to do with yourself? Why don't you go back to where you came from idiot?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think this is just an error. Not by a Pfizer employee, but some jackoff that wanted to post this message on the Pfizer board. We are the board directly before Pfizer's.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bummer. Who wants their shit packed, honey?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pfizer can't handle Wyeth acquisition. Pfizer tremendously wasteful and so large it can't operate effectively. Wyeth had trimmed down long before acquisition and ran a very lean and efficient organization. Wall Street.....If your listening, abandon ship! Your pouring money down the drain.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a stupid fuck.

Go home dumbass!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tell me something I don't know asswipe

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I really don't know what the problem is here. Pfizer is the greatest company I have ever worked for and as far as I am concerned, I would love to work here up until the time I plan to retire. Clearly, some folks on this thread have some serious issues.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree! And there is nothing wrong with me. My urologist prescribed Phizer estrogen vaginal cream to try and block recurrent drug-resistant ecoli that has infected my urinary tract for years. I'm to insert a pea-sized dosage 4-5 times per week in my vagina.

The small tube cost me $168, not covered by my GEHA (government employees) insurance, because, obviously, it's exhorbitantly expensive. This highway robbery was accompanied by a puny little plastic applicator that does NOT work for the product. In fact, a person with a 80 IQ and a 6th grade education could try it one time and KNOW that the applicator is unsuitable. Now, since there are no doubt plenty of smart scientists at Phizer, I must conclude that they KNOW it's a piece of crap and don't care, and DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT IT.

What's wrong with it? First of all, the plunger doesn't push all the way to the bottom, wasting 1/2 of my pea-size dosage. Or, wasting 1/2 of $84 of my money EACH MONTH! The other problem is, inside the applicator are tiny little threads to allow one to screw it onto the tube to fill with bigger doses.

Well, the cream is full of wax. Filling the applicator with dishwashing liquid and running it under vigorous hot water will NOT get it clean. Neither will soaking it over night in strong soap, or even for 3 days (yes, I really tried). I tried running a tissue in there. Finally I found a tiny little brush that with much work, I can get this thing clean enough to be satisfied with putting it back in my body. Remember, I'm dealing with a dangerous ecoli!!

I've called Phizer, over and over and over. All I get is some Indian lady telling me the same stuff over and over, and denying that it's the same stuff. She keeps trying to give me a number to get refund, but it's a recording telling me to put the product in a box and ship to an address. Well, if I do that, I have to go right out and buy it again. It's a prescription, I need to use it. Meanwhile, they sent me a letter asking me to fill out some information and send them (i.e. "you help us, but we won't help you"). No name, no phone number, no coupon, no better applicator. The whole attitude at Phizer is, "Your just a stupid consumer. We do our business with insurance companies, doctors and pharmacies".

In fact the PHONE NUMBER on the letter got me a recording telling me to pick one of TWO CHOICES, neither had ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE LETTER I GOT. I just know someone at Phizer sat in a meeting and said, "Do it this way, then we won't ever have to deal with the actual consumer." If you try to call them, I guarantee within 5 minutes you will be banging your head on the wall.

Well I called Medco (insurance company rx admin) and told them how upset I was that they wouldn't pay a dime of this and I can't afford it. They told me to have my doctor prescribe Estrace, which is 1/5 the cost of the Phizer product.

Phizer hates consumers, pushes EXTREMELY POOR QUALITY product at premium price onto already out of control health care burden of the consumer. They are snorting and sneering all the way to the bank with the most arrogant nasty attitude that gives all drug companies a bad reputation.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ah, well, don't expect any help from Wall Street. They are all about raping and pillaging good companies for short-term profits and then them go down the tubes. All these mergers over the years, soon there will be one phone company (again) a couple of banks, one drug company, 2 airlines, etc. The products will be poorer than ever in history, with no customer service at all, and exhorbitantly expensive. We are 90% there. You can thank the ROBBERS on Wall Street. Oh, excuse me, "investment bankers"