Worst manager in neuro psych

Discussion in 'Teva Neuroscience' started by Anonymous, Nov 13, 2013 at 10:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who's the worst manager?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Matt in San Diego

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry that you no longer work here. Go away, loser.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Easy ! Amy Pittsburgh, I have heard horror stories about her tactics. Was same psycho at Cephalon

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You were fired, go away.......

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why is AJ from Utah not on the top of this list? I heard she has had several reps resign last week, and she lost two of the best on her team last week. She has been in the position only two years and single handily was responsible for the departure of at least 6 reps who have jumped on the opportunity to switch divisions or companies to get away from her. I hear she is a nightmare to work for, and just wondering when MM and management team will pull there head out of the sand.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MM is a good guy but that hiring mistake destroyed that team. Until AJ is gone it will be a revolving door.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is AJ And Mm?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Scott in IL.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Aj or Scott let the votes begin!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tough one, both are rumored to be the worst of the worst! I have known both of them for sometime and there reps. however never worked for either of them and truly feel blessed for that.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't you mean "...Their reps."? Grammer jammer

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More like who's the worst human who keeps post negative BS about managers. You deserve what ever happened to you that made you so mean spirited.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cleveland

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MT Gossip

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AG!!!!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about NA from NC

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wrong sales force. NA is Neuroscience & a Pfizer reject. Not surprising he can't keep his people engaged, he is all an act & manages up to the blond. Good Luck!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NJ is terrible, had him as manager. He is a debacle. No management skills and no leadership skills.