free samples of letairis

Discussion in 'Gilead Sciences' started by Anonymous, Nov 20, 2013 at 12:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actelion comes out with Maci which is kicking ass. Bayer has new class of drug thats got an indication for CTEPH. What's Gilead's answer? Free 30 day samples. Nice job marketing. Anybody want to go back to selling Ranexa?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You wouldn't want to work in ihd....we actually have to work. None of this "coffee with top accounts as a legitimate strategy. Just stay over there, enjoy that 11-1 lunch 3 days a week.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Haha haha losers there's no comeback from this one. Keep flagging me all you want but Maci is a one way ticket to the unemployment line for Gilead reps.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My condolences to the Gilead reps that are about to lose their jobs. I know of a great recruiter that works with PH reps. His name is Steffin Kutzman. Hahaha

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who cares about samples when we have 10 products and 2 new oral agents in an orphan disease state. I heard our goals aren't changing with 2 new competitors, Aegerion wants all PAH reps, and guess what 120k plus 125 bonus I can buy some gild from the sidelines.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cmon gilead.....don't take this lying down. Say something you p$$sies.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I see you in San Diego!! Wait a minute no I won't I am gone!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I believe the term used was "We will show you the door!"

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Our marketing department is sooo weak. It has been for some time- it's problematic because of the leadership from POOPY PANTS and conehead.

They both spend all their time trolling these boards anyway, this post will be taken down in seconds because good ole POOPY PANTS in marketing can't keep his shit together- literally.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Haven't you heard Marketing is the key to the Letairis success! The "reps!" are not delivering the message correctly. My Kol said the ad board was strictly a marketing vomit session and we look scared of Opsumit!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The reps still at Gilead are a bunch of shiftless, lazy, losers. You knew this was coming.... Maci and Rio to launch in Q4. Meanwhile, Aegerion, Bayer, and Actelion were all hiring. That fact that you guys decided to stay at Gilead shows what little foresight you had. Maybe you interviewed but didn't get the job. You can complain about Marketing all you want but the fact that you decided to stay when all signs point to disaster shows what sad pathetic losers you are.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...and you're in Marketing because of all the contributions you've given to the sales team, right? And what would that be again?? We pay your bills, we are the ones making the money- you are the ones frivolously spending our efforts.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What efforts are you talking about? The Actelion reps have been kicking your sorry asses. My question is why are you still here? You should have seen this coming. Two new competitors. 4 companies (Lung, Actelion, Bayer, Aegerion) actively targeting PAH reps. And you're still here bitching and complaining about marketing. You're a loser. When you get fired for not hitting numbers you have no one to blame but you.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're so ignorant. You still haven't listed what great marketing contribution you've provided us. Spin tactics- you're just a bunch of egotistical liars. Let's get on stage an talk about how great we are. 30 day samples, yeah! Just spending more money and trying to justify it. Ask our top KOLs what they think of you buffoons. Oh yeah, you don't have relationships with our top KOLs, I forgot.

We can talk all day about what the sales force doesn't do, but many of us work hard hours- to answer your question, I am still here, because if I left, so would the majority of my team. We/I log hours of windshield time SELLING Letairis while you marketers meet just to meet- about what? How many meetings do you have a day? How much of your day is actually marketing?? How much time do you spend surfing the internet at your desks? We're all still trying to figure out what you do. And apparently, so are you.

Answer the questions, don't give me more lip service.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Relationships?! Hahaha, thats rich. First of all you werent complaining about the marketing team 6 months ago when Letairis was doing well. Now that Maci is out, Letairis just becomes a relationship sale. Apparently, your "relationships" arent as good as you think they are as you are getting trounced by Maci. Also do give me any shit about you altruistically staying for your team. You were too dumb to see the impending doom or too shitty a rep to land another gig.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So you're still giving lip service, as last poster asked you not to- and you never answered the question, so you are still the reigning d-bag. We were complaining 6 months ago- you were just too ignorant to notice.

From the way you are projecting, it sounds like you've NEVER carried a bag. It makes sense where your arrogance comes from. You're awesome.

Way to go- I'll be the one NOT clapping for you when you're onstage talking about how great you are, D-bag.

CAN'T WAIT.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree, you have never worked in the field. Go pay some physician that has never prescribed Letairis a bunch of money to answer a questionnaire and use it for your marketing presentation. The problem is all the PAH experts know who the marketing department is at Actelion and UT, but not one of them could even tell you Pigot is our marketing director.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actelion and UT would love to acquire your services. Last time I checked, just as is in every other one of our therapeutic areas, the SCIENCE stands behind our products that best serves our patients, physicians, and shareholders in that order. WE all will continue to make tremendous strides not only in the growth of Letairis but our entire portfolio of products both on the market and in our pipeline. Thank you for your contributions and please do us all a favor by taking your incompetence to the wonderful pipelines of Actelion and UT. Happy Holidays to you and yours and all the best in 2014!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I smell a PIGot all over this sorry thread.

Why is he still around anyway?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That guy is the biggest d bag at Gilead. Give a little man just an ounce of power and watch it go to his greasy head! How much gel do you use? Don't you know that" Merci Gellee" (gel) is out and has been since the 90's??

D bag!