Lay-offs

Discussion in 'PamLabs LLC' started by Anonymous, Dec 2, 2013 at 12:21 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The news is that lay-offs are coming soon - first of the year. Looking at trimming corporate first. I am putting in my notice after the holidays. Might as well skate for the next month to get a paycheck.

The new company is going to screw us so good - my boss showed me the plan - intense - so I am jumping ship ASAP.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your manager showed you the plan? I find that hard to believe. Share some details.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whats determining whose getting the pink slip. You know so much

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard there are more coming...?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Managers or reps?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Home office. Why would anyone cut sales force at a small company?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How are things now?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not good! Sales have plummeted to 50 percent with an additional 30 layoffs. Serious problems now with their Shreveport location (Red River Pharma) of sexual harassment. I hear that Nestle is unaware of what is going on internally there too. Poor leadership and coverups could cost Nestle more than what the company is worth.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Morale is at an all time low. Many people are spending their energy on looking for another job, before the next round of lay offs, after all they have families they have to support.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nestlé' must overhaul the entire structure of the company. Remove the "Good ole boys network" from top to bottom. Starting from the heads of HR to Opearations at both sites in Covington to Shreveport. Currently no one is accountable for their action/mistakes due to croynism and nepotism running rampant. Rumors of kickbacks through raw materials suppliers and on going construction at the Red River Pharma site.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lay off the booze. Nothing that you are posting is true.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Peel back the surface and see the infection that lays beneath.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am going to interview for a position with Pamlab. What is it like to sell medical food (I've sold only pharmaceuticals and have a B2B background). How are the bonus payouts? Vacation, etc. Any information is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I say if people are so unhappy there, let them go find another job and create openings for people who would be happy to have a job. In my findings, the people that gripe the most are the ones that are doing the least.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am a specialty rep calling on psychiatrists and my docs would never use a nutriceutical for their patients.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please provide more information regarding the kickbacks....

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Post #13,

Going from Pharma sales to Medical Food sales is like going from car sales to tricycle sales. The drug dealer on the corner in the Ghetto is making more than you in one day than you make in commissions in 6 months. Stay far away from this place. You could go shine shoes at the airport and make more money than this job.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

take my advisz cuz I shin shous