Goodbye Cornerstone Hello Chiesi

Discussion in 'Chiesi USA' started by Anonymous, May 1, 2014 at 2:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looking forward to a bright future with the Italians!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's time to get some new micrograph transplants. Thanks Che Palle.Mi fa cagare!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So what is the general consensus?? Are we better off??

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you can dump that scumbag CEO you're better off

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very sad that the Italians have no idea what they lost when TJ resigned. He is an incredible leader and passionate person! He will be missed!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only thing that this company is good at is keeping loser managers... like DW and SC. They have no idea what they lost when they ran TJ off! Good riddance for him, though!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TJ was by far the best leader here. Brace yourself people, more are preparing to leave....in the field and the Cary office. The best talent won't stick around and watch McLame and his loser cohorts continue to get paid for doing nothing. This company is so pathetic.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

was TJ replaced?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why did TJ Leave?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All I know is this.... We are trying to be big pharma which = high goals and low payouts!! Rep culture is in the shitter, and the 3 musketeers up in corp don't give a shit! Thier only care..., is their bonuses and buying the latest BMW to brag about. Are they trying to win the award for the worst sales culture in history?? Way to motivate your reps big boys!!!

Livin Life likes this.
  11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not just going downhill, but rather flying off the cliff. Upper Management now calling reps to get feedback on DMs. Everyone looking to pass the blame for a stupid strategies from the top.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many hints does it take to get thru the thick skulls of the management? Has anyone noticed how many people have left in the past 6 months???? Only the unemployable people will stay.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is disappointing to see so many good people leaving! I hope Chiesi recognizes that some positive change and enhancing our total benefits will help retain good people or at least make it more difficult to leave!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good people are leaving because they recognize what a failure the overall company has become. Gone are the innovators and those that were the soul of the original company. Now it's simply big business and lining the pockets of the few. What a sad, sad legacy for what started out so great.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are no more leaders, only a "yes man" at the top in the U.S. who reached his Peter Principle level of incompetence long ago and remains a closeted homosexual.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He's incapable of leadership, just like his sad team of ass kissers. He thinks showing up to the office and reading a newspaper constitutes "leadership". It's repulsive to see the sense of entitlement from him

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm free!!! Those bitches don't own me anymore! I have earned my stripes...even after 2 years. To my fellow reps....get your resumes out there. It's soooo much better once you've escaped the fucked upped-ness of what used to be......

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was so unhappy at this company!!! Micro-managing by pseudo managers....no recognition...how hard is it for the president to reach out to top performers? I changed my life when I left. I'm much happier with my life since leaving cornerstone. Finally!!! I have a team environment, a true manager and pride.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There's nothing good coming from this joke of a company. They treat people as disposable property, so their people will never be loyal, let alone excel. But, hey...what do you expect from the sorry ass excuses for "leaders"?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your benefits suck. Medical is 3,600 more a year than other companies with high deductibles. No reimbursement for Internet or home phone, cell phone reimbursement very low, only 4% match for 401k- most are 6-7%., car reimbursement less than half of others. 11cents a mile?- others pay .56 cents/mike and 1200/month. This company is 400-475 a month. We are all making 10,000 less a year due to awful benefits. And the company profit payout is a joke- only the very top sales performers get it. Other companies give it to all employees plus stock options. No laptops? Ok....???