Belviq did a blistering $8.4 M in Q1.

Discussion in 'Eisai' started by Anonymous, May 14, 2014 at 10:44 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Woo-hoo!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think things will start to really take off. I've had 2 Drs tell me this week they will try are drug. One dr told me a patient asked for it. They must have seen are ad. My hubby thinks its time for us do start doing great. He should know cause he's real smart and used to be a stock broker.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Belviq make great swooshing sound soon." - H. Naito

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Layoffs?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Layoffs? - Belviq came in at around 28 million for 2013 - when the reduced goal was 150 million!!! Let's be honest no matter how hard you hit the field with your docs, nothing is going to get Belviq close to being profitable enough to justify the Eisai reps and the contract force. The only question for layoffs is when, not if.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rumor circulating that epilepsy reps could get Belbiq as a 3rd tier detail with only a few key targets. Goodbye metabolic sales

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The simple fact that Frank C has been put in charge should tell you all that you need to know about the future of metabolic sales. Dust off those resumes

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is not true. Things are picking up.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, right.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually not a bad idea and a smart business decision.

Which is why it will not happen!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More like a flushing sound!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Knew it was going to be a dog.
    I got a call to interview, but didn't bother. First, people that want to lose weight are going to try to do it by eating less and excersing (which is the correct way).
    This product will actually never work, because those that think they are going to lose weight by taking a pill are fooling themselves. Its takes work. Add the side effects, and you have a mess.

FU EISAI!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

.... and Frank C is the Eisai's response to the storm!!! Frank the moron can't even wipe his own a$$.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And the stock market agrees...Belviq is barking.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Weird considering 200 or 250 new reps starting 7/1 on a two year contract.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When does business devlopment get held accountable for the string of monumentally crappy deals?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Could be in addition to current reps

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not weird if they're considering cuttin the dedicated sales force and just using the contract force.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will Eisai be selling Belviq in 18 months or will Eisai walk away?