Fired Manager

Discussion in 'Auxilium' started by Anonymous, May 16, 2014 at 12:06 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was interviewing for a position in California and the recruiter called and told me the manager was fired. Anyone have some insight? Pretty funny actually

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No. Not funny.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very good man and a good leader. The team will miss him and we wish him the best!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

See how funny it is if and when you lose your own job someday.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Guy was a micro....look where that got him.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was it Kraig? If so I interviewed with I'm and really liked him from when I met him. I messed up on the task he gave me but I thought I would have njoyed working with him.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Career suicide working here. You are either micromanaged to insanity or fired because somebody above you does not like you. Bad place to work.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I believe Kraig landed on his feet.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another one of LM's employees leaves. People should get together and get a class action against her for her wrongful termination BS. She is that one that should be fired. How did she get the fact that she hired somebody involved in a class action lawsuit for female discrimination past the insurance company.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope it's Conforti you are all talking about. Worst manager ever, never seen such a male drama queen. Talk about managers crossing the line and being inappropriate with employees...

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All the drama starts with the leader.. Who all know who she is. Leads by drama. Gets off on firing people and pipping people instead of leading and inspiring. Her quarter after quarter sales decline on the number one revenue generating product tells the story. She is fucked for being such a rotten human. -76 quarter after quarter.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hmmmm another one gets fired under LM. She is the problem. Does not know how to lead.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So what are you doing now Einstein?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Making sense when I speak and you make no sense or have sense if you respect LM

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think SHE HAS A BLACK BOOK OF ALL THE PEOPLE SHE FIRED OR FORCED OUT. SHE SEEMS TO GET OFF ON BEING A LIFE SPOILER.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

bore tell me somebody who does not get fired, pipped or managed out there? the only people that stay around do all the idiotic things that the stupid job requires not to get fired because they are not confident enough to try employment elsewhere. yeah sucka there are sales jobs that exist that don't require you to be strapped on to an iPad and entering calls every 30 minutes.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What ever happened to Conforti? Kinda crazy that he was let go under LM. Did the SanDiego rep follow Conforti to his next job? Do you think LM will be invited to their wedding if they both divorce their spouses and decided to get married?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He was not let go under her- He had too much shit on her to be let go. Bathroom show and tell stories were insane.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is he work for?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great if you got big hooters and your a fake blond with a Brazilian accent!